Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

@KingArthur i find the prospect of an EOG + Medici + Stark stack terrifying.

I’m a “less is more” kind of guy because I’m extremely sensitive to subs.

2 Likes

limitless executive on Thursday 3 mins.

Lovebomb with the gf last night (Saturday) 3 mins.

ever since starting EOG ST 1 my relationship has improved.

I’m less stressed about money and money was the majority of our fights (lately). Not only because money is coming to me easier, but literally I am less stressed out about money and fundamentally changed my priorities to make sure I value my relationships as well as $$$.

my gf has commented that in the past month or so (aka since starting stage 1) I’ve become remarkably more consistent in my affection to her.

rambling about what type of healing EOG is incoming…. No need to read if just skimming

*Makes me think that alongside money specific healing, there’s a certain level of general healing that takes place with EOG.

Obviously generalized healing would still help accomplish the goals of the sub and would be important. Open minded and flexible thinking, stress reduction, creating a loving and healthy environment conducive to a wealthy environment…

But reductions in productivity do NOT help you achieve EOG st 1 goals. EOG has made me more productive, not less, unlike other healing subs.

So for those who want healing but don’t want to interfere with their jobs or daily life (aka their jobs) too much, I guess there’s now two options… Love Bomb, and EOG ST 1*

4 Likes

True Social Lifecharger (the android app) honestly feels SO good every time I listen to it… and a LOT of times in my life I’ve felt like socializing is really difficult. People love me, but I don’t love people…

So, at one point, maybe soon, would love to start supplementing with a bit of True Social. I feel like it’ll make me more confident in life, on sales calls, with myself. Will report on that if it ever happens.

2 Likes

If I do end up creating a purely productivity focused subliminal, this is what the modules will most likely look like.

Productivity Custom 20 modules
  1. Executive Core
  2. Sanguine Core
  3. Khronos Key
  4. IQ Cognitive Booster
  5. Machine Action
  6. Machine Rest
  7. Productivity Unleashed
  8. Solitude
  9. The Lines
  10. The Streams
  11. The Way Of ROI
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Deep Sleep
  14. Omnidimensional
  15. Carpe Diem
  16. Joie De Vivre
  17. Mountain Breaker
  18. Eye of the storm
  19. Polyglot
  20. Virtue: Temperance

This stacked with EOG ST 1 could be a steady subliminal journey for 3+ months.

Part of me is thinking that after an EXTENDED RUN of EOG ST 1, I might skip straight to either stage 4, or HOM.

Last Night (Sunday):

Limitless Executive - 3 mins
Rebirth - 3 mins

Today’s effects:

Productivity was not great. I think there are certain tasks I get a bit anxious about… the idea reinforced the notion that Executive + Sanguine would be THE most powerful productivity stack.

WOW

Could end up being my dream sub… maybe I’ll buy soon, lol!

1 Like

Did I just post about 4 new subs in a row…?

1. Ran rebirth, a new addition.
  2. Just posted about CWON
  3. Just posted about a productivity custom
  4. Just posted about True Social…

Yes,

Yes I did just post about 4 new titles in a row.

That’s what I get for listening on back to back days. Hella boredom recon.

cool post. by @luther24 posted below.

PCC is literally enough of a powerhouse sub to replace my desires to run GLM, True Social, and Love Bomb.

Would perfectly help with sales calls and what I mentioned about wanting to improve my social status overall. I have internal social status now, but I didn’t before starting subclub.

Now it’s about the external. So, even though PCC’s sales page says “pro tip, very external, consider stacking with a more internal sub” I think that I’ve done enough of that to justify PCC without having to stack ascension or something alongside it.

Maybe even EOG + PCC will be laser pointed towards wealth socializing, at the highest possible level of ROI.

I’m not planning on stack switching any time soon, though.

My current stack is still EOG ST 1 as a driver, with limitless executive filling a massive hole in my personal development. Kind of wish I had executive instead of limitless executive, but we’ll see how the next few weeks play out.

Also, I’m running the occasional loop of Rebirth. It’s powerful, so I’m going to run less loops than I thought. It does induce some productivity-reducing recon for me… but… wow, do I have SOME DANG GOOD THINGS TO SAY abut Rebirth. Rebirth has started a process I don’t want to talk about until it’s over though, so, I’ll be quiet for now.

Anyways, here’s the posts @Luther24 made on PCC and what it’s like. Love his analysis on this.

THIS is what I think the highest ROI value post on subclub is all about, and what I’m trying to do with my journal.

The best thing you can do for this community is NOT hype up your results and give everyone shiny object syndrome, but it’s to be as analytical and objective as possible about all the results you’ve gotten so you can break down all the nuances in a program so that people can learn as much as possible, and keeping it to the facts, not spending all day posting about your recon or about all your little wins. I don’t care if you woke up feeling a little happy. We’re here to change our lives. Help us be part of a revolutionary movement at people that are committed to total human transformation, not just tiny little fluctuations in mood. Journal accurately on which titles can radically transform which areas of your life, and to the best of your ability, how they might do so, who they might most suit, how to get the most out of them, etc.

PS: Somebody go like his post so he gets 30 likes on it. 29 likes is killing my OCD :wink:

3 Likes

I may be confused, is n this your experience of running PCC?

1 Like

While this is a great lens to look at journaling from for both personal benefit and the benefiting of the community I disagree massively with discouraging journaling recon and little wins. One of the major purposes of journaling is to facilitate alchemical process and writing out recon and acknowledging little wins are integral to that process. So I would say set context for what’s being journaled and do both.

3 Likes

Another Gem of a post. Applies to my run of Limitless Executive directly.

1 Like

I recall you saying LE would help take action for AM.

1 Like

Yessirree. I’m running EOG and LE currently.

1 Like

So are you agreeing with Friday that LE can make you want to lie in bed?

1 Like

That would be called Recon.

1 Like

@LikeADrug I only listen to 3 minutes of Limitless Executive, and only solo, and only the night before my work day, otherwise I get recon.

1 Like

It can make you want to lie in bed, but if you’re able to take action anyways, you’ll find yourself insanely productive once you resist that urge.

1 Like

Reconciliation, or fear, or both, hit hard today.

We have so many clients now and I’m dealing with them all myself.

We’re hiring an account manager to help deal with it all, but it’ll take time, and I’ll be dealing with clients for quite a while still.

When sales calls no-showed this week, I didn’t even want to call them to remind them.

In truth, my heart is completely constricted right now. I’m feeling some fear. I’m overreacting to problems. If I were to try and listen to my shadow side, I’d be able to hear

I’m scared. I liked being a small business with only a few easy to handle clients. I don’t want more clients. More clients means more risk. More fuck ups. More work. More responsibility. I’m just going to sit here and avoid work until we self-sabotage back to a comfortable level.

But obviously I’m not going to let that voice take over.

I think part of these thoughts re-emerging comes from not having listened to EOG ST 1 in a while, and having listened to Love Bomb, Limitless Executive, and Rebirth over the past week instead.

EOG ST 1 gets amazing results, but I still have a long way to go before they become permanent. I’ll listen to some more EOG later today.

EDIT: This is the first time I’ve ever felt fear of success, and I think it’s a great sign of results. The old me and new me are arguing.

4 Likes

After writing about my recon attack earlier today, I listened to EOG + RICH and immediately got a sale from someone that in all likelihood I did NOT expect to sell to… so, I think this is a REALLY powerful combination. Maybe EOG + RICH is the custom combo I’ve been looking for. That’s about as wealth-positive as you can get… Attracting positive manifestations with RICH and removing negative ones with EOG 1.

Fantasy custom could look like:

1. EOG STAGE 1
  2. RICH CORE
  3. Yggdrasil
  4. Deep Sleep
  5. Khronos Key
  6. Carpe Diem
  7. Omnidimensional
  8. Inner Gasoline
  9. Leader of men
  10. True Sell

The goal of these modules is to keep the custom as light as possible - only ten modules. While trying to keep it really light, and mainly be about wealth, I’m touching on a couple of other factors so that I can focus on reducing listening time as much as possible. Hopefully Leader of Men and Inner Gasoline can satisfy pretty much all my alpha/sexual subliminal cravings, and Khronos Key/Carpe Diem can satisfy all my productivity cravings (with the occasional booster of Limitless Executive)

1 Like

More CRAZY sales and confidence today from EOG STAGE 1 + RICH.

Closed someone today - in the most ethical way possible, simply by helping them decide if this was right for them or not - that I absolutely did not expect to close or that would join our program. She had so many objections, I just gave honest answers to her questions, and then she melted and joined up with us happily!

Absolutely making an EOG ST 1 + RICH custom and riding that wave for 3+ months.

It’s actually making limitless executive irrelevant because at this stage, I don’t need to be productive like I used to. I need to have a team around me to do the things that I would naturally procrastinate on, freeing me up to do more of what I love.

7 Likes