'Chart' your sub use with your Astrology Chart

Aries in the 10th House. I was using my own placement as the example in the post I wrote.

Yes, that is my understanding too.

I think it’s not just that the wound becomes a gift. It’s that the wound itself is already the gift.

But it’s also true to say it ‘becomes the gift’ because, as I grow, my view of the wound changes. In actuality, the truth is it was always a gift. But when we’re younger in life, we tend to have simpler ideas about winning and losing.

It’s much harder for us in those earlier times to see anything positive in a so-called flaw or a so-called loss. They’re just so damn painful. And in our simplest moments, the equation goes ‘Pain=Bad’. All of our pains we see as punishments or as signs that we (or someone else) has done something wrong or bad.

Over the years, we have the potential to learn that sometimes pain accompanies important benefits. We also can learn that pain is not always a punishment indicating that someone has committed a transgression. Sometimes it’s just part of the natural cycle of life.

The more we learn these lessons, the more our so-called flaws begin to become our friends and teachers.

But it has to be learned through experiences. Words alone are not enough.

So, even though I can understand and say these words that I just typed, I’m still quite a few experiential insights away from having really learned these lessons.

And Chiron’ll keep staying with me to remind me to keep on learning.

3 Likes

May read the book recommended by @Malkuth

1 Like

I missed this, what’s the book?

1 Like

Steven Forrest books

1 Like

@Martin Thank you

1 Like

Let’s talk Lillith

Mines in Leo and while it is not my regular or overriding issues- it definitely points to a rock bottom resistance I have, especially when triggered, reactive, or in survival modes.

This along with Chiron is really revealing my weakness, resistance, and stuck points in life. Maybe enough people are running Achilles Heel that its permeating the zeitgeist of the forum :joy:

1 Like

Another book on the unending backlist of books I still need to read :smiley:

One important lesson from astrology:

You are who you are, not because of the worst things done to you or by you; but mainly because it’s just who you are.

But within who you are, there are better options and much worse options.

Your job is to cultivate and nurture the best versions of what you are.

Work with the raw materials you’ve been given, to make something splendid.

6 Likes

Sun in Cancer :cancer: 9th
Moon in Capricorn :capricorn: 3rd
Mercury/Mars :cancer: sq Jupiter/Saturn :libra:
North node/Venus :leo:
Pluto in :libra:, Neptune in :sagittarius:
Lilith :scorpius:

Sensitivity and being disciplined, shy and reserved with bite is my nature, something I’ve been told was wrong and was to be more social open and extrovert. Closing off myself to protect my nature was shameful. Maybe I should just ignore that advice and gladly accept what I’ve been given.

I don’t know why people think being an introvert is akin to some major crime or social taboo. What’s up with that?

2 Likes

Just discovered this. The system seems accurate but I am not an expert on how to read this. Is anyone into this?
Image1

it seems that my strengths would be improved with Chosen, HOM or Stark.
and weaknesses are grounding (ascension, glm)

1 Like

I am into this. Curious, what site gave you that chart?

That one should be from MyHumanDesign.

:+1:t2:

1 Like