Building My Character

This diary will focus as always on my growth, this time the objectives change. For the next few months my goal will be to improve in various fields (study, work, personal growth, relationships) using only one sub (Quantum Limitless) and a lot of action to achieve this growth. I’m excited because QL was the first sub I’ve used and I’m really curious to see what it will be like this time. So here’s what I expect from this journal:

• Constance
  • Progress in my job and earn more
  • Better management of stress and difficulties
  • Stimulate my curiosity and learn every day
  • Become stronger (physically and mentally)
  • Become a source of inspiration and support for other people
  • Learn to express my thoughts better
  • Overcoming my limits

And now the most important question, why only Quantum Limitless?

I decided to use only one sub to focus 100% on my growth, I want to get the best out of this sub and using it alone is the best way, also I want to see if this method helps me to be more consistent. I hope you enjoy this diary.:grin:

13 Likes

Good luck! Do you have a time frame for each stage? Or are you going to use Stage 4 directly?

1 Like

Thank you! I decided to do a cycle for each stage, I think it is useful to go through the phases in order as I have done in the past

4 Likes

Day 4 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

I’m happy to have started again from the first stage, I noticed some differences in my thinking. Before using stage 1 I always thought that I wouldn’t be able to do a certain thing, but now that I have significantly more commitments and stress I have never once thought about not being able to do it (I’m preparing the last 3 exams and I can only study after work). My approach to study and work is different and certainly makes a difference

5 Likes

Day 6 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

• My typing speed with the keyboard has definitely increased, it was certainly useful for my work and for writing my thesis.
  • Reading is improving, I’ve been reading fast for a couple of years but it’s different with QL, I prefer to be slightly slower but maintaining the understanding of what I read.
4 Likes

Day 7 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

Today I trained in the gym after a week and I noticed that despite eating a lot every day due to stress I didn’t gain weight at all, it seems that my metabolism has improved in a week of QL ST1.

4 Likes

Day 11 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

One thing I’ve been noticing lately is that I don’t feel stress while working or studying, I feel able to manage everything and this is helping me a lot.
Obviously at the end of the day I fall asleep very early and give myself the right rest to be able to give my best the next day too.

2 Likes

Day 12 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

The thing that I regret most about all the changes I’ve had in my life is the lack of social life. Until I manage to complete something that still takes up a lot of my time like university, it’s difficult for me to use that time for friendships. I can’t wait until after these exams I can free up some time to do other things.

3 Likes

Day 15 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

I’ve been completely off social media for about 6 months now, and it’s one of the best choices I could have made along with quitting smoking. Around me I see many people with their phones who spend a lot of time scrolling through videos/photos, comparing themselves to the people they see, seeing content that they don’t need. I’m realizing that many of the things we have are useless, I’m less materialistic, I want to assimilate valuable content and information that I decide to see, I’m more in the present and in the reality that surrounds me. I feel like I’m gradually giving my mind what it really needs, I feel lighter-headed (free from intrusive thoughts, negative thought and visualization loops, less useful content and information each day) and this is changing the my way of interacting in study, work and also in relationships.

It’s interesting to return to Stage 1 after 10 months and notice the differences in terms of experience with subs and the changes I have achieved over these months, I see my starting point from a different perspective and I think it can be useful to me.

4 Likes

Day 18 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

• Today I feel particularly tired, I felt good all day and worked without problems but the stress has accumulated until this evening, I should start studying but I’m really tired, I think I’ll just read to avoid doing nothing at all. It’s the first day since I started QL that I feel this way. Poor nutrition and sleep have certainly had their effect, furthermore there hasn’t been a peaceful atmosphere in my family and at work, but luckily I always manage to maintain a good mood and focus on my goal.

• I can better identify useful information from unnecessary information, so I have less information to memorize and I can create better and easier to remember connections.

• I feel like I’m making the best use of my mental energy by finding a way to simplify whatever I’m doing, which allows me to have more time to be more productive.

3 Likes

Day 19 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

Today wasn’t a very productive day, work went well but studying became difficult, I read passively and got easily distracted, and it’s right that there are ups and downs, I can’t always be productive and give 100% every day . I think I’ll take a break since this is the third time in a year that I’ve listened to stage 1.

2 Likes

Day 1 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 2

Today I passed the first of 3 exams, I hope to be able to pass the other two too.

3 Likes

Day 3 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 2

• I passed a total of 2 out of 3 exams, I am very happy and proud of this result since it was not easy at all. Only now do I realize how productive I have been in the last month, and above all how much easier it has been to manage everything

• Today my Airpods broke so I skipped this day of listening and I have to wait to get new headphones

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless Stage 1 Review:

• It’s definitely dissolving my limitations and changing my approach regarding studying and work, no matter how much time I have and how many things I have to do, I’m always sure I can do it
  • Better time and stress management
  • Clearer mind, better active recall of information
  • More positive thoughts before taking an exam, I have always had a lot of anxiety but this time it was different, even compared to my first time on QL
  • I’ve eaten a lot in the last month and yet I don’t feel fat
  • I am able to identify useful and useless information, I can create many connections between different topics/subjects while studying
  • Due to the little time I had I didn’t have the chance to create the schemes or mental maps that I often used to study, so the results I got just from reading are incredible, it’s as if I already remembered all the connections, the keywords and the useful information I need without putting them into a scheme
  • Faster typing on the keyboard

I have always loved the first phase, it creates a solid foundation and at the same time gives many results, it reminds me that I actually already have many of the results I would like but I just have to express them by eliminating my limits and fears, changing my approach and training in the different phases of the study (active recall of information, creation of schemes, ask yourself lots of questions, make what you study easier etc…)

4 Likes

Day 8 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 2

• In this ST2 I am managing to control my sexual impulses better, nofap has become easier (I had a relapse in the last two months and I overdid it). I’m also very tempted to try KB as my main long-term sub, I’ve been wanting to use it for a long time and will probably use it with QL at the start of ST3, although I’d rather go 100% on a single sub.

• Unfortunately I haven’t been able to do much at this stage yet so I can’t say much

2 Likes

I’m leaving today and going on a cruise holiday with my whole family (I’ll be back on January 7th), I’ll definitely take a break and use this time to reflect on everything I’ve done this year and how I can get the best out of next year, I’ll redefine my goals and how I want to achieve them.

It’s been a fantastic year here at SubClub, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:heart:

3 Likes

Day 1 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

I’m happy to finally be here, I had a nice holiday but it really lasted too long and unfortunately I was ill for many days (including my whole family).
I have set new goals for this year dedicated mainly to health and other long-term ones (for example moving out of my parents’ house in a few years with an excellent foundation, working and putting money aside, investing savings). The only indecision I have is which sub to perform at this moment, so I decided to start again with stage 1 which I have always felt very good about.

2 Likes

Day 3 ~ Quantum Limitless Stage 1

I was very productive at work today and pretty much got used to it quickly after the holidays. I think it was a good thing to return on Stage 1 also because I face it from a new perspective now, I am more aware of my limits and I want to break them down, this concerns all areas of my life.
With QL I feel that I am using myself to my full potential to achieve what I want and will desire, it is an investment in myself and my life

Love Bomb ~ Love Bomb For Humanity (Day 1)

• This is a stack that I wanted to try but I don’t remember why I haven’t used it anymore, as you can see from my diary there is a lot of indecision at the moment. I am very confident and I am sure that I will get excellent results

• One thing I’ve noticed is that for a couple of weeks I’ve often been agitated during sleep, I’ve often had nightmares (mainly during the flu). My girlfriend on the other hand told me that the last time she heard me snore (I’ve never snored) and when she hugged me I immediately stopped, I heard the same thing that often happens to my sister, I think it’s linked to a need for protection.

1 Like

Your stack is, QL st1, LB, and LBFH?