Chronicles of the Spellbinder ☄

Are you still married?

Out of pure curiosity. No judgment either way. Just curious since you’ve been more expressive as of late about interacting with women.

1 Like

And happily :blush:

I’m too old for judgements, anyway.

Primal helps me integrate my shadow. All the power of my sexual expression is slowly seeping out of me. The same when it comes to my authenticity, natural charm, powerful magnetism, and social influence.

Do yourself a favour and run Primal paired up with Phoenix, mate.

7 Likes

The guy I’ve been today is the best version of me I’ve ever seen and I feel I should have been at least like this for whole my life. I got some vital realizations about myself and my past last night. It’s just mind-blowing how powerful that shift was yet what’s interesting I welcomed it with utter calm. I don’t want to get back to my old-self ever. I also sense that it’s only the beginning of the profound shifts that still await me. Phoenix rules! Awakening to the new me…

13 Likes

TWTP has made me less emotional when it comes social interactions, helped me understand human nature better and cut people to their real size, seeing through their social mask (psychological facade). I’m also way more “political” when dealing with people, taking things much, much less personally and getting insights in the whole dynamic and politics of social interactions. I also understood that the thing that net me the most power and social influence is rationality, empathy and prosocial attitude and actions, and I started paying more attention to developing those qualities and being driven by them. People who didn’t develop those qualities well enough rely on antisocial tactics like passive-aggression and pretending, for example. I see it really clearly now. I’m grateful that TWTP helps me develop my social and “political” qualities, providing me with valuable insights, better understanding of the “social game” and higher adaptability to social dynamics.

7 Likes

Indeed , man, I came across few of these people in the past day. They are indeed deep
down a wounded child who never develops
the necessary skillset to communicate with others and hide behind the “facades”. Seeing all that,Will to power seems to be a really good option for the purpose of building a really strong communicative suit

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing how Primal is rechanneling my energy and self-expression towards displaying masculine qualities as I’m significantly less boyish in those aspects and my playfulness is more… powerful and composed than overly animated. I’m also more masculine in dealing with people as in the beginning of my Primal ride I was a bit too cheerful and friendly whilst now I exude a cool yet positive vibe. I’ve began forging a truly masculine core that expresses its essence with a cool and calm energy instead of boyish (a bit feminine) excitement.

7 Likes

that sounds just like what I want…so this cheerfulness is kept inside or do you have a strong desire to converse /express this feeling to others ? :grin:

I’ve just got to the point where I use that cheerfulness (actually, it’s a kind of positive energy women find attractive and exciting) to connect with women by elevating their mood and energy level, making them more responsive to me, more open and into me. The only missing part in my seduction are seduction skills which I need to hone up. Don’t make me wrong, they’ve improved on Primal yet Primal seems to be prioritizing my social prowess and sexual charm over seduction skills acquisition, therefore, to fast-track my progress I would need to pair it up with S&S, which I’m strongly considering.

4 Likes

your current stack is TWTP,primal and Phoneoxi right ?it seems to be a really good stack…which one are you gonna shift out ? :grin:

1 Like

It is indeed as it’s opened me up socially and sexually, and it’s helping me develop my social skills, and strengthen my authenticity and the intensity of the connection to my real self.

I’ll be adding S&S for Phoenix once I see my new “modus operandi” well-established, although it looks like it already is. It’s just about making sure there’s no going back to the “old ways”. The copy of Phoenix says there’s no going back, yet I want to see if I’ve reached a kind of the “Pareto’s peak” (let’s say 80% of the “optimal transformation”, investing 20% of the “optimal exposure and work”) or there’s much more to transform within me. Naturally, that peak is gauged by my subjective measures. I don’t think it’s going to take more than a couple of weeks though. I can definitely say I’m a new person in the sense that this stack has opened the best aspects of my social being that were always there, yet suppressed by social anxiety that has got neutralized utterly, giving a lot of room to that part of my being so that it can grow and thrive unhindered.

4 Likes

Sounds a lot like my goals to a degree , I think the biggest inner battle we have is to unlearn all the bad habits instilled in us by parents and society .

1 Like

Why not use PS?

1 Like

I’m specifically interested in developing sex and seduction skills whilst PS offers so much more and I think it’s much more focused on your energetic development and your status boost than actual sex and seduction skills acquisition, although I know it covers that too. I need to focus on those skills entirely instead of developing all that PS offers.

3 Likes

The recon I’ve been getting is not the recon I would get in the past, in the sense that it feels visceral and it’s not psychological/mental although it’s affecting my psychology (mainly my mood; I’m a bit down). It’s like my physiology was getting shifted. Perhaps Phoenix is tackling my traumas on the deeper levels, rewriting my body’s memory. It feels like it. Those changes are rapid and profound, and it seems my body is trying to catch up with my mind. It’s hard to tell, yet the process is really intense.

Edit:
Upon reflecting on the nature of the reconciliation, I got some insights that suddenly made me more lively and energetic, and all the recon got resolved. Now I’m basking in the power that came with that, and I’m projecting a really potent aura, feeling great and solid.

6 Likes

TWTP has helped me strengthen my position at work, where it’s a common malpractice to have teachers work with no contracts. Even though my performance and the customers’ and their children’s feedback for me was great, I wasn’t offered a full-time contract, and my probation contract was about to expire. I manoeuvred in a way that helped me secure the contract even though it displeased my managers who wanted to trick me into working with no contract by just being quiet about the matter. Now, once I’ve got my contract, they’re playing so supportive and carrying lol. Anyhow, I’ve learnt a lot and got a lot of insights into the dynamics of power. I learnt that:

1. Even as a “pawn,” you should be fully aware of your power potential and strive to see the full chessboard (the power dynamics) and the possible manoeuvres that can elevate your position.
  2. Oftentimes, inaction and non-reaction are the greatest manoeuvres at your disposal.
  3. Finding gaps in your “opponents” strategy and employing them is your best policy.

Apart from that, when manoeuvring into getting my full-time contract, I saw how my subconscious mind helped me contain my old thinking and acting patterns, providing me with nudges on what approach I should take. It also happened a couple of times when I succumbed to the old patterns, there were manifestations preventing me from acting upon those patterns and giving me enough time to readjust my approach. Those manifestations were, for example, some issues when typing in messages or some unexpected occurrences that needed my attention.

Great, great sub, unfolding more and more prominently.

2 Likes

What’s TWTP?

Question. I notice you saying x sub has been helping you with this, y sub has been helping you with something else. And I notice such comments a lot on these forums. How can you tell what each sub is helping with? Presumably you’re playing them together (one after another or within a day). So how do you trace certain results to certain tracks?

1 Like

TWTP is Emperor: The Will to Power

Deduction.
If i add True Social to my stack and i become more social, that’s the sub’s effect.

sometimes, you just know. some subs are obvious with their effects.
sometimes, your guess is wrong and it’s actually the effect of another sub.
sometimes, they blend so much that you can’t tell them apart.
sometimes, the effects are not obvious.
etc.

it’s easier to understand if you try and experiment with the subs yourself.

1 Like

Thx bud. You’re suggesting experimenting. I’ve also seen it suggested that we shouldn’t change subs too frequently. How often is it Ok to switch?

The only rule about switching is the 12 day stack rotation one. It’s somewhere in the support page.

Basically, if you have 3 subs in a stack and you want to swap one for the other, take one out from the stack so that you only have 2 subs in the stack, wait 12 days, then add the new one into the stack. The support page explains it more in detail.

About how often, the longer you stay with a sub, the better the effects will be and the more it will stay with you. There are a lot of recommendations about how long you should stick with a sub, but you should use a sub for at least 1 cycle before changing it.

I personally suggest at least 3-4 cycles. Changing after only 1 cycle is tiring and the effects from using only 2 cycles don’t stick for long enough. Using more is of course better.

1 Like

Recon hits me only when I’m not engaged in taking action towards realizing my daily most authentic, immediate and actionable intentions that are aligned with the scripting for a couple of hours. Upon going back to acting upon those intentions it dissipates immediately, and that fills me out with the “subliminal” energy that boosts my results and that provides me with more drive to act upon those intentions, unlocks more of my potential, and boosts my innate qualities and traits-and that brings more results. The snowball effect at play.

2 Likes