Bujin - A New Narrative (Into the Q Continuum)

New career or retirement? Focus on wealth or escape? Two seemingly opposite paths, but I can’t seem to decide which I want.

Maybe they’re both wrong for me. Maybe that’s why I’ve had so much inner conflict over this for months now.

I don’t know if DR is responsible for triggering this line of thinking, but since I posted about that dream I’ve been thinking of a third alternative - remaining in my company but changing my role, focusing more on a path to senior management. It’s not an unattractive thought.

I have commitments to clients though, so it would likely mean a 6-12 month transition if I chose that path. Clients come first. But the opportunity is there.

2 Likes

It’s easy with DR since it’s all healing and it’s all in ST4. With something like Khan it’s harder because ST4 doesn’t have the healing, so you want to run ST1 until you feel your main blocks are removed, but that’s not always easy to know. Major issues tend to have layers, so you think you’ve sorted it out, but instead a deeper issue surfaces later. That’s why I like the idea of running DR ST4 over the long term as a support sub, maybe 1 or 2 loops a day, to keep gradually working on the deeper issues without getting bogged down in extensive healing.

1 Like

My thought too!

Agreed!

This is appealing to me more by the day - I don’t get the same feeling of conflict I get with the other options, instead I get a vaguely pleasant sensation in my chest. I figure that’s meaningful.

So, when I start ST2 next week I’ll try adding 1 loop of Ascended Mogul each day to help support a business mindset. I’ll use AM because I already have it, but if I feel it dilutes DR too much I can buy Mogul and use that instead, since it’s lighter. I want to keep the focus on DR, so that will still get 3 loops per day.

So from next week:

Dragon Reborn ST2 x3
Ascended Mogul x1
Mind’s Eye x1
Paragon Ultima x 1

5 days on, 2 days off.

1 Like

On second thoughts, I’ll push back adding AM for a week or two, so I can get a taste of DR ST2 first. There’s no rush on AM.

I just noticed you running DR…

@bujin

:dragon:

Welcome to the Sibling-hood…

Your invitation…

The Anthem

Dragon up so you can Dragon on!

:dragon:

I’ve completed my last loop of DR ST1. The last few weeks have been difficult and emotional, it was like lancing an emotional boil and draining away a lot of grief I never even knew I had. Now it’s time to heal the wound with ST2.

Dragon Blood will help you heal and recover from everything that ever wounded you. Your innermost scars and wounds will tighten up and heal. This is comprehensive, full scope healing of the physical, mental and spiritual levels.

1 Like

:trophy::1st_place_medal: and :dragon: on!

Just started my DR ST2 stack, beginning with 1 loop of Mind’s Eye, then 4 loops of DR ST2. ST1 brought up so much emotion, but I’m guessing ST2 won’t be like that. My interpretation of the stages is:

Dragon Fire: Releasing
Dragon Blood: Strengthening
Dragon Flight: Transcending

So I’m not expecting the deep emotional impact ST1 had, but rather a gradual improvement in my emotional state over time. But we’ll see, I’m open to whatever it gives me.

I’m also parking adding AM until at least ST3.

1 Like

30 minutes into ME and I’m suddenly feeling sleepy. What? That’s never happened before. And I only just got out of bed 2 hours ago.

Thing is, I’ve been feeling tired and sleeping a lot ever since I added Paragon to my stack, probably since healing can be very taxing. So it might be related to that somehow. Dunno.

No real improvement to the three issues I’m tracking for Paragon, although the neuropathy has been acting weird, the feeling has changed and sometimes it feels better and sometimes worse. I’m hoping that’s due to healing occurring. Maybe I should add a second loop of Paragon each day? Might make the tiredness worse though.

Weird.

I have 30 minute gaps between the subs in my stack. The sleepiness faded during the 30 minute gap after ME. But now, 10 minutes into DR ST2, it just hit me again. I’m struggling to focus on my work right now.

I don’t listen to subs on weekends so I just had 2 days off, so it’s not overload.

Maybe it’s something physical. I’ll focus on highly nutritious foods for the next few days, and supplement with a quality multivitamin (I like the Naturelo plant-based multi), to see if that helps.

Another possibility - DR is making me more sensitive to subs:

Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.

2 Likes

Woke up with a pounding headache, a blocked nose and a mild phlegmy cough. My first thought was onset of a cold or flu, except it’s been about 2 weeks since I last came into contact with another person so I’m not sure how I could catch either.

So it might be a reaction to starting DR ST2 yesterday, combined with 2 loops of Paragon last night. I’m drinking plenty of water and will see how it progresses.

Paragon works great for headaches, but I don’t want to listen to it now as it’ll make me sleepy. But if the headache doesn’t improve I’ll run it, since I’m not exactly productive in this state anyway.

I’ve been running Aegis Initiative: COVID-19.

It’s definitely not COVID, or a cold or flu. Headache and cough are both gone now. I do have a dodgy stomach now though, so maybe I just ate something that didn’t agree with me. That can definitely trigger a headache. I’ll be running Paragon in about 30 mins so I’ll see if it helps with that kind of thing.

Nausea is maybe 60-70% better since running Paragon.

2 Likes

Feeling fine again this morning, whatever it was yesterday has passed, apart from the blocked nose.

I’ve had really chaotic dreams so far since I started DR ST2. I don’t remember a lot, but what I do is all over the place, just lots of seemingly random images.

1 Like

I had a vivid and startling dream last night.

I saw myself as a stone statue, covered all over in deep cracks and fissures. A white liquid, like glue, slowly poured into and filled in all the cracks and solidified, sealing them. You could still see the scars where the cracks used to be, but now I was whole and solid.

That was pretty explicit.

Dragon Blood will help you heal and recover from everything that ever wounded you. Your innermost scars and wounds will tighten up and heal.

1 Like

One week into DR ST2 and it’s been pretty smooth, I haven’t felt much. There’s no emotional upheaval like with ST1. On ST1 my focus was entirely internal, and I didn’t care much about external things. On ST2 my focus is gradually turning outwards again and I’m regaining an interest in life.

1 Like

I’ve decided not to add AM until ST4. I’ll stick with my current stack of Dragon Reborn + Mind’s Eye + Paragon until I complete DR ST3, to keep the focus on healing. Since ST4 is basically just ST1-3 combined, I feel that’s the best time to introduce a sub focused on building new opportunities.

1 Like