Change Forum Name?

More like a circus lol

I do agree that usernames should be fixed especially when I thought about it in hindsight.

Now am wondering if I revert back to raphael whether someone else will take Lion and it will cause more confusion :joy:

And someone will wonder where that cool Lion guy has gone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Haha it’s a DILEMMA :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep, and the worst thing is if someone changes name and picture at the same time :exploding_head: :grin:

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher, @RVconsultant - I think it is worth having a discussion with SaintSovereign and Fire regarding this topic. Right now it isn’t much of an issue but later as the forum size grows, it could lead to problems.

Your new name shall be: Raphaelion!
I’ll even give you a custom title: Me, the Witch and the Wardrobe

:wink:

Saint didn’t mind when it was a few here and there. But I think he might not like it too much when it becomes common. In which case it’s back to making a ticket for it. For now it’s up to RVC and myself.

2 Likes

LOL. The funny part is that I even considered RaphaeLion a couple of hours ago.

Yeah I agree.

2 Likes

Ahh lmao I miss Raphael

1 Like

Don’t miss the past enjoy as what it was and move on to the moment and how cool the now is :sunglasses:

The now and all it’s new things the progress along the old

1 Like

Am still here bro!

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I legit have no idea who anyone is anymore.

1 Like

That means you won’t give anybody preferential treatment. Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, next time Hermit shows up somebody let me know, I might give him a custom title: “Collector of Usernames”

3 Likes

Give me one :pleading_face:

“Mr. High flow factor”
That way, people won’t start experimenting crazily like me.

1 Like

Nope, no requests for custom titles will be considered, by me at least. Those have to be offered and I’ve only done that once. Sorry.

Forum will go nuts if people start customizing their titles as well.

I do still like the idea of a special section on the forum for crazy experimenters. Only get access if you can show in a journal that you’ve followed the rules first.

3 Likes

Backing this idea, Arch Alchemists who have some experience and have followed the rules should get this for sure.

1 Like

Their name is : Brigade Crazy Nut

Those expirementer have seen and lived it all, they were once people like you and me, they had good results and for a long time they just enjoyed their life.

But like in any parts of story progress has it’s call, it’s need for people ready to leave all certainty behind to dust.

Those people ready for everything, albeit being catastrophical tempest to go through and find better tech we’re called ‘’ crazy’’

Here’ s their story
Brigade Crazy nut

2 Likes

It was a joke (though the more I think about it, raphael does sound like a cool name…).

But FYI, I do have plans on changing my username as this is one is too identifiable with myself in real life. I just haven’t decided what that username should be yet, been mulling it over for over a month, seriously.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I was even thinking of BengalTiger but I think I’ll need written permission from @GoldenTiger and @TheBoxingScientist for that one :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Yeha thats good

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant so can I get that name change to “BengalTiger” done?

I’ve got the blessing of 2 of the 3 cats, so that’s good enough for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They haven’t changed it because they want you to forget about it

Like that DarkPhilosopher will be able to take it for himself

There isn’t much tigers option left and the Bengal one is pretty cool so you know…

1 Like