Business and finances on Khan

Dope, thanks for your views on this @Hermit

Well currently my opportunity for wealth that is in front of me would benefit greatly from this, And I have no qualms about that. This would help with certain pivots I’m looking for.

For my own side business-which is not 100% clarified yet, it can never hurt to be good at sales, and marketing.

again that’s high leverage and up my alley.

haha , I love this.

Khan with Power Can Corrupt and you’ll be unstoppable, just hop into Khan Complete and add Power Can Corrupt to it.

As far as Business is concerned, if you want some additional perks you can always go with Mogul/EOG, but I’d rather add Mind’s Eye if I were you.

5 Likes

@Azriel
Lets go bru.
Khan all the way!

1 Like

I do not have the mood or time, to think through about how to present this, so take it as is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here’s something about stacking BIG titles, that I have never written about before, so pay close attention. :open_mouth:

We’ve always been told that the more you stack, the longer it will take.
Following is a deeper perspective into that concept.

Starting from your current reality, any sub will have several possible pathways that will be valid for the achievement of the sub’s goals. :+1:t2:

For example, let’s say you have 9 different ways you can go about achieving the full expression of Khan; and say there are 6 different pathways to becoming a Gold multi-millionaire.

Putting it stupid simply, you have a lot of ways to be social, if you didn’t care about getting wealthy at the same time. Similarly, you may have a lot of options on how to make bank, if you weren’t so concerned with having a great social life right now as well.

But …

There may only be 1 or 2 possibilities where the Venn Diagram of these two subs overlap for you.

So …

Stacking bigger titles means you either have a very well-defined path you wish to take, where all subs support each other for ALL your Goals; or you’re willing to let your results take a pretty long time – or fail completely, because there is no coherent external world vision that is being pursued.

My point:

Whether a mix is great or not, depends on you;
– the goal visions in your mind, and the available pathways in your life.

:sunglasses:

Interestingly …

Smaller titles tend to expand the possibilities of the big ones, by introducing useful skills or vibes.
They don’t fight for space with the big ones.

:wink:

5 Likes

Isn’t that the whole purpose of creating custom subs?

Fuck it, if for my teammates there isn’t going on much in the business/finance sector, I’m ready to help out. HOW many of you would be interested in starting a joint business? If I get enough response, I’ll think of a plan which can profit us all.

3 Likes

Yes.

I was giving a Thinking Framework for “How to make a great stack or custom”;
instead of guessing whether two titles mix well or not – if a user can handle it or not.

Indirectly, this is the first time I’m explaining why…

most of us cannot stack EQ & SQ, is that the number of possibilities that support BOTH simultaneously is very limited, and requires real world financial & social readiness on the user’s part.

Eg: @BLACKICE can probably do it, if he wants to.

2 Likes

I.

Starting a business is the New Year Plan anyway. :blush:

From scratch…

Goal = $10,000 per month in profit/income
Intended Deadline = 31st March 2021
Majors in Stack = EQ, D4

5 Likes

@Simon is the first to show interest. I’m thinking of a free to do online business so that everyone here can benefit from it. Like or reply to my post to show your interest. Let’s GO guys!!!

1 Like

Interesting, how do you plan to do it?

Still working on it.

Should have a starter plan in 3-4 days, based in my authentic strengths & proven pathways.
(Not copying any gurus)

Currently leaning towards high fee coaching/consulting. But only because of the rapid deadline.

I’m open to other ideas. Just do not want to take it slow for now – like founding a potentially multi-million dollar startup by solving a yet unsolved problem. That’s for some other time.

My challenge is not going to be in coming up with what to do, but in the industriousness to act on it.

:blush:

4 Likes

I was thinking about affiliate marketing but a problem is if imagine we are 10 guys we can’t track who gets what amount of the total commission earned by our joint efforts.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion at The Joint Venture:

I wonder if one needs a foundation before running Khan just like it is advisable to run Ascension and Ascended Mogul before Emperor.

One has to be ready for Emperor - but does one have to be ready for Khan?

Or perhaps Khan ST1 and Khan ST2 set the foundation.

I feel that I need the same things as you.

Presumably, because it’s a mutl-stager with where st1 is all about healing/removal of unwanted programming and st2 is all about replacing it with helpful/correct programming you would need less foundational programming. Emperor is diffierent because it just blasts you with everything in one script. But that is just my opinion.

1 Like

I imagine Ascension, AM, or Emperor would be good prerequisites. Although Khan stage 1 is kind of the starter for all.

I’ve been on Emperor/Emperor custom for 9 months and khan stage 1 in custom for 6 months. DR stage 1 for 1 month. So I feel pretty prepared for Khan or whatever sub’s next.

I would start with Khan stage 2-not jump to stage 4. There is to much value in the minimum month long experience of fully dealing with the effects of all the stages.

1 Like

So are you saying that the value in stacking large titles is the path can be incredible defined however that path has to be in the Venn diagram where the two large titles intersect…in this case the stacking of bigger titles will create support for those paths, but only THOSE paths, but if I get pulled into the paths of each individual title without transferring where they meet in goals and action, I risk it taking longer, slower results or failing?

So with Khan and EOG … a path that would create being social and wealth.

You mentioned you were conflicted when running these together, and from the journals I"ve read combining the two, they seem to be conflicted in general. So perhaps one could handle this with the right overall vision, execution, and action but perhaps a task not worth taking unless one is hell bent on something specific.

1 Like

You got it. :+1:t2: :slight_smile:

:point_down:t2:

It’s best to see Conflicts as subjective, not inherent to the products.

Simon 2019 was still learning the ropes. :smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the insight,

It this manner is would seem Khan and Stark would be a great fit for those driven to make wealth as influencers, coaching business, personalities, and content creation.

A year of learning the ropes is worth a lifetime of never needing to figure it out again lol

1 Like