Blue’s Subliminal Journey

So am I. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Lmao your girl could clearly see that her position is threatened by her friend hence her interrupting your conversation and her behavior during sex. Good sir, I won’t tell you how to live your life but if I were you I’d consider getting my Mack on being with both girls at the same time.

3 Likes

I will go on and say something that will be judged harshly by anyone who never had their heart destroyed or think this world is a fairy tail…

That is my plan. After that night i gave my girl attention and positive reinforcment for arranging the threesome. I told her directly how happy i felt and she is allready talking about how her gf loved that night. Now she will do something similar if she wants that attention again.

I will live my life to the best of my ability. Sex and fun does not equal love. I would never let another relationship bring me down.

And to any new readers on this fourm. People who share my views do not hold anything against women. I personally think they are the beauty of this world… if treated the correct way. I never lie, i never make a promise i dont keep, i dont manipulate and im always direkt and most importantly i will NEVER lower anyones self esteem.

From my experiance, the first 2 women i loved bever even said it back and i was left twice. Since i made the choice to never depend on anyone emotionally except myself. I have had two women confess their love… and both care 100x more than those who i loved.

For any sane man, the choice is obvious. To love is not wrong… but to not love yourself before anything else is a sin against ones self.

13 Likes

Kign, Mich, Raph, D1 and Davis thanks yall :slight_smile: SMX is so underrated and im suprised for the lack of SMXjournals. Its doesnt just teach you some tricks and make you last longer. It will help you navigate any stormy sea.

Nothing will heal a man like the look a woman gives him after he just rocked her world. Pain, rejections, struggles and trauma will evaporate within seconds. Your primal essence needs to witness this.

9 Likes

I don’t think you realize it but you really do have the mind of a Mack. Keep your game tight player.

5 Likes

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE CHEAP SEATS!

4 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue wow preach brother Preach!
“Nothing will heal a man like the look a woman gives him after he just rocked her world”! That statement is gold amigo! It’s like your entire tank of self-esteem gets filled to the brim!

4 Likes

I am concerned that about this journal turning into a sex rampage journal lmao but it seems to be headed there. About life in general: Im working on my new job 4 days a week, working with my dad and his new company when i can and i still teach as a hobby twice a week. Nothing exciting there… just griding away.

So im going to talk about 3 new girls. 2 from my work where i teach and 1 from tinder.

Girl 1: used to be my student. She had potential and was looking for work so i reccomended her and she got the job. I’ve also helped her alot. She shows intrest in me but its difficult to vibe with her. I’ve asked her out but she changed the subject. Dodnt bother after that, she still shows intrest.

Girl 2: Her new student. Introverted, very cute and we have good chemistry.

Yesterday both came to my class and later at the cafeteria girl 1 was all over me and girl 2 was watching. Not only that everyone passing by was saying hi and supplicating to me. I couldnt have asked for more social proof. So a while later i ask girl 2 ” she should come with me to this new table, and card games sentric cafe ”. She said she would love to and she said mybe tomorrow ill go if im in town.

After that we text for a while but she started replying way too slow. So i stopped texting.

Girl 3: we match from tinder. We had a fun concersation and she seemed very intrested, i ask her out. She say yes but stopped texting before deciding on the time.

Nothing to overthink about really. I got a little excited but i was remined it is a numbers game. I won the moment i shot my shot.

3 Likes

More sex rampage stories please!

4 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue - dude. As long as you want to tell your stories, we are all open ears. They are exciting and inspiring. Fire away :fire:

2 Likes

Im taking my girl and her friend from the threesome out This friday to the bar and then go back to my place for after party. They both accepted casually after checking their sceduchles.

Girl 2 from the last post, started texting just a little. She opens up a little and we started talking about tv shows, food and we created our inside jokes. Today i grabbed her after her class and we went to the cafeteria. She mentions having a husband casually once, i completly ignore the remark. She then mentions having to go to the gym but i persist and persuade her to come with me.

We go to the cafeteria which had tons of card games neither of us knew about. So i grabbed a random game. We ordred hot choclate, and sat down and tried to understand the game. The rules were too long so immediatly create an alternate way to play the game. It worked out very well.

The game way about asking questions and admitting embarissing events. So we vibed while playing. I got a lot from her. She hates her parents for ruining her childhood and religion in general without sounding bitter. She had a cute yet rebelious spirit which turned me on. We got physical on multiple occasions, she hits my arm multiple times saying your are so mean while laughing. I couldnt ask for a better complement.

Her weird hidden side was starting to show. And she was giggling the entire time. I weaved in multiple sexual remarks and complements which was receved well.

I stare at her lips: Your lips are so wonderful that no artist could dare draw something similar. ( she knows i love to draw )

She giggles way too much and keeps adjusting her lips. After noticing she doesnt know how to handle complements i add: Maybe we should put you in a box and place you in a musem.
She laughs and we move forward

Thats how complements are given, you give them then change the subject or add a silly twist.

She kept licking her lips the entire time afterwards. Now this girl is extremly feminine and pretty. Not your casual hot girl but very beautiful. She wore a cute nery cactus sweater and nerdy socks.

She threw very cute miniture shit tests that didnt even graze me. Like ” You are a bad boy arent you ”
I responed a screening statement ” only to people i find annoying ” with an challenging smirk.

She responds with: well i hope i dont end up on your annoying people list ”
She qualifies herself. Wonderful.

She talks about hitting her head when she was a kid. So i take the chance to place my hand on her forehead. I was testing to see if she is open for that intimate touch, she didnt even blink. Great responce. This girl will be mine.

It will take a little more time since she is married for all i can tell. She is open to me but she is completly giving me the lead but i wont pull the trigger untill she starts chasing.

So that was the unofficcial date. Sorry for making it too detailed. I want to show the results of using SM3, Primal seduction and Daredevil.

All that which happend was completly automatic and in the moment. In fact i was on auto pilot the entire time while being outcome indifferent.

9 Likes

I deleted a number of posts from this thread. Reminder, it’s okay to share an opposing viewpoint, but it’s not okay to attack another person because of their viewpoint. Now, in the case of something egregious, such as blatant racism, etc., please use the flag button and we’ll take care of it. In this case, if you disagree with the fact that he’s talking to a married woman, you may state it. What’s not tolerated is saying his “morality isn’t developed.”

I for one, place the burden of faithfulness on the individual in the relationship. I don’t believe in “weak moments” where you suddenly forget that you’re in a relationship and you must impulsively cheat. Being in a long-term relationship is hard and comes with struggles. If someone is considering cheating or bailing, that means they’re unhappy. They were not “tricked” into cheating.

My advice to @Saiyan4Blue: You’re a very motivated and driven person, and messing with attached women could derail you from your larger goals once the inevitable drama hits.

9 Likes

Its been a while. I have been grinding, hitting the gym and having a very active sex life with 3 girls now.

Im working 6 days a week and taking on every chance to work more. Someone called sick? Im available, someone needs to work extra or on sundays, im available, the boss leaves and asks me to manage on her behalf and im available.

With this comes the inevitible realisation. As much as i enjoy work and being active… i am paying for a place i rarly see and barly sleep at. And i dont like this one bit.

Since im working with a house renovation team i dont have much time for the gym but i go there whenever possible.

All this puts thing into perspective. There is no more time for small problems or people. Like there is no way in hell im not having fun with the remaining 3 hours i have before going to sleep.

This is how its meant to be. Daredevil, Emperor and SM are growing in effect as i do.

With females, i am bypassing so much bs i used to have in my head. It somehow got auto sorted. No longer do i have to think about what to do or say. Its just is.

In a way im exactly the same as i was but i am so far the best version of that very person.

The main girl im seeing is too invested in me, while letting me do whatever the hell i want. She even wants me to move in with her.

As far as sex mastery is concerned. I can get her to orgasm in 4 different ways, and its getting too easy. Within 30 minutes, she has come so much she starts pushing me away saying i cant begin to imagine how exhausted she feels.

The second is an old friend who visits me twice a month ( her sister lives in the same city ).
It turned sexual between us after she shit tested me ( jokingly ) and i answored with something like ” i would fuck your brains out, leave and never text you again ” jokingly. After 4 or more shit tests like ” you couldnt handle me on your best day ” i suggested she comes my place one day. The whole thing was very random and unpredictable. It could have went in so many ways.

12 Likes

Its been a while. Again.

So far i have been going dick first into every work shift i can get on. I want more out of life and be all i can be. This time, however, is from a place of satasfaction instead of lack. I feel completly content with my life yet i know i can be more.

So my goal is to reach my end goal and develop. Todays challenge is… work hard, maintain a good and positive flow, generate good emotions from within, share the vibe and learn to lead.

Being able to generate emotions from within has been extremly challenging yet very possible. I didnt have a solid strategy infact i was self sabotag and not believing i will achieve happiness on my own. Books will show you the way, mentors and successful people leave trails to follow. Yet at the start it felt like ” i dont know if i just do it i will get it ”. The process Requires faith and persistance.

But since i was crazy enough to not let go. I found that light and held on to it. Life is finally more or less simple. So the next step is to evolve under pressure. I work hard and barly see my bed. If i can maintain my positivity and focus even with all that pressure i will be better.

So i did that. Only to find that there is barly any competition. Almost nobody i know is willing to go under pressure, successful or not. What i found about the successful people on my life. They reached a high level and settled. The average people tried less and settled earlier.

Its crazy to see so many people who pay for therapy, take sleeping pills and still deal let ainxiety slow them down. And from what im seeing its getting worse by the fay for the average person. Hard work has never been more profitable, dealing with pressure is now considerd a superpower.

And worse yet. To have someone who isnt taking substanceses, see a therapist or take some form of medication is a miracle.

It feels lonley not being able to relate to them ” to their extreme extent ”. I truly want to meet positive people with ambitions. Hell just anyone who is still trying.

About women? I enjoy their company but i cant tolerate them. I cant pretend to even be nice anymore knowing how precious my time is to me now. If im talking to a girl im giving her a gift. This is no longer a mantra its reality. The difference between a simple ” hey ” i say now compared to before is beyond believing.

Oh yeah and i can do cool jedi tricks now. I think lmao
Seriously i know now how to exude dominance with a simple shift in my body energy. I feel like i can use my eyes to comunicate and persuade and its all in the head.

But thats not something i can do all the time since im still holding myself back somewhat. So far its still concious competance and the next step is unconcious competance.

At 24 years old and having the start i had in life. The good and the bad. Im super proud of the effort i put in, not the result but the effort.

Reminds me of a qoute i heard somewhere. If today you say not enough, tomorrow you will have more than enough.

8 Likes

A very well-written and intriguing post Saiyan

This seems very similar to the results I am getting lately from running Khan St1 for 3 months now. So I am wondering, what are you currently running?

4 Likes

Emperor, SM and Daredevil. But if there is any chance you may want to switch subs i suggest you make the choice rasionally. The urge to jump from sub to sub is somewhat a problem. They take time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn its been along time. But im back!

So the plan was me, Emperor, daredevil and ofc Sex mastery to go into a cave far away from the hype. Knowing myself, i would just jack of all trade yet master non. I was inspired by a member who ran Primal with dedication for a verly long time with amazing results.

The truth is. I have mastred Emperor. I have started my own company and have a team of few people burning to do something yet have zero direction. Its been a long time coming but we are finally here. Will post more about my buissness progress soon.

I got toghether with the girl i used to call ( the girl im dating ) and i got over my fear of commitmet. Be it forever, part ways or heartbreak. I am no longer afraid. The sex is getting a little boring thou… but i dont plan on cheating or aborting ship. Truth is… she is too much to handle but id say she have progressed alot as person while being with me.

Results-wise… there are no longer wows i made a difference. Now its all about refining and persistance. Thats partly why i stopped posting. Saying i woke up, hit my grind and made the best of my day over and over again can sound a little repetitive.

And honestly speaking… life is moving too fast. To spice it up i may need to start using one of the many new multi-stage subs which are hard to resist. I had to master Emperor and commit before anything else. And to @SaintSovereign i have to say… man your New product description pages are hard to resist. So thank you for making it harder for me to resist jumping to new subs everyday xD.

So many new members and waaay to many new journals. Subclub has come a long way and im happy to be a part of this community… even with me being afk for about 80% of the time

10 Likes

Great update and i totally agree about many points you have brought up and yes the temptation is there regarding new subs but as the old adage goes …“Rome wasn’t built in a day” . Some great results and kudos for starting your own company .

1 Like

It is. This is exactly what happens to me everytime i run a new sub.

1- Start using sub, 2- start getting progress, 3- get excited about the progress and i want more 4- the initial excitment and the ” in your face results ” becomes the norm ,5- i feel like im not getting more results meanwhile it takes long to see more and even more refinment, 6- in my boredom i jump ship, 7- repeat the cycle with a new sub.

Aaaand the temptations of the new subs and in thier new tech is real xD

Now im looking for a new stack to run with for a while

3 Likes

Hey,

Awesome and congratulations!!

yes exactly for me to but I go very quickly from in your face results to not noticing anymore. Then it seems as if I’m the old me. So i stop listening. I also think that won’t get any better after i experienced the in your face results.

For how long have you listend to Empire daredevil and sex mastery?