Rise to Stardom

I didn’t get mine from Amazon, got them free with my phone that I returned :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

But here you go! The black ones are $70 on Amazon.com right now!

Galaxy Buds Live

1 Like

I think I have bad news, B. I think @SaintSovereign said that noise canceling is not recommended.

Usually you can switch that off. Should be the case with these ones too.

Thank you for mentioning this!

You can turn it off.

Where was this suggested?

I don’t normally listen with noise cancelling on anyhow.

It was awhile back

1 Like

First, thank you @Meng123 for once again being the archivist.

@Brandon

See above. Does this answer your question?

2 Likes

It does indeed, thanks man

Question time for anyone that can answer.

@James @Azriel @Sub.Zero @RVconsultant @Apollo @Hermit @Lion @Hoppa oppa (may not apply to you) @Meng123 @Palpatine and anyone else that may want to chime in.

Didn’t feel like making another questions thread.

1. If I’m okay with 1 loop and not necessarily getting recon, but move onto the next loop and start getting recon - do I go back down or do I stay at the loop I’m struggling with?

To me recon seems to be an internal resistance, so wouldn’t it technically mean a struggle is happening and eventually the sub would win? (In my view…but idk hence why I’m asking).

1. I’ve been fine on one loop of my custom. 2 loops I start to have bad days.

How do I know I’m actually having recon and not just having shitty days in general?

Hopefully that makes sense.

2 Likes

Test for a few days and see if the majority of them are like the one you had. Law of averages kind of stuff.

1 Like

Hmm,i would run it for a week or 2.if its consistently below baseline or reverse results,i would drop back down.if its only on and off bad days then would stick with it cause its just the sub working through stuff
. by same token if i was getting really good results already with the loops i have,i wouldnt bother increasing unless my results stonewalled or slowed down

2 Likes

Oh yeah,you were right about khan being good.i like it but gonna take awhile to get all the results(>_<)

1 Like

What I would do-I’d do two loops every other day -2 days the first week, 3 days the next week etc. if after two weeks your not getting smooth sailing and your taking action, drop to 1 loop for another few weeks and then try the same process again

@Azriel @Meng123

So my issue is I don’t feel like I’m getting results yet. At least not consistently. I don’t feel like it’s working and this can’t just be consistent reconciliation all the time…

I’ve been running my loops either 1/2 a day, mostly one time per day, with two days off and I’ve never really felt like I’m not getting results from any other sub. I question them sometimes but this one I genuinely feel like I’m getting less on.

People having been liking my stuff as much, I’ve been getting unfollowed, etc.

It can’t be recon…I’ve already taken a 6/7 day wash and had rest days. I’m so confused.

Edit: I know I spoke yesterday about Grindr and some sort of popularity but I feel like it’s so inconsistent and I’m struggling to see anything happening.

First, are you feeling overwhelmed or burnt out?

B! I’ve been following your journal. I understand your question. I would ask you to start with 1 loop and stay there for 1 week. If you need to take more rest days, then take them The point of subliminals is to grow, and ideally without suffering.

Eventually YOU win.

Recon provides for shitty days.

I understand what you are asking. You want to be sure before changing things up.

You are making sense.

Your quality of life in the now is important to me.

1 loops per day per program.

If you need to, 1 loop per day per program for 3 days of the week.

If you feel like it’s not working and seeing even negative result, I know what that is like. It happened to me. More specifically Libertine was making women (and men) a bit hostile towards me at one point. I was also feeling tired. I reduced my loops and things turned around.

I didn’t read the other replies but maybe run two loops take a day off and repeat. Listen every other day.

I would stay with what’s ok for me and wouldn’t try to force myself into any recon.
I used to advocate running lots of loops but I didn’t take into accounts various factors and the key one was the difference between healing (cleaning) and performance (building) subs. Running plenty of loops on DR was a piece of cake but I couldn’t bare it, and actually there’s no need to do that, on Stark and the further stages of Alchemist. I also decided to keep my stack relatively thin and it has two slots only (plus an Ultima).

I decided to run only 5 loops a day in total. I shall describe my routine in my journal soon.

Go back to one loop then.

Only you can tell since nobody knows you better. You could take into account what other people say about recon and try to investigate on your own case.

1 Like

I don’t understand. Would you please elaborate?

@Brandon - i don’t worry myself over reconciliation too much. Unless it is severe depression or a headache I can’t handle in which case I just stop running anything for a day and try again the day after. Usually that works for me. If it doesn’t I just take more days off and then resume later.

I like keeping things simple

1 Like

I meant, it was ok to run plenty of loops on DR but like now, running Stark, it could be too much for me, meaning I could get a lot less manifestations if the number of loops was high. Hermit mentioned that in here and I must agree with him totally:

It’s like, when you run a lot of loops it goes really deep changing a lot deep inside but on the surface there’s not much going on which it’s fine when you need healing but if you want more manifestations it’s better to run fewer loops. I experienced it on Khan and later on running a stack - Stark, Commander, Aura. The fewer loops (around 4-5) gave me a lot of manifestations whilst 8 loops gave me next to nothing if it comes to manifestations yet it might have done some deep inner work. Hard to tell if it comes to Khan and my stack, yet if it comes to DR that was, certainly, the case.

1 Like