Black Adder Custom Sub Journal - "The Evolution"

@Magneto your too funny mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 14 - 2 loops

I was using binaural beats but I decided to stop because I was suffering a ringing sound in my head. It was just too much for me plus the dreams I was getting were so vivid and horrible. It was like the sub was probing the darkest depths of my subconscious.

Will switch to the new custom tonight

Went to a social event yesterday all went well. Met a few women there who seemed to be into me however I just wasn’t interested. Had some insightful conversations with a couple of the CEOs at the event.

My rapport skills are extremely fluild its like I can connect with someone within minutes of meeting them. I had this on emperor however both my non verbal and verbal communication skills were at a new level.

3 Likes

Excited to see you having similar effects. My experiences from the above actually made me question if I actually did get ANY results from Khan or if they are permanent. But now as your report that too, it might be actually Ultima. That would be just crazy…

2 Likes

@Friday First of all i cannot pin point any one or more modules that is making this happen possibly ascension Q with the IQ booster perhaps alpa of alphas. What I have found the more interactions I have the stronger my ability to connect with people becomes.

3 Likes

Sorry I fucked up

I wrote that on my phone and somehow thought you are also running Ultima.

1 Like

Nope not using ultima

1 Like

I think you’re the first user in SC history to have a meme made about you :rofl:

1 Like

I noticed that down feeling as well as various levels of fear. I figured it had to be reconciliation

Day 15 - 4 loops T2 Build

Very little tiredness with T2 might just ramp up the loops tonight.

Had a very personal vivid dream last night which I will not share in this journal.

Last two days been extremely motivated to go to the gym. Looking foreward to Serum X doing its magic and assist in rapidly recovering me from my workouts.

In terms of my warrior downstairs its only been a few days, so I do not expect anything as yet. I admit I did check this morning before i got out of bed nothing to write home about.

People and services staff generally being more friendly around me asking questions like where do you come from and what do you do. Perhaps one of the status modules kicking in.

3 Likes

Used binaurals almost daily from about 2002 until 2005 or 2006 (thereabouts). I think @Hermit’s theory has merit. Binaurals affect only certain parts of the entire brain system. So, while you might be sending certain areas into delta, other parts are still doing their own thing.

I had a couple of times on binaurals where I moved physically in response to what was happening in a dream. Punched the wall next to me once, kicked the covers off once, pushed my wife and woke her up (that one scared me so much that I slept on the floor for a while, but it didn’t happen again).

In my case, it was paired with sleep-deprivation of caring for a newborn so it may have been more pronounced.

As for your dream itself, it seemed pretty intriguing and symmetrical. Two dogs approaching you with highly contrasting behaviors. The violent dog was unleashed upon you by a ‘woman’.

Animals are, generally, associated with the instinctual aspects of our natures. The so-called ‘Id’.

Women may be associated with sex and sexuality, with the Feminine within us or around us, or with the heart, intuition, and wisdom. You’d know best what she meant for you.

Interestingly, you identify the first dog as ‘her dog’. And ‘she’ screamed attack. Thus, it was an expression of the ‘woman’s’ antagonism to you, more so than the dog’s itself. Maybe you’re processing something about your relationship to the feminine, whether the feminine in yourself or in others. You may associate it with a kind of danger, threat, or combat. Not that strange. Or maybe you were just processing that two days ago.

Anyhow, it’s also kind of cool, how your mind seemed to introduce a kind of self-healing function at the end. Sending another ‘dog’ to you to nurture, comfort, and heal you.

All I’d say about the scariness of it is that it indicates you were in ‘real’ territory, not BS. Learning to work with your own mind and nature. That work needs to be approached with respect. Hence the fear.

1 Like

4 loops of T2 in a single day? I thought 1 T2 loop is meant for several days!

1 Like

Agreed, Binaural Beats in a waking state will never put you in a sleeping state through Delta. Every part of your brain is always running at different frequencies, Binaural Beats won’t ever bring you in a full Delta or Theta state, as when that happens (in sleep) entire parts of the brain are turned off.

But since you fell asleep with the Binaural Beats and Subliminal’s it probably had a very different effect on you. Depending on your Brainwave State Binaural Beats affect you differently. Under the influence of drugs you’re way more sensitive and will also have very more pronounced effects to Binaural Beats, and probably even get access to deeper states.

Jup, they are Archetypes and seeing different animals in your dreams have different meanings.

lol, I had this happen to me too, in different scenarios, falling from rooftops, drowning in seas waking up trying swimming in my bed and so on. lol, crazy stuff!

1 Like

Is it ? perhaps I need to read the instruction manual again but i dont have a problem running 4 loops of T2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Malkuth I appreciate the detailed explanation, i am disregarding the binaurals for now and just focusing on my T2.

Gym has been intense last two days I am so physically exhausted I am going to take an early night. I pray Serum X does its magic and heals me overnight :wink:

6 Likes

day 16 - 10 loops of T2

Intense dream last night where I went back in time to when my brother was a child. I could see he was struggling with his home work so I tried to calm him down and help him, however he kept ignoring me. When I woke up from the dream I was in tears.

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed: wow…

2 Likes

Still suffering pains from my intense workouts over the last two days. I feel like Batman after Bane broke his back i need time to heal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give yourself some downtime.

batman%20yoga

Read and prepare. Strategize for your return.

Study ceaselessly!!!

But don’t forget to enjoy yourself (Me-Time is important):

And of course, keep up with your subliminals.

batman%20with%20subliminals

And you’ll be back out there before you know it

10 Likes

day 17 - 4 loops of T2

Had a dream where i went to the toilet unzipped my pants and screaned. My penis had grown to over 12 inches.

As i screamed the dream ended. I checked downstairs when i woke up…no changes so far.

Had a few middle age women at the gym begin talking to me. They began playing with their hair as they chatted. Shame its not happening with the girls i fancy :slight_smile:.

9 Likes