BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

Day 3 of the washout.

At first, it feels like crap to run a washout.

At least for me it does, as I don’t love my baseline and don’t love returning to it.

This is probably not the sub’s fault… i wouldn’t really call it recon, I’d call it a rest day.

Now that i’m 3 days in, things are a bit different. I’m still at “baseline” for productivity habits, but the way I talk and think about business is different, and the way i’m responding to and taking responsibility for my baseline is different (better) than before.

Im thinking of tools and ways to improve my habits without the boost of subs.

Im identifying discipline as a key trait to work on in myself. Not just as one among many traits but as the key trait.

And when I make a mistake or slack off, I dont think of myself as a bad person, i just recognize that’s why training discipline is important… so theres been healing… replacing shame for ownership

1 Like

Since HOM has more wealth manifestation than RICH, apparently, and I’m back to a full time sales calendar, I’m thinking of replacing RICH zp with my entrepreneurship/sales custom

WolfTongueQ

• AM
  • HOM
  • PCC
  • Executive ultima in qv2 format

Since that’s a pretty dense custom, I’ll start out by listening to this stack just twice a week.

Maybe add one loop of Sanguine U per week in there as well since I’m adding Q stuff and it’s one of my favourites

So it’ll be a 2 day per week listening schedule.

Monday: Mogul 2x at 3am
Thursday: SalesQ at 6pm, Sanguine U at 3am

1 Like

Feeling awesome these days!

3 Likes

Awesome idea! What app is it?

1 Like

It’s Alarmy

1 Like

Actively contemplating how to redesign SalesMasteryQ for as little money as possible.

Priority number one is removing PCC nad EXEC from it. Too dense and too much recon as a result. Would like to add instant spark, and true sell and way of roi both of which i already own.

If i could get it to under 20 modules that would be great.

And the most important part of sales is being in a high state so I’d emphasoze recon-killers and mood-boosters like chosen, carpe diem, sanguine, etc.

There is also a module for healing from infidelity, which saint probably made specifically (partially) because of what i experienced around cheating on my gf

There is also a module for breaking bad addictions and replacing them with good habits that would help

Blooming like crazy. Washout, day 4.

Our biggest client called me today and told us how awesome we are, how much he’s willing to invest his time into our growth as a business, how much he is looking forward to me getting licensed so we can partner up on a very big project he is wanting to take on, and other projects he wants to do in the new year.

Basically letting us know he’ll be working with us on lots of campaigns and keeping our paychecks full lol!

Also a lot of personal growth with my emotions today. Felt my tensions lift around my girlfriend, was easilu productive today, and felt extremely well rested when I woke up

5 Likes

Say bro, what’s your stack again? I’m finishing my test run of Wanted ZP solo in a couple of day. After the 5 day washout, I’ll be starting a new stack on January 1st. So far I’m thinking Chosen + Mogul ZP.
What’s your current stack?

Is there at least makeup sex?

Mogul + RICH!

My next cycle will be purely mogul, 2 back to back loops 3 times a week.

I think having the 2 rest days on the weekend will be perfect.

Reflections inspired by other mogul journals

First listening day back on Mogul. Washout was 5 or 6 days and now I’ll be listening 3x a week, taking a 2 day break every week.

2 loops of mogul today and immediately I had 2 strategy thoughts - both of which will undoubtedly help us make money. I also remembered a website that has great videos on business by Alex Hormozi. And about 2 hours later I had a mindset shift where I realized “every action I take should help my business. A mantra I should carry with me is will this help my business?

Even resting, sleeping, socializing, all can help my business… recharging is important.

ZP has felt so so so natural. It’s just like I have more energy to be my best self, I’m my best self for longer, and I take actions I’m proud of more often. I’m still me, but I’m my best me, and it’s easy.

2 Likes

I 2nd all of this. Mogul ZP gets you locked in; longer and happier work hours in the business, and yes, I also echo that “will this help my business” sentiment.

1 Like

Changed this thread name to what it should’ve always been, “BillionsZP”

I realize now that the stack doesn’t matter, it’s the commitment to the goal that matters. And I have finally taken ownership of my name and started publicly and privately declaring my goal is to make a BILLION dollars.

When I first made that username, it was a joke, I made it in an unconscious form of self-mockery at myself and the unworthiness of my wealth goals overall. But now I own it. Thanks to MOGUL ZP for that.

I was heavily contemplating solo Mogul for this next 21 day cycle, but since Emperor ZP came out, I’m now going to listen to Emperor ZP solo… occasionally throwing in a few loops of Paragon because I either have co-vid, or a very bad flu. One loop of paragon was enough to lessen my symptoms already.

Emperor meets my goals of listening to Ascended Mogul and being wealth focused… I also am more open to Emperor ZP because I theorize it’ll be less harsh and more congruent than Qv2, with less recon and faster integration.

My goal is to make a billion dollars. Do I believe I’ll hit it? No. Not yet. But right now my motto is “shoot for the moon… even if you miss, you’re still in space.”

That’s massive mindset growth. Aiming for a billion to make hitting 10 million seem like “settling.”

Yesterday someone asked me what my goals are for my business. I told them it was to make a billion dollars.

He said that’s great and all but let’s be more realistic around what are you going to hit this year?

I said you don’t understand… my goal is to make a billion dollars, no matter what.

He said yeah but what about your goals for this year, this month, this week, how are you going to break down getting a billion dollars in a clearly laid out plan to follow?

I said YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. I will focus on nothing less than a billion dollars. My goal this week is to make a billion. This month - a billion. This year - a billion. When I walk out this f*cking door i expect to find a billion dollars in pure cold-hard cash in a briefcase waiting outside for me with my name on it. If I don’t get it today, I will get it tomorrow, and if I don’t get it tomorrow, I’ll keep working until I do.

Anything less than that is incongruent with how my goals work

I could pretend to want 10K a month. Or 100K a month. Or even a million a month!!! But then what’s going to happen? I’ll celebrate at 10K a month for a while, and then slack off because I feel like I “made it.” Why not be honest that my ideal reality is finding a briefcase for a billion dollars and then investing the whole billion into business ventures to turn it into 4 billion.

If I hit 10K a month I’d just up the goal to 100K. Then when I hit 100K i’ll just up the goal to a million. Then when I hit a million, I’ll just up it again… so why not just go STRAIGHT to the highest possible goal of mine for wealth and be 100% honest with myself that I’ll never stop trying until I get there and that I love the game so much, I’d RATHER have a goal I could never hit, so that I can always keep doing what I love."

And he said “Woah dude, you’re awesome.”

And then told me he makes 500K a year working for FB and said that if he hadn’t just met me 20 minutes ago he’d give me a 50K loan for my business because he knows it’s going to massively take off.

That’s the mogul mindset + people manifestation in action.

4 Likes

Bro that was so beautiful, and it really resonated with me, but in a different way.
You see, I feel the same exact way as you, except with me it’s about my physical goals.
I haven’t ever shared this here and usually when people asked me “what are your bodybuilding goals” I’d just reply with “80kg 8% bodyfat”, but honestly, I’ve never told that to anyone IRL.

You wanna know why? Because whenever someone asks me about my body goals IRL, my straight up answer is “a body like Goku”, literally that’s the goal I chase daily in the gym, even if it’s unrealistic, I WILL MAKE IT A REALITY.

That’s why man, I loved reading what you said, and I’m looking forward to what you achieve with emperor now.

Also man, I got called today for a follow up interview from the tourism place :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great journal @Billions!

I will be following along, because your journal resonates with me as I think we have some of the same goals. I have recently started my SMMA business, and I am trying to determine the right stack(s) for this business. It seems like you have really gotten things going with Mogul and RICH.

Wishing you the best on your journey!

What happened to the great proponent of Ascended Mogul? :sweat_smile:

Good luck with that. It would help if you are already multimillionaire I guess.

Thanks man! SMMA is legit. Best of luck to you.

Mogul and RICH are awesome. I would recommend a solo run of Mogul first, then once you start getting lots of traction and actually booking sales calls, that’s when you add in RICH. But until you’re booking a few sales calls a week, you’ll get more traction off Mogul solo. It’s a great foundation that helps with mindset, action taking, building systems, etc.

And then RICH will help you capitalize on what you’ve built.

1 Like

There’s no Ascended Mogul ZP, that’s what happened!

I am a big big proponent of ZP.

Emperor seems cool because it has all of Ascended Mogul plus more obsession towards the business.

And now that I’ve been running Ascended Mogul for literally 8 months on and off now, but always as the core of my stack, I think it’s OK to try out Emperor. Without the foundation, without how much Ascended Mogul changed my fuuuuucking life, the move to Emperor wouldn’t have been possible.

My sales custom had HOM and AM in it… and one thing that I loved about it was it made me obsessed with work. No, I don’t want to hang out with friends. No, I don’t want to meet new people. No, I don’t want to go out on a date babe. I love working on my biz right now.

I stopped listening to that custom because I stopped taking sales calls for a while, but, I loved that feeling of obsession, and EZP could theoretically do the same.

But definitely going to listen to AM ZP when it’s out as well. Can’t wait for that one ha