Black Adder Custom Sub Journal - "The Evolution"

@James well you could always upgrade your existing custom in say a month from now.

My plan is to continue to evolve my custom and add new modules in where I see fit. I personally think because customs are more complicated then standard subs. You can only learn through trial and error what works for you and adjust the content of the custom accordingly.

2 Likes

@robin_hut I think the only ones who would have answers to your questions are the creators namely Saint or Fire.

2 Likes

And I believe if they could they would already. But its partly ambiguous. At least that’s what I believe. T and T^2 don’t work for everyone because of reasons that we can control and other we can’t. Then another major factor is that it depends on the program/modules and the user’s ability to process, apply and take action. A user on Khan for 2 years will have different results of somebody else that was on Khan for 2 years as well.

Anyway, stopping this discussion as it has nothing to do with your journal and progress. Just wondered if you guys who already run it have more insights on the strengths.

I think this is definitely NOT the case. Particularly, the 12-18 month number.

Not that it’s impossible that some given individual could take so long; but nothing I’ve ever read from @Fire or @SaintSovereign has ever given those numbers as general guidelines or expectations for most people. Not even for the pre-Q builds.

Perhaps you can link back to the original post that gave you that impression?

2 Likes

I don’t remember where I read that but it was between the lines of 6 months would be some results, temporary, 12 months would be great results, long term, 18 months, great results, most permanent. And I am sure it was referring to before Q versions.

Don’t expect what I say to be 100% accurate word to word. If I find it again I will make sure to tag you.

It might was in the book SC published but I am 100% sure I read it in this forum-book-site. I just say that because I am in many other forums related to subconscious and subliminals and I remember that I found this information lately which is here. And of course it refers to these programs (again, pre-Q).

Edit: Checked in the book. It’s not there.

1 Like

1 loop of single-stage Q is equivalent to 6 loops of a single-stage Q.

I am sure the Q subliminals on their own - not to say the customized name-embedded Q-store subliminals as well as the Ultima subliminals - will produce much faster results.

Subliminal’s are suggestions, not downloads or changes in consciousness unless you take action on them. It is solely the experience that reforms your personality (unconscious belief system through the accumulation of experiences).

Although I do believe that the power of each subliminal builds up overtime due to the acceptance of suggestions whereby they become more in alignment to conscious reality of the user; thus being more effective.

So, if one is having reconciliation on a Q subliminal, there’s literally no reason to get a Terminus or Terminus² one as it will only increase the amount of suggestions within each listen due to a change in build method. So reconciliation becomes more reconciliation and not more results. Results come through taking action so that you become in alignment with the suggestions talked into the unconscious, nothing more nothing less.

Personally, I’ll be focusing on one Custom and then build up the power levels as I become in alignment with that Custom.

2 Likes

Update

Went outside for a walk after my sports massage. I walked into one of the drug stores and asked where the facial washes were. The girl asked me what kind of facial wash i was looking for. My humour suddenly began to flow “my girlfriend looks like a dog its a birthday gift to hint she needs to sort her face out”.

The sale assistant burst into laughter. She began giggling at everything I said after that. The two other sales assistants approached and began laughing. So here is me surrounded by 3 sales assistants who were giggling.

When I went to pay there was a huge queue. One of the sales assistants said “dont join the queue” she took me to another till to allow me to pay for my cleanser.

As I left all 3 women were smiling at me and waved goodbye.

Whats interesting is what I said was not that funny really they just giggled anyway it was all dumb talk.

I headed to the coffee shop and saw the same barrister I saw this morning. She was talking to the boss and telling him how she was sad to go back to Seattle in the USA. I said in a loud voice Seattle is sh*t hole sorry to hear you have to go back there".

They both began laughing again this was not funny just stupid talk but they loved it. The conversation carried on with me making rude cocky comments which they loved. I left then smiling which was good.

6 Likes

@honeymonster at least she isnt going to Florida.

2 Likes

Day 20 - Zero loops

Had weird dream where I was laughing out loud. Then a friend came along and I pointed my palm at him and he began laughing i then began laughing more. Felt calm and centered did my gym workout this morning all the aches and pains from previous workouts and gone.

1 Like

@James is Florida the Pitts of Hell ? :smiley:

1 Like

@honeymonster I wouldn’t say its the pits of hell but it does have a reputation for crazy plus it’s one of the more prevalent places for the uptick in virus cases. My wife said it’s maybe the six or seventh circle of hell. Not quite the pit

1 Like

Day 21 - 4 loops T2

Feeling down all my interactions today with men and women were a washout. It seems like the custom is not working. Cannot see anything happening above my base.

I say “seem” i guess its reconcilian kicking in. Perhaps i need to add more healing into my custom ? @GoldenTiger ?

In terms of face morphing a day ago i felt i was getting comfortable with how i look. I seem to have drifted back to how i use to feel. No changes in my face.

No changes downstairs…with the masculine enhancement.

Don’t touch it, pretty sure it’s reconciliation. Proof on point :

Looks like you want to change your stack:

Discouragement:

Negative emotions:

All classic symptoms of reconciliation! When I was faced with this using my sub, I usually cut back one loop OR stay with the current strength for a couple more days. Or, take an entire day off to let the reconciliation kick in fully! You have to experiment.

4 Likes

Cheers matey i think your right will take a day off.

1 Like

blackadder-rowan-atkinson-miranda-richardson-1200x675-1562069398

2 Likes

Day 24

Took a few days off my custom restarting o 4 loops again…

I am replacing the ascension core with emperor core but keeping the same modules intact. The reasons for this I shall disclose later.

1 Like

Day 25 - Did 4 loops of T2 overnight an 3 hours later I ran sanguine and beyond limitless

Had some bizzare dreams unfortunately none I can recall.

On a daily basis I am bumping into women I had met from months ago. Today I bumped into a girl who use to work in one of the local health shops months ago. She waved to me and said Hi so I stopped and we began chatting for nearly 30 mins.

A girl who works at the local gym I work out she giggles when I say hello to her. I think she likes me but I do not want to be dating women who work here. I am beginnng to enjoy just chatting to women on a friendly basis rather then doing the PUA /cold approaching thing.

Gym work went well I really pushed myself to the limit. I think the serum x might cleared up a pain I was experienced yesterday in my shoulder as I know longer feel the pain.

Not noticed any facial changes or anything downstairs yet.

1 Like

Been experiencing bursts of anger this afternoon and feeling down again. Perhaps when I went for T2 it i bite off more then I could chew all my fault !! :frowning:

I feel empty inside yet I just do not know why. Its effecting me deeply.

1 Like

If you have not switched yet to your new custom with Emperor Core,
what do you think of trying it in Terminus?

Even if you can handle T2 it seems to work differently than Q and Terminus.

1 Like