Blue’s Subliminal Journey

Emperor is tough!
I’ve been running Emperor as my primary sub for about 35 days.
The first 2 weeks were kind of neutral. Then next 2 weeks I was feeling on top of the world, and now, for about a week, I’ve been feeling anxious, insecure and, as you said, not in control.

The anxiety is terrible to deal with sometimes. Couple days ago I was feeling this pressure in my chest, it was horrible. It was okay the following day, though.

This is definitely a long term sub!

I am also questioning myself a lot - who am I? who do I wanna be? etc.

I believe there’s light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:

Today i went to se my brother at his place. We meet around once or twice a month. I needed to borrow some money from him. We always help eachother whenever one asks. No questions no hesitation. And we always pay it back the first chance. One thing from to appreciate in my life.

He told me about that my vibe is off. Almost like from way before and reminded me on the importance to cut off people with negative vibes. Somewhere i lost perspective. The drive for improvment and success is always there. But i went soft and before long i stopped being proactive. No matter how hard it gets i always survive. But its way more than just surviving at this point. I want to do more. I have been stagnant for far too long.

• After switching from 1 main subliminal + one more to runn at odd times i created a stack with 5 subliminals. I got improvment from only one and i got improvment from the stack.

Right now it seems that neither alone is right. I should only use one sub for about 5 days and use stacks for 2. I will reduce the stack so it can be focused. Running 4+ makes my brain adhd like. Especially since the stack includes big guns subliminals like Spartan, Limitless and Emperor.

The optimal stack should include 2 major subs, and 2-3 modules & or superchargers.

I will try the new routine and see how it goes

Going with Emperor full time and few Limitless loops in between for the time being. This seems to be rhe perfect choice. Its what im going through right now is being dealt with by Emperor. Things are looking very good at the moment