Rise to Stardom

I’m not sure I could handle three loops haha.
I’m doing to be experimenting with 1 loop also. I’ve done KhanQv2 Stage 4 about an hour ago and now I’m listening to MorningStarQv2.

I’m going to do possibly 2x of DR tomorrow since I did 1 loop last week.

I’m a bit late on running my loops today so 1 loop each it is.

Lol,worked up to 3 loops.when i first started qv1,could only do 1 loop.think brain adapted to the script and the pragya module helped. Haha,with qv2.i think 1 loop is plenty so think your good even with 1 loop today :wink:

1 Like

My custom isn’t Qv2 yet. I did the upgrade today so I’m waiting for the link to download the new one.
I may do DR and my custom tomorrow to add up on loops.

Haha,pity.if you had made your custom yesterday,you would have it already.looks like saint churned out all the customs like a machine over the weekend :smile: good luck.im also still figuring out qv2.though im a bit worried i might have wasted money since fire is hinting at something better than v2 coming soon

I know I saw, I’m assuming I’ll be waiting the 3-5 days but it may come soon. I know they prioritise Q orders anyway.

And really? I have the highest post count discount so I didn’t end up paying the 99 usd.
And it’s cheaper in the UK in terms of conversion I guess.

I did consider waiting for Q+ but what’s the point? I’d end up getting it anyway and my custom means a lot to me, I spent a lot of time on it.

I have a feeling gonna have to do another upgrade in the near future :sweat_smile:

Oh yeah, I saw.
I’ll end upgrading regardless haha.

Haha,yeah.my customs mean alot so upgraded anyway.hmm,my exchange rate is x4 so 99 is 400 for me,lol.not quite as cheap :rofl:

I’m confused tho, you don’t use your discount? You get a certain amount discount with the 700 posts you have. I’m not sure how much it is, might be 10 or 15%, so why does it cost that much for you?

Mines still at 5%.saint hasnt upgraded me to 10% yet cause hes been busy with all the q store crashing etc to reply to his pm’s .have a feeling ill reach 750 before he sees it :rofl:

95 x 4 still isnt that cheap when a normal monthly wage is 2000.1/5 of a normal salary here.

I’m sure you’ll hit 750 in no time. Maybe message Fire if you haven’t already?
My 25% definitely helps for sure, and I’m beyond grateful.

Funnily enough I became super social on the forums when I was using Stark a lot and my post count shot up haha.

Haha,yeah.i do notice that.whenever i run stark etc.im on the forums alot more.when i run stuff like khan,im on less.its a interesting correlation.fortunately have spare income from crypto so can still afford regular upgrades.seem to make more from crypto when im on medici/rich

What are your customs by the way?

Lately been investing more in wealth subs to support my bad habit of buying subs xp

Hahahaha. I need to do that for sure too.
I really have to take time off and think about what I’m buying.
Hence why I had my debate today in regards to putting Khan into my custom when I know full well I already have Khan Stage 4 and was waiting for the Qv2 upgrade.

I also stopped myself buying Rebirth when I have DR.

1 Like

Khan ST4 Q Core
Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
StarkQ Core
DEUS
Mosaic
Dominion
Tyrant
Omnidimensional
Yggdrasil
Auric Overdriver
Energetic Development XI
Focused Arousal
Long-Range Seduction
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
Transcendental Connection
Direct Influencing Aura
Dragon Tongue
Temptation
Chosen of Venus
Inner Gasoline

Dragon Reborn ST4 Core
Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
Limitless Core
DEUS
Mosaic
Informaticon
The Merger of Worlds
Pragya
Index Gate
Technological Prodigy
Fortune’s Favorite
Current Invoker
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Sanguine
Carpe Diem Ascended
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter

R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Marketweaver
Fortune’s Favorite
Yggdrasil

I find rebirth still useful once in awhile for easing change/removing recon cause its lighter than dru.less likely to hit my processing limit with it

I want it, but I do need to save money for now, especially now after upgrading my custom. I have a bunch of stuff I want to reframe but I feel I need to let DR get to it first.

Nice customs man.
I’m guessing you find Khan and Stark gel well together?

I’ve used it before but I was kind of mixed on my view. Now I’m using it again I’m hoping for more out of both as they sound perfect for use.

Yep,khan and stark gel well.even better with medici included.if i could only have one custom,those 3 would be it cause they cover almost everything i want.i like dr and empfit for the physical health and dr’s boosting and clearing though so they are still good to have as a passive sub