Bujin's Experimental Log

Felt like having some fun with my subs for a bit. Currently running the following stack, just for the hell of it:

Spartan/Survival Instinct custom
Emperor
Godlike Masculinity

Might run this for 2 cycles, not sure yet.

I’m not really looking for anything specific, I’m just approaching this with curiosity to see what happens.

5 Likes

That’s pretty much my M.O. with this stuff.

Soon I wanna test LBFH+PCC+Commander+GLM.

1 Like

A quite unusual stack I must say, but good luck.

Playing around with the listening schedule too. Currently running 7.5mins of 1 sub every day, alternating the sub. Again, just experimenting.

So far I feel much happier and more open and loving. Weird. I was half expecting to feel more like this:

300-king-leonidas-iphone-4-4s-wallpaper

2 Likes

Ooooo, Commander. Forgot that one.

1 Like

Could be because I already align with this archetype.

So far the fastest results I had was when I did a ton of loops of Wanted and then a few days later started with:
Day A:
Libertine
Love Bomb
Emperor

Day B:
Libertine
Love Bomb
Mogul

A girl at the local restaurant started being more flirty with me AND I made very nearly $100 on 3 Uber Eats deliveries because each customer tipped an extra $20 EXTRA minimum. One or two of them were $30+

I don’t remember why I discontinued that stack.

5 Likes

I’ve pretty much followed the recommended schedule since ZP went public. But I realized I haven’t enjoyed the process much. It started to feel like a chore. Is it a listening day? Which sub for today? When does the cycle end? Is it 5 rest days yet? etc. I was taking it all too seriously. I’m an experimenter at heart, and I want to get back to that.

Recon? Stonewalling? Eh. Risks I’m prepared to take to start enjoying this again, otherwise what’s the point?

3 Likes

I mainly want to be shown the edges of my limiting beliefs, as well as what lies beyond them. To paraphrase Steve Pavlina.

2 Likes

Today is day 4 of this stack.

I’m surprised at how good I feel so far. Just really relaxed, happy and playful.

My last cycle (different stack) was recon hell, so this is nice.

2 Likes

After COVID and the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of '20, I decided it would be sensible to build a store of long-term supplies going forward, just in case. I converted a section of my cool, dry basement with industrial grade shelving and started slowly putting together extra supplies.

I went through it earlier and I estimate I have at least 2-3 years worth of non-perishable food and other supplies, longer if I’m stingy. Medical supplies, cleaning, hygiene, cat food etc as well. It’s mostly stuff I use, so as I take something I replace it to keep the buffer full. That way none of it is wasted since it’ll be used eventually, even if nothing happens and it’s not needed.

Anybody else do something similar, or did I just turn into some crazy prepper?

3 Likes

(I blame Survival Instinct)

1 Like

I never did most of that. I did go crazy with things for my health. I truly believed this thing would blow over in 2021, at least in America. I never bought in… but at least you’re prepared now. True survival instinct.

I’ve run Survival Instinct on and off since it came out, usually for short periods at a time. It’s a great sub for me given how and where I live and the potential for injury, so I’ve given it the occasional run to keep me sharp and not get complacent. It doesn’t take much exposure, especially since I’m closely aligned to it anyway.

Before that I had a roughly 1 month store of food and water kept aside for emergencies - we get severe storms around here, and people have been without power and drinkable water for up to 2 weeks in the past. There’ll be another Sandy at some point, and if it hits a little further north this area will be hit hard, and given it’s rural it won’t be a priority for restoration of services.

But I’ve also had this nagging sense that I should be better prepared for more prolonged supply issues given all the shit going on. I figure I lose nothing by doing this, it’s just a buffer that I can maintain indefinitely just in case, and it’s mostly stuff that I’ll use anyway.

2 Likes

It’s early but so far I’m enjoying this 7.5m daily schedule much more than 15m every other day. Fewer highs and lows, and an overall more consistent experience.

Let’s see if this lasts, this is only day 5.

I had a friend who had a shelving system in his basement. It was a set of can dispensers. He would put the new canned goods in the “in slot” at the back connected to a tube, and the older cans where at the front in a cup shaped area. He’d check the expiration dates, and if one was getting close to going bad, he take it out of the cup shaped area and the newer ones would come forward down the tube, and another would be in the cup shaped area.

3 Likes

Nice. I rotate by date, but it’s a manual process.

1 Like

Right on. Obviously the key is to rotate by date.

Yeh, if it’s food you eat any way, then that’s one less thing to stress about if there is a disaster where there is a supply chain interrupt. I mean if it’s food you were going to eat any way, you were going to buy it, now you just have more.

Where I live, storms are common. One year we had a bad one. Trees that looked 150 feet tall were on their sides. One tree looked like it was split down the middle from top to bottom, broken in half. When storms like that are about to hit or have hit, it’s not unusual for people to go to the stores and clear off the shelves. So you are ready long before any “storm”.

1 Like

Ran both Emperor and GLM today, 7.5m each. Feeling really good. In fact, I like how I feel better when I run them together than when I run Emperor alone. No aggression or pumped-up “alpha” bullshit or anything like that, just expressing my own natural masculinity and feeling very comfortable doing so.

5 Likes

I haven’t run Emperor since v4 first came out, but I regret that now because it seems to fit me beautifully. It helps me be more authentically ME.

No noticeable recon yet.

Stark has always given me awful recon, but I’ve run it a lot because the effects as useful for my work, and my social interactions, but the fact is I just don’t align with parts of it very well. Maybe it’s time to retire it from my sub library.

2 Likes