Bujin - A New Narrative (Into the Q Continuum)

For some reason I’ve lost the ability to move this thread to another category, or even rename the title. This journal now belongs in Major Programs since I’m not currently running my customs, and won’t be for a while.

I needed much more sleep on DR ST1, 9-10 hours a night. On ST2 I’m back to my normal 7 hours, so it seems to be much less taxing for me.

I felt unusually happy on the weekend (my off days), that could be from ST2, although it’s too early to be sure.

1 Like

Expecting to get 3 feet of snow over the next few days. :persevere:

1 Like

Heard about that. Conserve your energy and get more sleep. May you kick the snow’s ass. Or at least not get yours kicked by it.

1 Like

My driveway is 500ft long. :man_facepalming:

Will have to do several runs with the snow blower followed by shoveling, since snow blowers aren’t great on gravel driveways. And I can’t use a professional snow plow service since they’d tear up the gravel driveway completely.

But I’ll get it done.

1 Like

Haven’t felt much emotionally on DR ST2, but my dreams are intense so it’s doing something. I think there’s less mental noise too, and I seem to toss and turn less in my sleep going by the state of my blankets in the morning, despite all the dreams.

1 Like

I’m pausing Paragon for the time being. I was only running 1 loop per day, to keep the focus on DR, and I don’t feel that was giving it a proper test run, and maybe it was diluting DR as well.

Otherwise, I’m still running my core stack of 1 loop of ME, followed by 4 loops of DR.

I’ll bring Paragon back a bit later in the year, when I can give it more exposure.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by the following line in the description for DR ST3:

You will gain much greater vision and knowledge of yourself. You will learn more and more about your inner self, how you tick, how you function, what drives you.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting to use his discount? I forgot to use it for DR and Paragon and my last custom. :man_facepalming:

The discount come in handy so much, cant believe anyone with it is taking advantage of it, you better make a not of it.
Hopefully later down the accounts would just put in the discounts immediately on purchase

Yep! Sounds like it’s working!

This morning, lying in bed in a half-awake state, a memory came to me of walking along the shore of Windermere Lake in the Lake District in England, and I felt a moment of profound sadness. It used to be one of my favorite places to go when I lived in Britain, but it seems unlikely I’ll return there. I sometimes wonder if my choice to move to the US was the right one. I’ve gotten so much out of the move, but I also left behind so much that I loved. I used to have similar thoughts after I left Australia behind to move to London.

In truth, I don’t regret anything, but sometimes our choices weigh on us more than expected.

Under DR it feels like these mostly buried and forgotten feelings are coming up a lot more. I’m feeling quite melancholy this morning, and will probably just sit in front of the crackling fireplace and lose myself in the past for a while.

2 Likes

Things I’ve not thought of in decades. Even things I didn’t think were negative, traumatic, or hurtful come up out of nowhere.

1 Like

Speaking of memories coming from out of nowhere, this 80s song has been going through my head all day.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this song. Never heard this before. I was only familiar with their USA hit called “Send me an Angel”

I had a fascinating dream last night:

I was outside, surrounded by lush, green grass and gently rolling hills. There were some old buildings made of wood, filled with tools and other things. There were no other people. The buildings and their contents represent aspects of me, memories, beliefs etc. There was a narrow chasm running past these buildings, and on the other side were remnants of much older buildings, like rusted skeletons partly buried in the ground. These represent much, much older aspects of myself, long abandoned. There was also an old mine on that side of the chasm, and in the mine dwelt a monster, representing some kind of very old trauma. The chasm represents the barrier between the conscious and the deep subconscious. There was a brand new wooden foot bridge crossing the chasm, literally representing a bridge to the past and into my subconscious, probably created by using DR. I devised a plan to go into the mine and tie a rope around the monster and drag it out of the mine and over the bridge into my conscious mind, but when I walked on the bridge the posts on the near side started to shift out of the ground. The bridge wasn’t solid enough yet.

So, I think DR has helped create this bridge to my deep subconscious, but it’s not complete and I can’t quite access that old trauma yet. But it’s close. Bringing it into my conscious mind will allow me to deal with it.

1 Like

It amazes me that DR is so potent, it’s by far the most effective sub I’ve ever used. I felt it dredging up emotions literally on the first loop I did of ST1. And ST2 has affected my dreams like no other sub has.

Really, just amazing.

2 Likes

Agreed!:sunglasses:

I’m being careful about diluting DR, but I’ll try adding one loop of Dreams Ultima before bed, to see if it enhances the already intense dreams.

I haven’t had much success with Dreams (Q or Ultima) in the past, but DR seems to have made me more sensitive to subs.

1 Like

In one of the notable dreams from last night, I was in a Doctor Who episode, chasing down some monster. I believe monsters represent past trauma or damaging beliefs in these dreams.

2 Likes