Candace Owens x Andrew Tate interview

This interview is pretty interesting. Whether you like Tate or not, whatever you think of Candace Owens, very few people had the opportunity to do an interview this detailed.

5 Likes

Is posting political podcasts now ok?

2 Likes

3 HOURS???!
The guy is obviously a hypocrite, he changes his mind every day.

1 Like

You’ll have to watch it first to know if it is political or not. :joy:

I don’t think I have to watch a specific episode to know who Candace Owens is.

Can we posting hunting pictures from Trump jr?

1 Like

You probably can post whatever you want. The rest is up to the moderators. 🤷

2 Likes

Here we go… :joy:

1 Like

I love Candace & Tate.

2 Likes

What’s interesting about it? Can you give a synopsis or brief overview of what it’s about or what the potential benefit of watching it is?

You know… it’s kind of like 3 hours long.

Gives me flashbacks of Oppenheimer. Never again.

4 Likes

All I needed to hear. I am a Nolan fan, but the pushing of this movie seemed a bit odd to me, like the movie studios are broke af and REALLY need a hit. And packaging it with Barbie?

I’ll wait for digital.

9 Likes

It’s pretty much Tate being asked about his life and beliefs. What’s interesting about it is that, as far as I know, this the first time he was interviewed so much in depths by someone who wasn’t literally there to get him. Whether you like Candace or not, you can’t deny that she is a great interviewer. If you’re curious about Andrew Tate, this is a good opportunity to listen to his perspective. If your mind about him (and Candace) is already made, you can skip this.

3 Likes

The Tucker Carlson interview was very good as well. They clearly got along and Tucker didn’t have an agenda against Tate.

10 Likes

I have an unpopular opinion, so take it with a grain of salt lol.

A lot of people say Oppenheimer is the best movie they’ve ever watched and it has a bunch of positive reviews. IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, etc.

I’ve never felt so bamboozled by reviews. The movie was long, boring, dizzying scene jumping, confusing, overly dramatic, hard to hear what the characters were saying, etc. It was boring to the point of being hard to sit through, I almost left the theatre, lol. I stuck around… and what was supposed to be the best part, was super underwhelming.

I genuinely felt jipped of my money and 3 hours.

Seems like there’s a lot of bandwagon. Maybe it’s not as bad as I view it, but I 100% feel like the movie is for sure overrated.

Nolan is looking shaky with his last 2 in my opinion. I didn’t like Tenet either.

Prestige, Inception, Interstellar, Dark Knight Trilogy… were all amazing. I don’t feel like Oppenheimer is anywhere close to the same league with any of them.

7 Likes

What do you guys think of Tate?

I really enjoyed Oppenheimer, it was a far superior movie than Barbie for sure.

It was definitely a little too long, but that is standard Nolan.

That movie was an absolute masterpiece for a biopic on such a depth of topic.

2 Likes

Now with that said, it certainly wasn’t better than The Dark Knight or Interstellar.

1 Like

I enjoy his content, but he’s a character selling a dream. Profiting from young peoples ambitions, just like Iman Gadzhi.

2 Likes

Who’s Iman Gadzhi? Sounds familiar I totally never spoke to him before

Well he is certainly a master of perception and frame, and profiting a bit from that. But people buy, and he sells so there is nothing wrong with that.

It’s just that, in my opinion, if you seek for real life advice you will find a guru, and a guru will guide you towards your personal destiny, almost like a blow of the wind, or a light watching over you, he will not tell you what to do or what to think, but he will bring you clarity and show you the way, you must still walk the path and draw your own conclusions.

While Andrew Tate influences you to become like him while making a massive amount of money from it. He has drawn his conclusions and gives you them so you can become like him, and achieve like him, and have the results he has.

But everyone is almost seeking for something nowadays because the system has betrayed us a little bit, and it is lacking in many regards, so famous influencers pop up left and right to profit from the naĂŻve. If you can get rid of the dogmas, beliefs and stigmas and just use the knowledge he provides for making you money you will still make money.

And with that I mean you go through school but still feel a lack of contentment, are unhappy, have struggles, get burned out maybe, they don’t really teach you must beyond maybe the theory and practise of the job you will be employed in. But life is a teacher and it will teach you hard if you don’t listen and none is prepared for that because it is really not mentioned to you when you are born and come in this world. Hence so many are struggling socially, financially, mentally, emotionally, etc

He makes people aware of this problem (“the matrix”) and then proposes he is the solution to all of this, when he is still clearly trying to figure the world out and changing his beliefs and conclusions every so often.

So he tells you A one time you fall into the same trap he later corrects when he reaches a new conclusion.

Life is so fascinating. To appreciate our cluelessness of everything makes one absolutely humble. The leader of the ant colony in his ignorance thinks he is the ultimate life form, until a human passes by and without evening noticing steps on him and his inflated existence has come to a frivolous end.

This is really the predicament of the human ego and until we realise how little we are in the vastness of the existence, life does not really even begin.

You can have everything Tate has, and sit next to someone real who may have no material wealth whatsoever and feel little in comparison, heck you may even feel exposed for what you think you are, but truly are not.

If you really find yourself, and bring your gift to the world you can easily manifest all the wealth you need to live fully.

You can go to the gym all you want, have sex with all these women because you make endless money online and have fast cars but if there is no love in your life then it will all just be meaningless.

Humbleness is everything, arrogance is the language of the ego, if you know who you are, really who you are, you realise you are nothing even if you are the greatest human on Earth, ever, still you know you are nothing in cosmic proportions.

You would only strive to grow further, instead of entertaining the petty delusions that you are the greatest, biggest, coolest,

Look at Mike Tyson, he is a good example of this,

Just my thoughts.