Change Forum Name?

White tigers are a subset of the Bengal Tiger.

I wonder if @GoldenTiger misses his old username.

1 Like

Nah I’m good :grin: I still have love for my old username, but tbh Golden represent me more, if you would of seen my hair :eyes:

1 Like

And risk somebody taking DarkPhilosopher?! Never gonna happen.

Besides, I’m more of an ArcticWolf. Or WhiteWolf if we’re doing colors.

2 Likes

Haha… ArcticWolf sounded badass and cool, but WhiteWolf just sounded cute… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s all about perspective. To another ArcticWolf may sound like the latest Axe Body Spray and I’d invite you to call Geralt of Rivia “cute” to his face. :wink:

2 Likes

Axe body spray, that brings me back… does that mean I’m old? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’mma have to pixilate myself first to meet the legend of Geralt of Rivia! Or just fall asleep and be like that Guy guy in the movie Free Guy lol…

@RVconsultant

are we still able to do name change?

If so, can you change mine to “BrainDance” please

@Houdini you can request it here.

1 Like

@RVconsultant I’d like to request a name change please.

You can put in what name you want to change to.

I would like it to be Amor.

@RVconsultant @DarkRainbow please can you assist in the forum name changes.

Who would like their name changed, and what do they want it changed to?

I think several members want names changes. Perhaps everyone can list their requirements in this thread so RVConsultant can deal with them all at once.

1 Like

Why choose braindance ? why not choose a fitting uplifting name ?

1 Like

Can you please change my name to DarkAvenger

Thanks again guys.

Is there a feature to have (formerly XXXX) beside a user’s name for a period of time after a name change?

Some people have changed more often than the Batman casting… I’ve lost track of who’s who.

8 Likes

As you evolve change is an inherent process.

1 Like

That is definitely a support ticket item, and a good one too!

2 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant

You are a good man we had our indifferences but i want to put them aside and be good friends with you.

Regards

DA