Main Disc. Thread - Ascension ZP

In a stack alongside daredevil and WANTED (previously love bomb)

1 Like

Has anyone tried stacking Stark with Ascended Mogul?

1 Like

I have, it’s a very effective combo. They seem to balance each other out so one can effectively toe the line between being social and maintaining a high level of productivity.

6 Likes

Strange :thinking:

I played two loops of Ascension zp on different days . In my rest days I felt self acceptance this was profound . Now I feel happiness amusement . I forgot that feeling thanks Saint and fire :blue_heart: . Definitely there is a change between this Ascension zp and previous versions . It’s different approach and for the first Time I experience the happiness module (It was on the pre zp sales page ) Ascension was one of the titles I used a looooooot .

What was your experience with Ascension so far ?

14 Likes

Ascension is really freaking powerfull. It feels really interesting to me how an increase in confidence suddenly makes a bunch of problems just…. Dissappear. It kinda makes you realise how quite a bit of our behaviour is dependant on some deep insecurity or lack of confidence in some way.
When you remove that variable from the equation you suddenly find that problems that are seemingly completely unrelated just arent there anymore.

19 Likes

ASCENSION REVIEW AFTER 3 MONTHS

Ascension has been such an amazing foundational sub for me. I can safely say at this point that almost all of the objectives of the sales page have been achieved. I have to say though, even though its a light title, dont expect it to be super easy.

In my experience ascension started of in the first cycle with me honing into my purpose. I started really thinking about a what i want to get out of life and how to get there. I started creating an image with my ideal life and working towards it. I never really made this connection, but this cycle was also the time i started getting a side hussle. Above all though it just made me understand myself more and gave me more discipline to go towards whats important to me.

In the second cycle i slowly build up my inner power and inner strength, that really hit a peak during the washout where i felt such a profound amount of self-assuredness. I started going out more and standing up for myself more (although that was rarely neccessairy given the respect it brings). I just started feeling confortable being myself too wich was a big thing for me. At some point here i also stopped really caring that much what other thought of me and started living life 100% for myself.

I found that the third cycle was somewhat of an extension of the other two cycles. My inner power grew even further, i figured out more stuff i want in my life, and started doing things like climbing way more and going to the gym consistently (wich always was a problem for me as i could never find the discipline to keep at it). I also started changing my look a bit and started wearing a cap a lot of the time. This simple change combined with the inner power also increased the attention i get from girls.

All in all i really think ascension is a beautiful foundational sub that everyone could benefit from. It works almost as healing in my experience as a healing title, while at the same time really building yourself up. I dont neccessairly think ive become a big “alpha male” but honestly that isnt something i care about at all. I really enjoy the confidence, inner power, discipline and just this drive to get what i want and for these things it has been amazing. I would say it feels like quite a “serious” archetype. While i can still definitely have fun and go out and stuff, it did also just make me take my life in general a lot more seriously. This has been a double edged sword as it did greatly motivate me to build the best life i possibly can, but at the same time it also somewhat took away of my ability to just let go and do dumb shit. Makes sense though as its the foundation of emperor, but that is something to consider if you want to run it or not.

45 Likes

Very nice feedback, if there was a “premium like” or something like that, your post would be worth it!

4 Likes

Almost makes me wanna go back and run this lol.

Love the awesome review … thank you

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

If someone puts Ascension and Mogul in a custom instead of Ascended Mogul is it possible that they will see different results then if they just had AM in it?

5 Likes

This might be a support ticket question… and a very good one, too! Perhaps post the answer.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried Ascension Seduction before instead of Primal Seduction?

I’m so glad I put my ego to the side, paused all the advanced titles and moved back to

Ascension and Rebirth.

I plan to stick to this at least till the end of the year.

I’ll probably be adding limitless on my next cycle.

PS. I don’t feel the. Eed to hop subs anymore

10 Likes

Hi!

I know ascension doesn’t have wealth scripting n it.

But, how much will ascension support in entrepreneurial pursuit.

I am one step closer to bringing the tech venture into reality.

But I don’t wanna hop subs for some time

@SaintSovereign

It has a little of both. You can definitely use it to get started on the journey, then switch later.

10 Likes

Is the new version of ascension the one with anti recon scripting?

1 Like

Yes it is

2 Likes

Does ascension have scripting related to charisma?

To be more specific,
If I am reading books and watching videos on developing charisma.

Will My stack of Ascension and Rebirth be additional help in that direction?

1 Like

since one of alpha male’s property is charisma, then I dare to guess that there is some charisma related scripting in Ascension.

4 Likes

It’s an aura of charisma in my experience.

2 Likes

what do you mean? could you elaborate, please?