Building a damn strong foundation (Asc, LB, Stark)

100% agree with that. Its more a matter of time, and not sabotaging myself when the opportunity arises at this point. I should be getting wayyy more opportunitys in the near future though, as ill be going out a lot more, and ill be going on a big vacation with some friends soon.

1 Like

I wanna tell you something, and you know me, I’m very straightforward with the things I say, but firstly answer this:

Why do you have to wait?

Because ma man, unless you capitalize on what’s in front of you, your confidence to capitalize on what’s coming would be much less.

You don’t give up on a meal just because of the dessert.

Honestly, its mostly the fact that i just litterly have no idea how to take much action myself. Any succes ive had with woman has always been them chasing me, ive never really gotten anywhere going after girls myself. I genuienly just have no idea what im doing when it comes to seduction nor what i should be doing. that stuff comes with experience i suppose.

1 Like

Don’t you think that Primal suits your needs better than DD?
Primal helps with social anxiety as well :wink:

Now lemme give you my hypothesis briefly:

You became so comfortable with women chasing you cause of WANTED, that you stopped developing the skills to escalate with them.

1 Like

mhmmm you know, i think you may be onto something here.

I am so incredibly tempted to use primal. What it can bring seems very very usefull for me right now. At the same time though i also feel like swapping around to much may just sabotage my results in the long run. When i look back at my sub usage a year from now i want to see how many changes theyve broad me and how much they changed me. Not that they scratched the surface and than i swapped to the next shiny new toy. For that reason i want to stick to my stack untill im confident ive gotten everything out of these subs that they can possibly bring me.

I dont need subs though to focus on improving my ability to escalate. I bet with some practise and conscious guidance i could definitely get there myself. Just gotta get over that hurdle of making a fool of myself lol.

1 Like

This being said… i could also definitely see that me not being confortable enough being sexual is the thing thats inhibiting me a lot from the goals of my stack…. Damn i wish we could run 4 subs lol. Deciding on your stack is always such a damn hard descision.

3 Likes

In the end it somewhat came as an impulse descision, but i played a loop of primal. I feel like if i kept daredevil in my stack its somewhat a pre-emptive descision since my social life will double 10 fold in 3 months. Right now i dont really need at, but at that point i will. In the end though j dont think subs should be used pre emptively, when you cant make that much use out of a sub, it cant cause that much growth. Instead ill use primal for now to really build myself and my life up with the triple alpha stack, and than when the time comes ill swap daredevil back in. At that point ill most likely have to keep it in my stack for a lonngass time just for the social battery alone lmfaoo.

I think at this point ive used every single apha foundational title lol. Really loving these smaller titles.

2 Likes

sometimes a little nudge goes a long way :wink:

1 Like

Man, youve really helped me with quite a few of my stacks. Something you said to me in the past is also a big reason why im so dedicated to WANTED, even when ive been far less of a respondant to it compared to others (right now that is).

1 Like

I’m happy to know that I’m helping out :stuck_out_tongue: as for WANTED:

keep reading that again and realize that you’re probably going through an “Imposter Syndrome” phase, where the reality has changed, but you’re not accepting the fact it changed.

Im already getting a taste of the type of confidence primal brings. Where as ascensions confidence feels a lot “tougher”, like you can handle anything with your inner strength. Primals confidence is a lot more nonchalant. The confidence comes from a mindset where its only natural is things dont really matter anyway. Were all gonna die either way and things dont really matter much longterm, so might as well take some risks and have fun doing it. I get rejected/fail/whatever? Who gives a fuck.

Im also becoming aware though of my issues regarding relationships and flirting and all that. I got rejected when i was very very young, and i really took that rejection to heart. Because of that early condition it still feels very very strange whenever it seems like a girl is interested in me and i almost cant accept it myself. While i could definitely be wrong as i dont have many memories of me being young, but i think this simple event may have kickstarted my low selfesteem that i used to have. These are things that are gonna have to be worked on before both of my seduction subs can really shine.

I dont think this issue is really gonna be resolved unless i just… start making a move more often. It doesnt have to be anything that far out of my confortzone either, i constantly find myself around tons of different girls regardless. Just gotta be a slight bit more bold when theres one i like.

7 Likes

What the hell, there have been such weird coincedences where whatever im saying comes out to be true. Ive mistakenly told my friends that i had an intake thingy for a dorm room (or whatever its called in english) on wednesday, when actually it was on tuesday. Well than out of nowhere i got an email from a house i responded to like a month back that i was invited for an intake on wednesday as well.

Than another thing, ive joked around that “saturday id have corona” as ill be calling in sick for work to go to a friends 21st birthday. Now its friday and out of nowhere my dad seemed to have gotten corona and i could very well “have” it as well (alresdy have had it twice though so its not like i have any symptoms rn).

Given this weird power my words seem to have, ill say right now: wednesday ill be getting accepted for a dorm room and ill finally have a place to stay in the city that i study

Also, within a few months imma get laid.

1 Like

AYYYY ma man tapping in to the cosmic power :sunglasses:

bruh.

1 Like

Goddamn, its only after ive stopped DD for a bit that i realise how much it was making me dominate conversations. Now that i removed it i notice im talking less and giving others more opportunity to fill in conversations. I think this is coming from the fact that wanteds archetype can shine more now compared to the DD archetype.

Aside from that feeling awfull and really hungover. Send some quite embarassing texts while drunk of my mind to close friends, wich is always good. Alcohol is not my friend sometimes.

1 Like

You know, ive really been loving this stack! I just feel like a much more interesting person with primal. Its insane how much effect the confidence of ascension has had on my general day to day life too. It seems so weird that the things i used to be hella insecure about and would straight up become depressed about, are just mild inconveniences at best now. Confidence is freaking king

3 Likes

Excelent results. What do you like more Primal or Ascension?

1 Like

Its a bit to early to tell right now, but right now i kinda prefer the primal vibe. That said, i dont think primal would be able to shine had i not built this foundation with ascension. I think ascension is THE BEST foundational sub and its not even close, but primal just feels amazing.

1 Like

From August I am startin with Asc+primal so that why I am curious about your experience.

1 Like

That combination is gonna be amazing! Definitely keep me up to date on that! I think they combined with each other really play on each others strength. I also havent noticed any negative effects from others or anything like that, everyone has just been extremely kind basically all of the time. I guess thats just part of it since you become a hella fun and confident person to be around lol.

1 Like

Sounds amazing. My third sub will be spartan which I am pondering to build a custom around either with Spartan as only core or with GLM. Still not decided.