Bujin's Experimental Log

which is exactly what an emperor would say… :rofl:

1 Like

Completely gone now, feel solid and strong again.

My appetite has been unusually high since yesterday. Might be because of the physical shifting in Emperor.

2 Likes

A bit pensive today, but really productive too. Spent the entire day working outside on my property, doing tasks I’ve put off for ages.

I was also speaking to my father earlier and noticed my voice was significantly deeper. I know it’s mentioned in the copy but I wasn’t really expecting it.

2 Likes

Changing tack slightly since I’m adding Commander - I’ll alternate running either Emperor or GLM + Commander each day. Ran 15m of Emperor (flac) today, tomorrow I’ll do GLM & Commander, 15m each. I’ll close out the remainder of this cycle running this pattern.

1 Like

My mood was a bit shit all morning, but improved after I ran my Emperor loop, and now I’m feeling pretty good again. Something in Emperor is quite uplifting for me.

2 Likes

My voice was deeper again today.

I had Emperor’s Voice in a old Qv1 custom but didn’t notice any effect at the time, so the rapid change with Emperor is surprising.

1 Like

Running Commander + GLM now.

I bought Commander back when it first came out but I don’t think I’ve ever run it before.

1 Like

It’s still surprising how loving and accepting I become whenever I run Emperor. Every single time.

I think it’s due to the marked reduction in inner tension and heightened self-respect and self-acceptance it generates.

4 Likes

I ended up running both Emperor and Commander today, 15m each.

Feeling terrific.

3 Likes

So far this daily listening pattern has been excellent. I had some minor recon on Sunday during my 2-day rest, but on the whole it’s been a revelation.

I just feel really good.

5 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed in recent days is that whenever I see something that I consider wrong or unjust it makes me really angry. When it first happened I thought it might be recon causing the anger, but I don’t believe that is the case.

2 Likes

A feeling of bliss is slowly growing in me by the day. The energy starts in the lower abdomen and moves up to my heart, and it just slowly keeps building.

Ran Commander + GLM 15m each today.

2 Likes

Feeling full-on euphoric right now, listening to music and jumping around the house like I’m 18 again.

Where the fuck did all this energy come from?

3 Likes

I’m barely half-way through the first cycle and I’m just gonna say this is the best stack I’ve ever run.

Although it’s a seriously masculine stack I’ve had no aggression or alpha bullshit, just an astonishing amount of joy and happiness. And my interactions with colleagues have been smooth and effortless. It’s just been amazing so far. And really easy to run.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of adding Spartan to my stack. Just the main store version, my Spartan custom is too dense. Spartan is one of my favorite subs.

If I do, maybe the following schedule:

Day A: Emperor + GLM
Day B: Spartan + Commander

I want to see how far I can push before it becomes too much.

2 Likes

I’ve been in a weird state with work the last few days, alternating between interest and disinterest. I’ve always assumed, perhaps unfairly, that Emperor was a poor choice for an employee, that it would end up causing a lot of disruption. I don’t know if that’s true, but it’s one reason I avoided Emperor.

So I’ll need to keep an eye on this.

2 Likes

I’m going for it.

Emperor + GLM today, Spartan + Commander tomorrow.

Feeling a gradually increasing sense of inner power and emotional stability and strength.

I’m regretting not trying Emperor earlier. Stark seemed the better choice overall.

Screw you, Stark!

tonystark-2778232722

1 Like