Black Adder Custom Sub Journal - "The Evolution"

Did you have aura of craving?

Yes i have aura of craving in my stack

1 Like

Looks like that is working well.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I want a refund!!! I can’t use this thing!!

1 Like

The temptation to get a second sub containing aura of craving is REAL.

1 Like

I will be innovating my custom as time goes on. The owners wife who owns the coffee shop came over sat down next to me and began asking me where i was from and what i do, what brings me here. We were chatting away she was asking all the questions. Whilst she was touching her face and her hair.

5 Likes

The funny thing i was thinking that in my dream :smile:

1 Like

“I listen to suggestions masked by the sound of a water fall in hope to improve all areas of my life, and part of it includes out-alpha’ing your hubby… oh, and it’s going to make me look even more handsome in the next few months.”

2 Likes

To be honest i have several auras in my custom it could be anyone of them. Or it could be another module so please dont shoot from the hip and decide “ahhh BA is using that aura so i will use that specific one”. You need to go out with your existing stack expose yourself to people and observe the effects.

What might work for one person may not work best for another.

3 Likes

Your funny mate :smile:

Having said that i have no intention to out alpha anyone :slight_smile:.

It is interesting to see that no matter where your starting point is, the subliminals need some time to accumulate. Patience is key.
Very nice journal so far, rooting for you!

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist how does your renewed Custom look like?

1 Like

@Hermit here you go matey

Terminus Squared
Core - Ascension
|Approachability Aura|
|Alpha of Alpha|
|Aura of Craving
|Ascension Q Core
|Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
|Facial Morphing
|Direct Influencing Aura
|Earthshaker - Sexuality
|I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
|Intensity Aura
|Instant Spark|
|Long-Range Seduction
|Seducer’s Gaze
|Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Serum X
Masculine Enhancement

3 Likes

Your custom sub may have other ideas, based on your journal so far :wink:

1 Like

day 18 - 4 loops of T2

Had a dream in which I was laughing and play fighting with my brother as a child.

Woke up experiencing anger and frustration of the past knowing that it can no longer be changed. The aura was not working this morning at the gym perhaps my mood was negating it.

2 Likes

How does T2 feel so far compare to T?

@Magneto so far they feel the same.

Interesting. Keep us updated on how the milfs at the gym are treating you :joy:

1 Like

You seem to have a lot of dreams of your earlier childhood in relation to your family, which is actually quiet interesting.

1 Like

Got asked to leave a talk when I expressed my honest views on the subject. I was not discriminating in anyway . I guess some people just hate to hear anything which drifts away from what they think is socially acceptable. As i felt a strong need to voice my opinion without having to be politically correct. I am sure the Rogue or Alpha of Alphas modules had something to do with it.

13 Likes