Building a damn strong foundation (Asc, LB, Stark)

Also doing a few days of camomile tea and my REM phase of sleep is better about 20-30 minutes.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Definitely checking this out.

1 Like

I was so freaking tempted to switch my stack again, but in the end i decided to list all the things i could get out of this stack. This helped me change my mind and stick with this stack like i planned.

I also realised i really need to take more action thats in line with my goals. This isnt a passive transformation, i need to work even more for it than i already am, put in the extra mile.

Another thing, way to much of my motivation for what i desire is just because i want to get more chicks. This shit really needs to go, this desperation just isnt neccessairy. Without me noticing this has already greatly improved compared to how it was before, but i really need to feel passion for more things than just that.

2 Likes

Ive definitely become more assertive since ascension. I used to somewhat be conflict avoident, but today when someone i worked together with didnt stick to his deals, i called him out for his shit fiercefully. If you promise to do something you better keep your end of the promise or at the very least give a warning beforehand if you wont be able to finish it in time. It really pisses me off when shit like that happens. That said though i also was able to just focus on what needs to happen and fix it rather than getting stuck in the anger.

3 Likes

Soo i realised 3 big things:

1. Discipline, ascension already pushed this upon me without me noticing, but i figured out the way i gain my discipline and will power. I believe that the easiest way to push ourselves, is to mimic the way our parents got us to do things in our youth. For me, my dad basically ordered me around in a fierce tone. while i always hated that so much, i would also always eventually do the task he wanted me to do. I hadnt noticed this before but since ascension my inner voice also became somewhat like that, just straight telling me ā€œno bullshit, go do your task right nowā€. And than i would do that task. This works damn well and today ive been using this tone consciously on myself and i have done so much today.

2. I realised im one hellofa lucky person. So as someone reading this journal may have noticed already, most of my selfperceived issues are social. Other things that ppl often have lots of issues and insecurities around, i just never had. I never felt any insecurity about my iq or anything like that, im mot the smartest person in the world, but i know i can pick up anything i set my mind too. Im smart enough that i never felt it to be a limiting factor. Like this there are a bunch of other things that i just never had to deal with that others do. I never really considered just how many different issues there are and how everyone has them. And the kicker is, since my problems are social related, even though i dont wanna admit it, theyre quite easy to solve. Simply get out, learn to seduce, go to as many social occassions as i can etc. Im in college, there is so much opportunity for all of these things.

3. WANTED has really pushed this upon me probably, but i really began loving the hot and cold game of seduction. While im in no way good at it, i really enjoy playing around with it. There is still a bit of shame attached to this, but that has mostly just dissappeared.

3 Likes

Owh and also, i realised theres just absolutely no shame in asking for help with anything. I find that for the most part, people love being helpfull to a certain extend. I find that often i cant think of solutions for my own issues, but just the simple fact of talking about it makes it so obvious what the solutions are and how to get there. Its quite insane how blinded by ourselves we can be.

I noticed that an increase is confidence is back. This time though it felt a bit different. You may ask, why am i feeling so confident? My answer to that would simply be, because why not. Why would i have any reason not to have faith in myself, i know myself through and through, i know i can handle anything, i know that i can enjoy myself more if i trust myself. So i ask you, what kind of reason could i possibly have to be down on myself?

The best way i can describe this new mindset is this: imagine the idgaf attitude of something like daredevil, mixed with a sense of inner power. Thats basically how it feels, and i really like it.

This seemed to have manifested after i fully opened myself up towards a friend of mine. I always had this feeling that i had to out up some kind of mask towards other people, to try and get them to see me the way i want them to see me. But a few days back when talking to a relatively new female friend we bith had cracks in our armors and started spilling out some of our deepest insecurities and mental health struggles. As weird as it felt saying those kinds of things to someone else, the simple act of doing that seemed to have broken some inner walls allowing me to be more fully able to just be myself and let go of a bunch of worries. It really feels like that little act kickstarted a series of changes thats now in progress. Starting off with me being able to accept myself more and be proud of me for being myself.

1 Like

Ive been lookingn into personality types recently, i find it quite interesting! The one i associate most with definitely seems to be ENFP, (but close to INFP). I never really took something like mbti that seriously, but when i looked into it i actually see myself and a lot of my close friends in a bunch of these personalities. Looking at my personality i also realised what most likely my progression of stack will look like:

For now im building my foundation like the title of this journal suggests, so the stack that fits me the most is:
Ascension, DAREDEVIL and WANTED. With possibly primal somewhere too. This is mostly just to combat some of my weaknesses and build on my strengths so the next stage can truly shine.

Stage 2 of my personal evolution would be: stark + WANTED. I expect the balancer here would be something like chosen: the way of nature depending how that sub is looking like. This stack just perfectly synergises with my personality and goals.

Than the final stage of my personal evolution, the one that balances my strengths, weaknesses and everything would be:
CHOSEN + emperor. This just pefectly describes what a ENFPs strengths are and what weaknesses he faces. Im only really interested in this stack for the far future though, when i have a fulltime job and allthat. For now i prefer something less serious.

I dont promise that ill only stick to these stack or anything like that, as different times ofcourse have different focusses and chances are quite a few subs will het slotted in here and there. But these will most likely remain consistently my most used ones for different stages of my life.

How do you feel that Ascension stacked with Stark?

I Understand the Chosen part, but why the emperor? Would maybe not be a better idea to make that Stark/Wanted (I think honestly this is the best combination for ENFPā€™s) in an custom? Like putting some productivity modules into it? Then you can combine it with some godlike masculinity or Ascension to make sure you donā€™t people please.

Just a Thought.

A common weakness of ENFP is that their work schedule is usually not consistent in the slught and consist more of short bursts of motivation where they do a lot, and a lot of time where they cant find any motivation at all (thats at least been my experience and ive read that this is quite common). In addition, like you mentioned, people pleasing can also be a bit of a thing. Ive personally found that stark on its own didnt really change these things and i feel like their more in emperors ballpark.

Putting some productivity modules in stark + WANTED is also definitely a good idea. On Qv2 i didnt get much out of productivity modules, but since were at ZP now it may be different. Id have to see how that goes once i decide to buy my custom though.

When it comes to productivity and people pleasing Emperor is indead a great fit. But what iā€™ve seen on this forum is that our type of personalities get a bit lost on Emperor because itā€™s such a no-nonsense IDGF attitude that goes agianst our core as who we are.

When I first started my ā€œMasculineā€ Journey by reading No more mr nice guy and The way of the supiriour men It was like a shift in thinking for me. Also I started to follow these ā€œreal menā€ kind of youtube vids to learn about masculinity and itā€™s polarity with the feminine. I became maybe little bit of a asshole when people were not nice to me, some girls were really attracted to me and start sharing numbers. I already was a personal trainer for years so my physic is better then most. But honestly it just didinā€™t feel real you know? Itā€™s not me, I am very spiritual and sensetive to energy and I love that part of myself. So now, I just try to keep as close as possible to myself and be the true me.

I think indeed the Custom would be a better option, maybe the synergy between Emperor and Stark will work. But running Emperor alone? Donā€™t think that will be a good idea. But if you do, would you please keep a update? Iā€™m interested in what it does to somebody with the same personality as me

1 Like

Now that you say this, i do somewhat feel this way on ascension right now. Its not that extreme, but there is quite a no nonsense attitude on ascension already that feels somewhat weird when it comes out. I dont feel much stress to things that are school or workrelated, so when this kind of attitude comes out it just feels strange and somewhat disconnect from how i really feel if that makes sense. Kind of like an old pattern being used and my brain just going through the motions.

Eyyy ENFP gang! What have been your favorite subs youve used here thus far? Very interested to hear wich subs youve found really fit with our personality type.

I really feel like i should find a spot to put rebirth for a bit in my stack. Even though other people have mentioned that they see a lot of traits and changes in me that are very very alligned with my stack, i just dont feel any different (aside from a bit more inner power). Particulairly related to WANTED and dare devil though, i still feel the same way, have the same insecurities and all that. I assume this may be because im so incredibly used to having these insecurities and my mind worrying about these things, that it becomes hard to accept that they can change. This is why i feel like rebirth would be a really good call, to really sement the changes and allow my new identity to thrive.

Just wanted to drop this here as well.

Im not sure wether i want to continue running ascension, or swap to primal as it should achieve similair things to ascension, while being a bit more alligned with what i want to focus on right now. Its still a bit up in the air though.

2 Likes

So now that im on a washout, and the recon has subsided a bit, i can confidently say that i will still be sticking to my stack. There is still so much to be gained with these subs. I know for a fact that given a long enough time frame these 3 subs will get me to where i want to be. Knowing that, theres just no reason to mess the momentum ive created up by switching.

I expect this stack to possibly even stick around for a full year. Thats the benefit of using such general subs. The benefit that they bring is applicable in basically every part of live, so why switch?

2 Likes

I cant talk about such incredible results of daredevil or WANTED just yet. But i do slowly but surely notice my life shifting around in a way that alligns with their goals.

From WANTED, when it came up with a female friend of mine that i was still a virgin, she pretty explicitly implied that she wouldnt mind changing that (in a friends kinda way) lol. I didnt really know how to react to that. im honestly not that interested in her in that way, but who knows, maybe at some point with enough alcohol in my system.

There was also this other girl that i made out with at the club, that found my instagram account, and send some angry messages that i didnt go home with her that night. This was one of the first times i was in the club to begin with though so innocent dumb me hadnt even considered that possibility lol.

These arent phenomonal results, given im still a virgin and all that, but these are definitely showing a lot more interest from girls that ive had in the past (although that can ofcourse also be contributed to the fact that student life is a lot more active than it was in high school, still, im happy with these results) .im hoping that given more time these results will only get better and better.

As far as daredevil goes, slowly but surely im connecting with more people in my uni. Im not the best at making friends or anything like that, but ive found a few friend groups i often can hang out with. Basically every time im going to the uni i see myself talking to new people, so social anxiety in 1 to 1 contexts is definitely a goner. Still feel it quite a bit in groups though, particulairly groups of people i dont, or barely know.

Honestly when i started typing i was convinced that i really wasnt seeing much of any results, but after typing it all here, it seems kinda rediculous that im acting like the subs havent done that much just yet. They definitely have, it just all came quite naturally (aside from the first situation with WANTED that is lol). With these results after 3 months, i surely cant wait how my life will look like after a year. Its only gonna get better and better.

3 Likes

I like your journey.

1 Like

says this
then

bruhā€¦

wanna know something?
youā€™re the only one standing in your own way (in case this is a conscious goal of yours).

CAPITALIZE on the opportunities and take advantage bruh.

2 Likes