Question / Suggestion for Staff

So Long time user, been using Subs from SubClub for over 2 years, they have changed my life and in the time I have a pretty large collection of Subliminals I have purchased over the year and used to build myself up in different areas.

I was recently looking at my current stack and wanted to again Optimise it to its full potential and have a question for the Subliminal Club staff.

Why does all the newer Subliminals not have a list of Included Modules, like for example the way emperor does?

I want to build a spreadsheet of the modules and compare them across my stack to optimise the programs I have to the best I can. Would it be possible to get a module list emperor this for the newer stuff like StarkQ or Wanted or added to the site or is there any available already?

It would allow us to see what modules so we can stack our programs more detailed for individual results

6 Likes

@RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher can fact check me.

I believe that SubClub titles are no longer constructed using modules. I think the search function would give you results.

You could also submit a support ticket to get an answer.

I’m not sure how writing out the modules would be useful. Your request isn’t a novel one, though I haven’t seen anyone ask for awhile.

The sales pages gives a great overview of the objectives of the title. Couldn’t you plan that way? In case you get a negative answer

2 Likes

I mean I have been, but I just like knowing what modules relate it, but if it’s not in modules thats cool

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! It’s something we’re working on for later this year. We stopped using “modules” as much in our titles, more like “objectives,” and we’re planning on listing those on the sales pages instead. That way, you can understand what the goals of the scripting are and compare them to any changes you experience.

24 Likes

Please, lol. And go full out.