Breakdown Breakdown

Okay so I know I talked about how I used EOG ST1 for 60 days. But I wanna add in I’ve been using Khan ST1 since I convinced my friend to get into subliminals. So it’s been about 3 weeks and I gotta say my life has sorta went down hill with intense anger, suicidal thoughts and just life crumbling. However today has been a spark of hope; although tommorow I gotta go to court by a unreasonable cop. Shits intense I will say that, but I may stop using it after this week and just go back to EOG and start ST2.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that things are so shit. Do you think ST1 so far has helped you at all deal with your emotional struggle?

5 Likes

I feel like When I decide to get EoG I’m heading straight to stage three.

3 Likes

For Khan, ST2 is even rougher than ST1, and it looks like EoG is the same according to this journal: Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never . If you try to move to ST2 on either of them before ST1 has smoothed out, there’s a good chance things will get even worse.

Do you meditate and/or do some sort of conscious emotional clearing regularly? I’ve found that smooths out the process and makes it go faster.

3 Likes

I think its better not to skip stages. The program is designed in that way for a reason. Ofc its open for expiriment but most users who are jumping stages arent pleased with the results. I can confirm st2 was harder than st1. St1 wasnt hard on me

4 Likes

Problem is you are never ever going to have enough time to clear every single issue or trauma you have. Its best i think to just do ST1 for 30 days and move onto a new stage.

4 Likes

I get the same thing you’ve been experiencing. I can’t blame the subs for it in my situation because I’ve been like this before them but I have noticed that subs can make me more irritable. which then has a spiraling effect and one thing leads to a nother and then next thing I know I’m at the bottom of a freaking pit. For me I have to put my foot down on this negative wussy thinking I get into. This is like fuel to the fire for me and is where everything gets so fu@$ed up.

Lately I have been noticing the slightest form of anger before it builds and have been able to destroy my negative thinking before it gets worse.

3 Likes