Can we expect a T2 version for Emperor and Daredevil sometime in future?

I haven’t used any T2 version yet and really curious to try one out. Would there be any T2 versions for Emperor and Daredevil anytime soon?

I would send a support ticket

1 Like

Good suggestion, I’ll do that. Thanks.

You’re welcome. When you get the answer, post it. I would like to know as well

1 Like

@BeingNeo please post it in this thread Support Ticket Questions & Answers when you receive the answer so we can all see the answer if possible.

Hopefully this will help everyone including @StateOfBeing.

1 Like

Aren’t the T and T2 builds made obsolete by ZP? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?

I dont think they are “obsolete” but ,maybe just pointless lol

I think ZP will complement Terminus strength

I have versions of my first custom in both T and T2 strength… T2 was too much for me, and I (personally) prefer Qv2 to T, although Terminus works for me… It’ll be interesting to experience ZP as another contrast.

1 Like

Remember that T strength should only be used for 20 minutes if using it with a QZP in your stack I believe Saint said.

1 Like

Yes, he mentioned that Terminus no more 20 minutes of exposure when running it along with ZP title. Otherwise, reconciliation (harsh one) cannot be avoided.

What is the length of T, T2, and ZP tracks? Are they still an hour long like the Qv2?

T, T2: 1 hour

ZP: 15 minutes

lol 15 mins??!! That’s an epic improvement. I am assuming 1 or 2 loops of ZP once a day or once every 2 days would be enough.

1x day

1 Like

Wow, that’s a massive thread. I’ll go through it. Thanks for sharing.

Go to the first post and click on the summarize button underneath

1 Like

I really think at this point SC should launch a subscription model with their own audio app. It can work like this:

Choose 1-3 subs to begin with and lock it.
You will only be allowed to make one change in 2 months.
Run it for 2 months while paying monthly subscription and then you can either buy MP3s of those subs or change the stack.

There is so many versions to choose from that sometimes it just becomes overwhelming to choose the right subs and the right stack.

I don’t know how well that would go because their competitors don’t charge monthly for their subs

I think they should come out with a comparison chart. They will be posting objectives of the Subliminals this year

1 Like

Comparison chart and clearly outlined expected outcomes/objectives will definitely help.