Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Well I’m sorry for misleading you :joy:

2 Likes

This is just being paranoid.
There are still people who are that good with girls and do whatever they want. Ideas of safeguards which prevent certain behaviors is [Moderator Edit: Please do not associate a neurological condition with a criticism.]

That’s exactly what it is. I got roped into hosting Thanksgiving, as I have the biggest house – around 3000sqft. The majority of the square footage, however, is used up for SubClub stuff, though, haha. So I have to convert some of the space for people to hang out.

22 Likes

Thanks for you Saint and fire the results I experienced using your fruitful work . Helped me,and my family beautifully I am the one who write Mogul review . You started trusting your customers by not creating "anti piracy " script . Buying above 10 subs from here I can assure successfully that my ROI is 500% from monetary perspective only , not mentioning the healing and learning that’s is skyrocketing in my life due to titles such as regneration and elixer .
Deeply grateful for your work :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I thought thanksgiving is on a Thursday for the US?

This is actually the correct pattern. I’m just a little out of it right now, lol.

7 Likes

It is on Thursday. There’s a lotta prep that goes on tho

2 Likes

It is but there is always an almost unnecessary amount of planning and detail that goes into it for some insane reason

3 Likes

Ok I’m going to be submitting one sometime today with some questions I’ve got. Hopefully doesn’t get too complex.

Guys, were witnessing history being made right here! This is so freaking hypee!

3 Likes

Ah right makes sense I suppose.

We don’t have it over here so guess we don’t know that it could clutter up the week for people and keep everyone busy haha

1 Like

Send it to me directly. Don’t overthink it, though. Q and QZP are remarkably compatible as long as you follow the pattern. QZP also boosts the hell out of Qv2, hence why you don’t have to run it as long.

8 Likes

For me, it’s more about cleaning up and rearranging things. I have a large house and I utilize the space in a very particular way. For example, we have the music / audio studio downstairs, but I also have another ridiculous workstation upstairs for when I don’t feel like sitting alone, equipped with a standing desk and “floating” monitors on stands. It’s great for productivity, because I can just go from room to room and work, but it’s not the best for having company over because it takes up a lot of space. Every room in the house is like this: the space is used to increase productivity, given there’s only two of us (me and the lady) here.

5 Likes

So if Libertine is released during the preview, I’ll have the option of choosing non-ultima version? Or will that come later? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

All titles in the preview are non-Ultima. We haven’t really tested an Ultima-powered Zero Point. ZP was so damn hard to balance that we didn’t want to add the difficulties that comes with Ultima.

15 Likes

I thank you, and my ears thank you!

4 Likes

will QZP be only Solace or also have a ultrasonic track? Since Solace is very nice on the ears and runtime is 15min only, I guess ultrasonic won’t be necessary anymore.

2 Likes

We did have ultrasonic-only versions right up to the final test, so the final product will have it too.

5 Likes

Ultrasonic included. We’re just phasing out the legacy mask in major titles. The legacy mask is still the default on the Q store, as there’s A LOT of processing that goes into creating a nice sounding Solace subliminal when creating a custom.

11 Likes

I think I’m more hyped for QZP than I even was for the first iPhone. :star_struck: This will be a very long week to wait until the final release. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes