Rise to Stardom

I understand. Is Rebirth on your Life app?

No, I’d have to buy the Ultima or Q version.

You get both when buying the Ultima.

Sorry I meant to reply to your thing about it.
What will you be using it for?

@Brandon if you think Rebirth might help. Go for it.

I recently started Stark but got a little recon.
Played RebirthU yesterday with good effect. Tried the Q version today and still feel fine.

Was about to upgrade my custom to Qv2 and it hit me that maybe I should change Inner Circle to Khan Stage 4 so it doesn’t take up a slot in my stack…

Inner Circle Q Core
Power Can Corrupt Q Core
StarkQ Core
Mastermind
Dragon Tongue
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favorite
The Spotlight
Chosen of Venus
Invincible Presence
Sacred Words
RAIKOV
Transcendental Connection
Godlike Masculinity
Productivity Unleashed
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Furious Ascent
Aura of Craving
Natural Winner

The above is my current custom.

I also considered that I could replace Godlike Masculinity and possibly have 4 cores as Inner Circle and PCC are pretty light cores, right?

Unsure as to whether this is a bad or good idea.

TLDR:

1. Keep my custom the same and upgrade to Qv2.
  2. Replace Inner Circle and add Khan to custom and upgrade to Qv2.
  3. Replace Godlike Masculinity with Khan Stage 4 and have Khan, Stark, Inner Circle and PCC as the cores - upgrade to Qv2.

@RVconsultant @Sub.Zero @Lion @Azriel @Palpatine @TheBoxingScientist @Malkuth

2 Likes

It would be like changing your mind into a sink which is not recommended. As always, I advise you to review your goals and reevaluate your recent progress first. Also, it would be great if you could run the cores (their major program counterparts) for some time and see how they work together, especially since you’re thinking about adding Khan to your custom. Another matter is the new technology Qv2 that seems to be yet to be discovered if it comes to its usage.

I knew I was missing you from my list :upside_down_face:.
I’ve never ran PCC/Inner Circle in their majors before.
I’ve ran Stark for the longest, and Khan up til Stage 3 in total. I ran stage 4 for like a week or two.

Will let my own subconscious think about this for a little while and then write later.

But yes, Inner Circle and Power Can Corrupt have both been confirmed to be lighter cores.

If you have already run Khan up to Stage 3, another helpful question(s) would be:

How did you feel about your Khan journey before and do you feel like you are ready now to continue that journey?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read that, I just don’t want to overpower/risk it with adding Khan in. I’m not too sure. I know others have ran 4 cores before and been fine.

I feel like Khan helped change me to be honest. I’m more open sexually and give less fucks about people know what I’m after. I’m straight to the point with what I want sexually and don’t hold back - even if people judge it which I also don’t give a shit about too much anymore.

I was massively insecure about my fetish and what I liked and Khan has really helped me with that. I want to build upon that though, I want to get it done more and I want the dominance, power and whatever else comes with Khan to be honest. Mixed with Stark to balance each other out and then Inner Circle to get the mentors/friends/hook ups I want etc and PCC to see through the bullshit.

I’m definitely more ready now to add Khan, I just don’t want to ruin my custom and/or add Khan as a major and another title to my stack when I could have it in my custom.

I feel like I deserve more than I’m getting and I think Khan, long term in my custom, would help with that.

3 Likes

Before toying with your toolbox you need to know how every tool works and I’m afraid reading the description of the sub is not enough, you should see it in action, especially with the new technology that we have at our disposal thanks to SC.

If I think I understand what @Sub.Zero might be thinking about, I’ll put it perhaps another way. Has your current custom fulfilled the goals you were wanting when you got it? If so how? Have your goals changed and do you need to adjust your subliminal as such?

1 Like

I’ve decided not to add it. Khan is in Qv2 now so I’m just gonna go straight for stage 4 and add it to my stack.

I’ll keep my custom how it is and upgrade it to Qv2.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Please keep us up to date man. I’m cheering for you!

1 Like

Will do dude. I didn’t see the point of adding it to my custom after some thought.

Currently listening to Khan Stage 4 now. I’m excited for the change to manifest with v2.

1 Like

I really think R E C O N is flooding the forums recently.
People are being so rude and unfriendly to each other.

Is this a Qv2 thing in regards to people using too many loops?
People seem to be far too sensitive this and last week…

That would be interesting.im actually getting less recon from qv2

1 Like

I definitely had recon, I used DRQv2 for 1 loop over maybe 3-4 days?