BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

But even in my recon, i still had one of the best sales calls of my life today, I took someone that was a HARD no and maintained frame, wouldn’t drop into his frame of “tell me your prices so i can put you in our spreadsheet and compare you to other companies and call you back in a few months.”

Ended up cutting a small deal with him and we’ll be negotiating a full deal with him next week. But getting paid cash means he’s sold on working with us, and it’s moved from a sales meeting into a negotiation…

Really think that emp zp has dramatically boosted my skill as a sales person! Might be mogul bloom.

Also listened to a loop of rich on sunday and that might be taking hold… three paychecks in 4 days. Unbelievable :smiley:

1 Like

Emperor ZP is soooo different than everything I’ve ever heard about it’s qv2 predecessor.

Qv2 instilled OBSESSION.

ZP is actually teaching me how to REST.

So that when i work on my purpose I’m my 100% best.

When i woke up this morning I felt like shit… I’ve been having some recon. But rather than force myself to do something I didn’t want to do, I decided to start my morning as intentionally and rejuventingly as possible.

I played cards with my mom. I read a book. I had breakfast. I meditated. I didnt work for 2 whole hours, but rather than feel bad about it, I felt great about it. I felt rejuvenated.

I worked hard for 3 hours after that, closed another trial client, then, having a bit of an easy day with not a lot of work to do immediately, I went to the sauna where I’m writing this now.

This week, despite all my recon and rest, has been the most productive week of my business in almost 6 months!!!

We closed 2 new clients, increased the spend of a third client, and closed 3 paid trials. That’s 6 new sources of revenue in 5 days!!!

Insane.

For the rest of the day I’m going to finish my sauna sesh, take my mum out for lunch, then work for a few more hours this evening at a cafe.

3 Likes

When I woke up today I had the intense realization that all of those Alphas I was dreaming about being cool with were all just reflections of me. As if they were unrealized parts of me that I was now starting to associate with and accept.

Just like how I used to feel like I couldn’t hang out with this one Alpha guy Bob (let’s say his name is Bob)…

I also felt like I couldn’t hang out with (accept) the alpha parts of myself that Bob has and I surpress or don’t express.

The dream was my brain’s way of telling me that I was now “hanging out” with those parts of myself.

2 Likes

Pretty crazy week in business, I must say that again. ANOTHER client taken a paid trial with us. It’s like 6 or 7 in a week when we haven’t closed any new revenue in almost 5 months.

And I will say that MOGUL is what I was listening to when I designed the trial. So I must respect the OG subliminal that laid the groundwork for what I’m now accomplishing… which is pretty perfect really, Mogul is a foundational wealth sub, I built something with it, and now I’m listening to Emperor to execute on what I built. That’s how it should be done.

Also… I must admit that I listened to one loop of RICH on Sunday before this work week started… and I didn’t write about it because it didn’t seem like a big deal but I had the most successful week of business in my LIFE and it was from a combination of listening to Solo Emperor, but starting off my week with a booster of RICH.

So I’ll probably continue the trend and listen to RICH on Sunday nights before the work week starts.

5 Likes

I haven’t been listening to loops as much as “recommended.”

I feel like even listening to 1-2 loops of emperor with 2 days of rest is perfect for me right now. So that would be a schedule like this.

Day 1: Emperor
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4: Emperor
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7: Emperor
Day 8:
Day 9:
etc etc etc

Before that I was listening to the recommended pattern, 2 loops per day, and that helped me “download” the messaging of Emperor ZP… but it “downloaded” so fast that now I’m just running maintenance loops. I don’t feel like i’m FULL of power, which is probably a good thing, because feeling that high-energy all the time is probably going to lead to burnout. But even when I feel tired, I still feel like I command respect when i talk to people and that I’m being effective. So the integration and path to permanent changes is going quite nicely. After a little bit, I will up my loops again, but for now I’m taking it slow.

5 Likes

Closed TWO more paid trials today.

This is SAVAGE guys.

This is a MACHINE that is working so well. I am the TERMINATOR. But calmer.

I’m in High Ticket sales for my company so even one new client is incredible (if they sign up for the full program… when they do the trial, it’s just a nice little bit of pocket change.)

And the best part is I’m not even selling anymore. I’m just showing up, talking to them, answering their questions, chatting about whatever’s fun to chat about, and then at the end of the call I say “okay yeah let me send you the invoice.”

I spoke with one guy today for an hour and a half and we didn’t even really talk about the product. Just told stories then sent him the invoice then actually massively increased the price of our paid trial and he still purchased no problem. I’ll be making money off this thing but he says “wow yeah I’m super excited to start this free trial” all because I don’t charge him until I get the first appointment… which can happen in less than one day

2 Likes

@jaguar got me dying of curiosity.

Yesterday I was very present to the fact I was actually excited to see my girlfriend.

I’ve been kind of feelinhg “forced” to hang out with her lately, and not being excited to see her but moreso feeling like it’s an obligation.

But I actually was more flexible, more happy to see her, and invited her over early and found myself looking forward to it instead of being annoyed that I don’t have that extra time to work.

Most important, I was only thinking of the fun we were going to have. I wasn’t worrying or anticipating about us fighting.

Then when she came over, we were extremely happy, great interactions, even had a moment where she sat on my lap and I just lightly rubbed my hands along her body… we both commented on how much that calmed our nervous system after that. We had a shift where all of a sudden we were extremely calm.

That’s a big shift from even 2 weeks ago. It’s as if Emperor gave me the balls to tell her I wanted to break up with her… and then telling her that was the shift needed for us to be connected again and go back to being 100% open with each other. Haven’t had a fight or negative experience with her ever since I told her that, apart from the day after, where she needed to take in what I said and was quite upset.

@Zeroskeen the relationship gains are REAL. subs up until this point have made my business better but my relationship worse, as I felt like I was so committed to my business that it was more important than my relationship. But now, both my business and relationship are at an all time high

6 Likes

Bro do you feel like there is a more Emperor-style scripting of transcendental connection in EmZP :thinking:?

It’s almost like the Chosen warmth, but in a different way.

Like Chosen has fatherly love, while Emperor ZP feels more like a royal lover :thinking:

Must be something.

I looked at Saint’s comments on Emperor Qv2 and the way he put “coldness” in quotation marks like that when he mentioned Emperor makes me, if I were to guess, think that he wanted to improve the new emperor to be much warmer, which would happen in a variety of ways. Also, after my ZP testing forum where I freaked out about infidelity and screaming bloody mary about subliminals not being for single guys sometimes, I think that that was noted… the new module pack had a module for dealing with infidelity and it’s consequences + encouraging faithfulness, and with ZP now that the scripting is more internally-motivated, it seems that it just helps you do whatever you want to do. In reality, it’s not that TC is in the new emperor, but it’s that the new emperor helps you accomplish your social/sexual goals, whatever they are, by way of increasing your personal sense of power and ownership of your life

2 Likes

These results are crazy. RICH especially is starting to become extremely effective now that the business has so many opportunities where wealth needs to be manifested. More sales calls = more opportunities for manifestations.

The results are a direct result of the foundation I set up from Mogul, then switching to Emperor to start to execute on the foundation and build it up, then Emperor + RICH to reap the benefits. I’m thinking I might add HOM to my stack to make it EMP/RICH on one day and HOM another day.

Yesterday, I tried selling someone a trial and they said “nah I’d rather just hire you guys instead” and then paid in full. INSTANTLY becoming one our second highest paying client ever.

Then another one of our paid trial clients confirmed they would be joining us a few hours later, adding even more cash to the pot. Our business collected more money upfront in 7 days than it did ALL October, November, December combined, and we’re not even halfway through January yet.

The night before I listened to another booster loop of RICH, along with a loop of Emperor.

These RICH boosters to start my work week are crushing it now that there’s so much opportunity. I’ll probably make my stack an even split with one loop of emperor and one loop or rich every listening day.

Adding in RICH I feel less power, because Emperor is not as prominent. My anxiety is slightly up. But wow the results speak for themselves. And even though I hop on sales calls a little more uncertain and a little less powerful than I normally do, everything is coming along so well that even if my internal is slightly off, my external is better than ever and people still respond to me exceedingly well.

1 Like

It’s as if the honeymoon phase of rich is kicking in in full gear… feels like money is coming in everywhere.

Meanwhile, it feels like the brilliance of Emperor is fading into a dull glow. I’m falling out of love with my voice and getting anxious about it again. My morning/night routines are slipping again.

I just read @Sinusoid saying his throat chakra feels open on Stark ZP… I feel that way on Emperor too, but now the effect seems to be reversing. Honeymoon effect on subs can be real but I know that it’s just another form of recon. I’m missing the “high” that emperor provided when I first started it. But the high is just a promise of what life will be like all the time if I continue to listen to Emperor.

Adding Stark ZP to my stack (or HOM) NOW seems like impulsivity at the first sign of struggle, rather than solid planning, so I’ll hold off for a few weeks.

3 Likes

GET IT SON!

That’s a great combo. I am so excited to run EOG zp but for now my stack is killing it for me.

1 Like

Really!? :o

I didn’t realize EOG was something that brings manifestations. Emperor has had really good manifestations. Are you sure it’s from EOG or did the manifestations start recently?

1 Like

SAME.

You’re literally quoting me

Feeling very called to drastically reduce my listening amount. Even though I’m only about 15 days in to a listening cycle, I’m already ready for a listening reduction or even a washout. But I did overlisten this cycle for a bit accidentally!

I hit a wave of recon from Emperor and reduced the listening which helped, but it feels like the less I listen now, the more the results come back. Manifestations have been pretty crazy and incredible regardless, but internally, I have been a rollercoaster anywhere between GODLIKE and anxious. Even when I’m anxious, I command respect from people as if I’m externally projecting uber-confidence.

The wave of recon and the urge to reduce my listening loops has stopped, so I’ll go back to completing my 21 day cycle. But taking that time to listen to less subs when I started feeling some recon was really helpful. I had spent quite a few days listening less and focusing less on subs overall, and my confidence came back as if I had been running emperor the whole time.

I’m still getting great results in business. Emperor’s social confidence is back. I have voice messages that I’ve sent now and that I’ve sent months ago and it’s amazing how much my voice has changed!!! Maybe I’ll upload them.

I’m definitely becoming more organized and more of a leader on Emperor. I’m telling people what to do more and am more comfortable delegating, and I’m creating systems to track and keep track of myself AND others so that I’m 100% responsible for everything that goes on in the business. Organization is a major weakness to me, so it’s cool that I’m getting results in that area

2 Likes

Been on the forum a LOT less and it made me realize that I haven’t gone on YouTube or Reddit or ANY entertainment sites AT ALL since first starting Mogul ZP. Literally one loop and the problem was 90% better. Two loops and it was fixed.

It wasn’t just willpower that improved though… it was that right after getting Mogul, I got so sick of being distracted that I downloaded a software that would eliminate all those sites from my computer completely. Needless to say, it works. And I haven’t tried to work around it because I love it.

I’m still a few days away from my expected washout time, but I’m going to start my washout now, 19 days into my listening cycle instead of 21. I should’ve had a washout 3 days ago, but I did listen a bit less for a while.

After this washout, I’ll probably switch my stack. Emperor has been great but I’m missing the pure productivity of Mogul. I need it again after a massive sales rush got us so many new clients. Now we need to build more systems, so mogul will help. We’ll see!

3 Likes

Sales has become effortless. I designed a crazy good product on Mogul ZP. Started selling it on Emperor ZP. And then boosted those results 10X with RICH ZP.

Now our problem is too many clients. And I’m solving that problem extremely well. Learning how to scale. Building out systems. We hired a campaign builder. We’ll hire a VA to help with the small stuff. I built out onboarding SOP’s and am training one of our team mates to manage stuff in my stead.

I’m transforming from freelancer to CEO. Becoming an emperor.

It’s also amazing how much my organization and cleanliness has improved.

I’ve been waking up at 5-6 am bursting with energy

10 Likes

Amazing results. Congrats

The results have come so fast and integrated so quickly that I’m sure I’m not reporting on 90% of it.

@Davisnwc you do an AMAZING job of documenting your social interactions and how much more respect and deference you’re getting these days… I probably have some similar stories, tailored to my own experiences, I just don’t even keep track of them.

One thing I’ll note is I completely stopped panicking and worrying. Even when we get hit with a MAJOR obstacle… in the past, I would panic and become so stressed that I’d have to stop working for a bit… now I just go “oh that’s annoying” and then get to work on fixing it right away.

The only exceptions to that were two clients who I delegated out to other people to do the account management for. They both asked me to call them at a certain time, and I thought they were upset, angry, wanted to cancel, whatever. I worried before both of those phone calls but they were both extremely positive! And only 3 hours apart, which was a funny synchronicity.

3 Likes