Bujin's Experimental Log

Do you mean you put the mask away? Are you able to act authentically around others? You lose the fear of needing to appear how you think others would want you to be?

I was just thinking about this earlier, is this imposter syndrome? How we hide ourselves out of fear of judgment and rejection?

Never ran Emperor and didn’t know that could be a result. How do you attribute it to Emperor and not GLM or Spartan?

I don’t care much what others think. What I mean is there’s a greater acceptance in myself of who I am, with less internal conflict.

Everyone has a different experience. In my case I’m already closely aligned with the archetype so there’s less “change” going on and more reinforcement and acceptance of what’s already there.

I’m very familiar with the effects of Spartan and it has a different feeling to it. Before yesterday I was running Emperor and GLM separately and could feel the difference, but they do combine very well, I’ll continue to stack them going forward.

2 Likes

Ran Emperor + GLM again today, 7.5m of each. I might just make this the focus of the current cycle to see how it develops.

1 Like

Suddenly feeling euphoric for some reason. Not sure why, but it’s nice.

1 Like

I made the trek into the office today, and while I was walking around the floor I had an odd mental shift where I suddenly felt a foot taller and broader and like I owned the place.

Emperor also seems to be kicking my libido up a level. Had an insta-boner twice today for no apparent reason.

Ran 8m of my Spartan/Survival Instinct custom + 7m of GLM this afternoon.

3 Likes

Took an impromptu rest day today. Because … life.

A highly productive day, despite feeling tired as shit this morning. Could be Emperor’s productivity boost kicking in.

Emperor 7.5m + GLM 15m today. GLM feels pretty light to me so doesn’t seem to be an issue listening to the full track. Will continue with this schedule for a few more days to see what happens.

3 Likes

Still no real recon from this combination. Probably wouldn’t be a problem going a full 15m of each daily, but I won’t do that just yet.

1 Like

Had a bunch of dreams last night where I could see myself in the third person and see how I behaved and carried myself from an external point of view. It was almost like listening to a recording of your voice and it sounds really different. Not sure how accurate it was since it was a dream, but it was informative. There were a few things I’m not happy with and will work on.

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing shifts in attitude and emotional state towards being more positive and more open. The effects so far of this stack and listening pattern haven’t exactly hit me in the face, but rather have been more of a smooth, effortless transition. Still no recon, it’s been quite enjoyable so far. This stack fits me like a glove.

Gonna try the full 15m of both Emperor and GLM tomorrow, then take the weekend off to see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the last couple of days my general stress levels have dropped dramatically.

I gotta say, I wasn’t really expecting the effects I’ve had so far with this stack, but I’m very happy with it.

2 Likes

I think I’ll keep my Spartan/Survival Instinct custom out of the stack for now, but I’m considering adding a third main title, partly to take advantage of my current state and partly just to see how I handle the load. Not sure which one yet.

1 Like

Did the full 15m of both Emperor and GLM today, and I’ll take 2 rest days over the weekend. I’m half way through this cycle and only had 1 rest day so far, so this short break will be useful.

My last stack would have knocked me on my ass if I had tried this.

1 Like

I think I’ll add Commander into my stack at some point next week.

1 Like

Libido is up again today.

Also been feeling these subtle waves of pleasure rising from my lower abdomen. I’ve no fucking clue what that’s about. Possibly from releasing some deep inner tension?

I’m just feeling really, really good being me.

1 Like

For me recon usually involves anger. I’ve had none since I started this stack. Quite the opposite.

I just realized Emperor is available in flac. I’ve been using the mp3. I’ll switch to flac after my 2 day rest.

1 Like

Feeling so fucking energized right now, can’t keep still.

Will there be a crash? Guess I’ll find out.

1 Like

Slept a full 9 hours last night, compared to my usual 7. Not sure if Emperor ZP still has deep sleep scripting, but it was nice. Lots of dreams, but my recall is very fragmented.

Still feeling a little tired this morning, but that’s normal for me. I almost always struggle n the mornings, and my energy levels build throughout the day.

A subtle feeling of sadness is present, I guess this is my first recon, but it’s so mild it’s barely noticeable.

Just want to say that I’ve always disliked the cover art for Emperor.