Bujin - A New Narrative (Into the Q Continuum)

Today was a day of extremes. I started the day with feelings of great anger and resentment, and finish it with unexplained feelings of love and joy. Perhaps something was released.

I had lots of dreams last night, but one really stood out. It was extremely vivid, and is still sticking in my mind this morning. The extra vividness could be from Dreams providing a boost, so I’ll continue listening to a loop of that before bed.

I was in the ocean. The water was calm and about waist deep where I stood. The beach was to one side, but fairly far away, and there was a low metal wall next to me, and between me and the beach. There were other people in the water, a lot in the shallows between the beach and the wall, and a few on my side of the wall, but they were all near the wall, none were further out. There were large ships moving further out in the water, parallel to the wall and in both directions. An old friend I used to work with was with me and we were talking about something to do with work but I don’t remember the details. I kept moving, wading in the water, and suddenly a huge, rusty ship loomed up in front of me, about to run over me. I tried to move out of the way but I was too slow. The ship braked suddenly and managed to stop a couple of feet from me, and one of the other people near me dragged me out of the way.

The ocean represents my consciousness. The beach section up to the wall is my conscious mind, and the rest after the wall is my subconscious. The wall is the division between the two. So I was basically in my shallow subconscious. The calm water symbolizes happiness and stability. The ships are aspects of myself moving through my life. I’m not too clear on what the other people represent, but I believe they might be positive memories and experiences. The old work friend may indicate this dream related to work, but not necessarily. The rusty ship about to run me over symbolizes an old aspect of myself that’s still limiting and sabotaging my progress, but I’m not helpless against it. The fact that the ship stops before it hits me, and also another person (memory/experience) pulls me out of the way shows that ultimately I have power over it and can avoid it.

1 Like

I seem to be needing more sleep again. Slept 8.5 hours last night and feel like I needed a couple more. Maybe that’s from spending too much time in REM sleep dreaming instead of in deep sleep.

I’ve previously mentioned running AM alongside DR ST4, but I think AM isn’t the right choice. I mainly chose it because I already had it and it vaguely fit what I wanted. Pure laziness on my part. Mogul is useful but I don’t give a damn about the “alpha” stuff in Ascension.

Instead I put together a relatively lightweight custom with 10 modules in standard Q build that specifically targets the areas needed to support my current job:

Mogul Core
Limitless Core
Mind’s Eye Core
Dragon Tongue
Index Gate
Khronos Key
Productivity Unleashed
Trailblazer
Ultimate Writer
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Mogul and Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy are there to help grow and eventually move past my current role in my company, and Mind’s Eye is there because I consider it foundational, and having it in here frees up a listening slot in my stack. The rest of the modules directly support my current work.

I’ll stack this custom with ST4 when I get to it. I don’t anticipate running this for more than a few months though.

1 Like

I’ve been needing more sleep since DR. I’m guessing that the dream sleep (REM) is needed to process DR.

I’m really enjoying this “light touch” approach to subs that I’m currently following. It leaves a lot more room for subtle interpretation and execution. My previous stacks and customs tended to be heavy, which at times felt like I was trying to bludgeon my subconscious into what I wanted. Hopefully the custom above won’t change that. I tried to keep it as light as possible while still targeting the main areas.

Totally agree, my dreams have been profound on DR. But it’s rough, I rarely get more than 7 hours on most nights, so I feel like I’m running on my reserves and they’re getting low. Off days don’t help.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to mention this because I don’t know if I’ll do it, but I’ve considered taking a 2-4 week break after ST3, and basically just run the custom on its own for a bit, then switch back and stack both for a few months. It might help recharge my reserves before hitting DR ST4. On the other hand I might just lose my momentum on DR.

Dunno.

I’ve had this every day this week. My mood is horrible in the mornings, but starts improving as soon as I run DR, and gets better with each loop until I feel great.

Same pattern again this morning.

I can only guess that, given the dreams I’m having, stuff is being dredged up during sleep, resulting in my foul moods in the mornings. Then when I run DR, it’s slowly released throughout the day and the emotional wound healed.

The first week on ST2 was pretty smooth without much emotional turmoil, so it took some listening before it really started to dig in deep.

My sleep hasn’t been very restful for a couple of weeks now though, so I feel pretty tired generally. I don’t want to take a break now and disrupt the momentum, but I probably will take a couple of weeks off after ST3.

@FoxDie what do you think?

Maybe is the thing happened to me in this couple of days. I listened to DR ST1 before sleep and I woke up in bad mood, feeling like a shit. Maybe is because after the night listening the mind during the sleep process the sub and make you dream or sleep bad, so you wake up in bad mood.

I’ve wondered about something similar. Personally I’ve stopped listening to subliminals when I sleep. I know some people seem to be just fine doing so. I can’t. I tend to feel awful the next day.

I agree with you.

I don’t listen while I sleep, only during the day. But I’m dreaming a lot on DR.

1 Like

Me too! Weird ones as well. Like German artsy movies directed by Salvador Dali.

I’ve had meetings all day so have only managed to run a single, frequently interrupted, loop. So mood is still poor, and energy low. There’s no point grinding through it so I’ll take Friday as an extra rest day for this week.

On my third loop now, my mood is markedly better. I’ll still take tomorrow as a rest day though, it’s been a rough week.

I actually felt a lot better this morning, but sticking with the extra rest day. Back on DR on Monday.

1 Like

Weird day for me, Felt depressed and listless this morning, but also driven to do things. I feel like getting shit done, but I also feel like breaking things. I shoveled a fucking-shit-ton of snow, and spent hours cleaning and rearranging my basement, and will continue after this rehydration break.

Haven’t eaten much, not much of an appetite. Also felt weird at times today, almost in an altered state, not sure why.

Just a fucking weird day.

And I really want to break things.