Black Adder Custom Sub Journal - "The Evolution"

I applaud you for expressing your honest views in a non-discriminating way, instead of fitting in with the crowd.

4 Likes

Your energy will start matching different individuals that are of higher understanding and class. What you are going through are echoes of the past.

3 Likes

Sometimes, you’ve got to ‘read the room’. Particular points of view or ideas can be threatening or triggering to people for a variety of reasons. It’s not always the right time to put them on the table.

Other times there is no other (good) choice. Neglecting a particular idea may be pushing a group of people into a truly harmful or dysfunctional direction. At such a time, the unpopular view is vitally necessary.

As the provocateur, however, it is also important to ask yourself, ‘what need am I meeting by bringing this up to these people at this time? Why is this important to me?’

The answer is very rarely: ‘Due to my driving, soul-deep need for rational, objective discourse on any and every topic!’

There’s usually something more personal and emotional involved, for both you and them.

5 Likes

@Malkuth excellent insights i always appreciate your valuable input to my journal. It allows me to backward rationalize and decide whether i could have done better. I think in hindsight perhaps i should have just kept quiet read the room first when they asked for my opinion, however i just could not hold back. A voice in me said do not hold back.

Will be more mindful and read the situation more carefully should this happen again.

4 Likes

I’d almost always listen to that voice.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Reading that makes me even happier that I included Alpha of Alpha and Rogue in my T2 custom. I feel that my adding Attachment Destroyer will be a plus as well. Having that freedom of not feeling I have to hold back for various reasons will be awesome

1 Like

@Malkuth is correct. In my experience recently a lot of triggers especially regarding one person comes from insecurity , the need to be right all the time , or some immature need to control. I read a quote earlier that I cant stop thinking about

" Manhood is the death of childhood narcissism "

2 Likes

day 19 - 8 loops T2

Day 20 - 4 loops

Yesterday I was feeling down in the dumps, lazy and demotivated. Decided to drop the number of loops to 4. I was full of anger too especially from people who had walked over me in the past. Why was I bloody sheep back then ?

Feeling better today managed to pick myself up and got myself to the gym and did the mother of all workouts.

In terms of the aura did not seem to give the same impact today as it did the first few days.

Not noticed any changes downstairs in terms of the masculine enhancement module.

One thing I have noticed is even though my face has not morphed in anyway. I have come to terms with how I look. I don’t like looking at myself in the mirror its as if I am really comfortable with how I look. Perhaps its doing some internal healing ?

4 Likes

Day 21 - 5 loops T2

All morning feeling down, desperate a feeling of emptiness inside me. I felt so demotivated I just could not even bring myself to do the washing. I was working from home so took an extra 2 hour nap then went for a walk.

My body also felt physically tired as I pushed myself to the absolute limit last two days at the gym. Decided to book in for a sports massage.

I went and grabbed a coffee the barrister seemed to behave like she did not know me. It was strange whereas the first few days of the subliminal she was full of joy and always bantering and talkative.

Perhaps my mood was pulling people down ? i was strange. The wonderful aura experience i had experienced days ago had all gone.

I began doubting myself and looked in the mirror, Perhaps I am ugly was the first question that passed through my mind. My rational part of my brain said do not be silly women who have dated me in the past have remarked how handsome i am.

Decided to take a break from running the sub for a day.

1 Like

Maybe she was having a bad day and it had nothing to do with you.

3 Likes

Well, from this journal, you’re about 6 or 7 days into your Terminus2 build, right? And you’ve been hitting it pretty hard.

Add in the workouts and such. You’re probably tired.

also, what @COWolfe said.

2 Likes

@COWolfe appreciate your insights its easy for my conscious to fabricate stories of why people are behaving in a certain way. Perhaps you are correct maybe she is having a bad day.

Yes I have been hitting T2 very hard basically hammering my subconscious with the custom. Perhaps my subconscious needs a rest.

Lesson to be learned even Black Adders subconscious has its limits and this is after years of usings subs.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I only ran one loop of my T2 last night. I will probably run at least a few loops today and in between listen to metal

2 Likes

@James sounds like a plan I need to pop over to your journal to see how things are progressing with your new T2 sub.

1 Like

@Malkuth yes you are correct i think 7 days into T2 i just got back from a sports massage and feel much more calm and centred.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist I just received the T2 last night and have only run one loop so far. The one thing I have noticed though is I am not as quick to hold back from saying what I think and feel which is one of the goals and reasons for purchasing a more focused T2 sub.

3 Likes

@James sounds like its going well for you so far. The iron frame is one of the many modules I should have added to my first build so instead I added to my second build.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I got asked why I purchased yet another subliminal and I did so because I want something more focused and infinitely more powerful. This T2 is just that.

2 Likes

The only module I don’t have in my T2 custom that I sort of wish I do is Leader of Men but I do have Alpha of Alpha which seems similar. I have noticed that even though I very often have zero desire to be a leader that there is something inside me that wants to be just that. That and I tend to be the one a lot of people rely on for so much

1 Like

I am wondering if there is some kind of comparison between Q, T and T^2.

If I remember correctly there were some posts saying that a loop of T is like a week of Q loops and T^2 is like a month’s play with Q but I raise this. If you go with Q with any kind of program, you are supposed to have huge breakthroughs in 6-12 months if its a specific program and 12-18 months if its like a multi-stage program.

So what’s the comparison to with T and T^2 then? If it is that powerful then T^2 is supposed to make a breakthrough in like 2-4 weeks. Does it?

2 Likes