BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

Pretty much guaranteed I’ll be running Stark. @Davisnwc it’s hilarious how I always end up copying your stack without ever even getting convinced of you by anything. It was all these other people’s stories that inspired me to change to stack and then I realized like damn I’m copying Davis’ stack AGAIN!

And for this experiment I’ll be dropping Emperor to focus more on the wealth/fame aspect.

And if I’m running Stark and it has that Mogul productivity, that makes Mogul pretty much obsolete for my stack purposes right now.

I could replace Emperor with Ascension but I’d rather test out Stark on it’s own first to see what it needs. I’ve never run ANY version of stark before so I’d rather confirm it needs some more alpha scripting before adding it… ZP may be different than Qv2 reports.

1 Like

So I guess it’s really just a choice between stacking stark with Chosen, RICH, or ME.

And honestly RICH & Mind’s Eye for a super manifestation stack sounds realllly interesting.

So at this exact minute, I’m liking the sounds of Stark + ME with RICH as a sunday night booster, but… I’ll be washing out until Sunday so I have a while to decide yet.

Stark Emperor and Mind’s Eye would be hella dope to run

Just read this part, Yeah… STARK + ME and RICH is crazy

Broooooo that’s so funny you say that. I just drove to a cafe to get some work done and pretty much decided on that stack 100%. I’ll listen to rich once per week. Even stack on ME and Stark.

It’ll be extra powerful manifestation as Stark has ME in it too.

Emperor is DOPE. I’m actually worried about stopping it because it added so much more love and joy to my relationship… never thought I’d say that about Emp.

Eventually I’ll add it back in unless I like HOM ZP better.

Or maybe even keep that third alpha stack changing and play ascended mogul, emperor, or HOM depending on what im looking for.

Stark + RICH + Alpha sub/other

1 Like

I didn’t realize that this was an advertised effect of ME but it’s actually why I picked it. I have a lot of business ideas and systems that I have a fuzzy understanding of what I want to look like, but need clarity on. I can “see” part of what I want to make but not all of it.

2 Likes

And when I tried predicting what I would be doing on a day to day basis to help me figure out which stack to pick, I couldn’t visualize my day to day at all, making me realize that it’s something really holding me back.

Viualization is the key to nuanced planning and I just don’t have that skill yet. So ME will help with visualization and business alongside with manifestation directly.

1 Like

StarkZP will be interesting. I have massive resistance to becoming famous or getting too much attention. Especially hate making “like-farming” posts on social media. Yet I already have the data to show that when we take the time to make FB posts, we get new clients as a result, so its a big important belief to overcome.

1 Like

Ultimately if I have fame and brand name recognition, ai don’t even need to be the best closer. With a celebrity aura and a crazy innovative product, it woulr literally sell itself. @Vinci @lorenzo tell me if you agree

1 Like

Im waiting on HOM ZP man… I feel like this is gonna be a goat sub

1 Like

1000%! Branding sells like crazy. Your reputation and track record is the best salesman that will be working super hard 24/7.

There was this quote in the 10X Rule book by Grant Cardone… “Im not focused on customer problems… im focused on non-customer problems

Does that mean he’s focused on the problems of people that aren’t yet his customer? Can you explain that? I don’t get it lol sorry. Too many back to back episodes of Archive 81…

1 Like

Bet.

If I jive with Stark like I might… HOM and Stark would be the core, and then I’d just switch it out from time to time if I wanted a different flavour.

HOM is nice because it removes the need for RICH, too… @Davisnwc you’re going to be the manager of your whole goddang sales floor once HOM comes out.

Depends, Stark was acting as a dominant program for me for a few days there but I felt no lack of masculinity at all.

Lol not so sure I want to run HOM but I’ll see

After sleeping on it for a night I really am excited to start using Mind’s Eye. This is a major weakness for me, I have zero visual capabilities… I can only think by speaking or writing, NOT visualizing.

A fun little side experiment will be to see if it helps me get better at chess due to better visualization.

But mainly I want to be able to see my desired outcome and then making it a reality.

I’m on day 4 of a washout.

Everyone is experimenting with 3-5 days washouts and trying to make them as short as possible, so I’m going to go the opposite direction and do a 7 day washout. My last listening day was saturday or sunday, and my next listening day will be sunday.

4 days into the washout I already feel completely ready to start the washout again, but I’ve also seen procrastination and a reduction in the quality of my habits start to kick in too… I think this is actually a type of recon even though I feel amazing.

More washout time will probably get me feeling back up to feeling as if I actually were already running subs… so that when I add subs back in, it’ll be such a massive boost

Basically it’s like asking yourself: “how about all those clients that need my program but just don’t know about it? Imagine how much problems they’re facing in their life without knowing this”

Listened to 5 minutes of Stark ZP last night and 5 minutes of Mind’s Eye last night before bed.

For the entirety of this washout I’ve been sleeping at 2-3am and waking up at 5am. Yesterday I slept in till 8. Don’t know why but now I have so much energy I have to really force myself to bed. That would be emperor HELPING, ironically. it solved one problem and gave me a new problem at the same time.

old problem = lazy as heck, obsessed with rest and sleep, have to force myself to work
new problem = obsessed as heck with work, have to force myself to rest

i had a strange, interesting, very life-philosophy thought that I’m experimenting with today…

It came at the very end of my emperor washout.

Goals are stupid.

Why have a long-term goal as a means to motivate yourself? Why not just have a burning desire to accomplish as much as possible in any domain at any time. Accomplishment is the goal, not the material things you get from the accomplishment. Why fantasize about manifesting a house when you can just obsess over spending every minute thinking about how you can be better today than you were yesterday

It all came to my mind in a flash. I realized that I could journal every day on “how can I accomplish as much today as humanly possible” to get a consistent source of energy - every day is a new day, every day is a new goal to hit.

I’ll keep playing with this.

1 Like

Early impressions: I hate stark. Totally not in line with my goals right now. Definitely dropping for an alternation of emperor/mogul.

It exacerbates my already hyper-extroverted personality and makes me more focused on socializing than working.

I wanted to listen to stark to get famous on social media, but I realize it’ll attune my desires to getting famous IRL or having that attention, and I don’t like that.

Subs help me be a more self-satisfying introvert whoch is exacrly what I need.

1 Like

Yes. The more they know about you before they get on the call, the faster the sale.

It’s why we love referrals.