Ecstasy of Gold - Now or Never

I had a date with the girl from last time. The two night date. So yesterday I played sex mastery v2 for about 4 hours before that. It didn’t disappoint.

That means yesterday and today I only got about 8 hours each of EoG ST2 in.

I’m back on it in full force but have been feeling a really strong pull to add in/stack other subs. Not going to do it though.

Last night with the girl I had some weird stuff happen. One guy said I look like Matthew McConaughey - which I have no resemblance to. We then went to another bar and a guy with his girlfriend said “don’t come in here with better hair than me”. That was funny. And then I came back to two guys hitting on the girl I was with while I grabbed drinks. They then totally submitted to me when I showed up. It was like oh, damn this is that guys girl.

I’ve never had these kind of responses from sex mastery before so could be something in EoG ST2 reprogramming money beliefs that then give me a wealth status??? Not sure, but it was blatant compliments from other guys last night.

Everything is sorted out with the vehicle now and turned out to be a quick $60 fix. Thank goodness. And I’m picking up a full day Friday for another guy that is out of town at the part time job so it’s looking like I’ll make about $1500 this week if I have an average weekend.

It wasn’t planned but I feel some of the reconciliation has gone away with the low hours of listening the past couple days. But it will be playing from now all through Sunday night with no interruption.

8 Likes

I also wanted to mention a realization I had in changing to EoG, a wealth based sub. It “seems” things on the girl front have really slowed down since making the switch which I’m ok with.

But I happened to have a phone conversation with an ex girlfriend yesterday morning and at the end she mentioned in passing that I seem like a very different man in a good way. And I realized that looking back over the past 6-8 months after finding Subclub, I really have developed and changed as a man. Talking to my ex, I feel like it’s night and day. I used to be so weak and afraid of the world and used to cower away from everything. With this time though and seeing how differently I related to my ex now I really can see massive changes and progress. It’s quite amazing.

13 Likes

Awesome! Which subs did you use in the past 6-8 months @HappyHero?

6 Likes

Haha reminds me of the guy from Limitless

8 Likes

@AMASH I have used Ascended Mogul, Emperor, sex and seduction, primal, some limitless was mixed in, currently running EoG and have done about 10 meditations with true social and I think 4 of Libertine.

And sex mastery has been used as needed too.

9 Likes

Day 7 completed of ST2

The past couple days have been almost all day 20+ hours each. Mostly ultrasonic with a couple masked with headphones.

The reconciliation is hitting HARD. I have zero motivation, a bit depressed/down/emotional. And contemplation of the life/career path I took after high school and college with a strange and strong feeling of regret.

I’ve done any job work necessary, but other than that haven’t felt like visiting here, and basically been watching Netflix or reading but getting bored with anything I choose. And also sleeping a lot. Have missed the gym out of pure mood of just don’t care the past 3 days too.

Have to go to a dinner with a group tonight, really don’t want to but am obligated and maybe getting social will help.

ST2 is a rough ride right now.

7 Likes

You’re not the only one. Similar things happens for Khan ST2. And I’m doing both. It’s now been about two weeks for me and it appears to be getting somewhat better. I’ve actually been motivated to do some house-cleaning today and I’m starting to think about what I should do to improve again (not quite doing it yet). :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It didn’t go away for me totally until the 25th day.

It was tough. One of the least externally productive months for me, but internally, a lot of changes. This is why ST4 is so easy and smooth for me with no reconciliation. I believe the hard work was done with ST2. I did about 400 hours on ST2.

7 Likes

The reconciliation on ST2 is real. I have to keep reminding myself of that otherwise I might be concerned about my state of mind.

Once again people are weirdly disappearing from my life which I’m ok with. I really could just lay around all day and night.

And to vouch that the subs are doing something, a couple nights ago I swore I was playing ST2 but I woke up super optimistic and ready to work hard. I went to do my true social meditation and saw that ST1 was playing all night. So I’m a night behind on ST2.

The crazy thing that I’m trying to reframe as my subconscious reconciling itself. For the past few days I’ve had this melancholy feeling and thoughts of “maybe I wasn’t born to be wealthy”. Why not just live an easy life of getting by. I hope this is bad beliefs eradicating-themselves.

Good thing is that this feeling is familiar from ST1 weeks 2 and 3. So just riding it out now.

8 Likes

Hang on there @HappyHero

It’s worth it. In my opinion, ST4 will be much harder, maybe impossible to run, if you don’t go through the pain period of ST2. Khan is like that in my opinion and experience.

7 Likes

Yes, going to stick with it as hard as it is. And appreciate the kind encouragement.

These 4 part subs are a different beast. But the feeling of empowerment and motivation that came week 4 of ST1 is what’s keeping me sticking to it.

That felt like a paradigm shift for those 7 or so days.

Can’t wait until this week is over ha

6 Likes

I believe it. From reading Khan journals it seems that the people that went through all stages are now reaping huge benefits.

This makes perfect sense. It was the most difficult, trying times in my life that lead to huge shifts in the past.

Btw @AMASH this might be creepy but I went back to your iron throne journal and then back through your khan journey. There is a definite change and progression in your writing.

Keep on truckin

7 Likes

You know I just realized. A friend that used to contact me a lot if I neglected to keep in touch has been remarkably quiet of late. I was starting to wonder what changed. Now I realize it might just be ST2. Interesting.

6 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I was kind of freaked out. But then I remembered ST1 early stages.

What prompted me, I had life long friends really good visit my town for 4 nights. They only scheduled one dinner with me when normally they would stay with me the whole time. They told me they were staying with some new husband and wife that my buddy’s wife now works with. At first I was a little hurt but then realized one of the days they didn’t stay with me I had such a good business day and made very good money.

7 Likes

Not creepy at all, thank you.

Yes, with Khan, I am truly a better man. More grounded. More masculine. I really enjoy the benefits and don’t plan to stop Khan anytime soon.

9 Likes

ST2 day 15 starting

Good lord this is rough. I hung out with friends Saturday night. I had a good time but I really don’t feel like doing anything at all.

Have been skipping the gym, slacking on any work that isn’t absolutely necessary, and could seriously lay around all day if I didn’t force myself to get up and do something. Even just a walk outside.

I will say that a lot of the time spent laying around I’ve been in a like a melancholy contemplation over “what is my true path?” “What are my innate skills/talents and how can I use those to make money?” And “how can I provide a ton of value to as many people as possible?”

No answers yet lol.

But I just keep plowing through, I seriously think I understand what true depression feels like ha.

9 Likes

Stages 2, of Khan and I am sure of EoG, are probably the hardest things I’ve ever run.

But also some of the most beneficial stuff once you get to a breakthrough!

6 Likes

Thank you @AMASH , I appreciate the encouragement.

Yeah 2 more weeks max and I should be through the roughest of it. I just keep reminding myself of how I felt that last week of ST1 after breaking through the difficult part.

Khan was my plan after I feel I’ve given my run of EoG all I can, but now I don’t know. I might hold off on that for a while. Not sure I can afford another 2 weeks of of each ST1 and ST2 being out of commission and healing.

5 Likes

For me, ST2 didn’t start feeling good until day 30 :smile:

6 Likes

Yikes. Ok 16 more days :sweat_smile:

5 Likes