Billions -& His GF's WholeHearted Healing Stack (Regen + Elixir + Heartsong + Sex MasteryQ)

ADHD Healing/Focus At Work Custom Ultima

For SURE

• Organization Perfected
  • The Single Point
  • Way Of Roi
  • True Sell (NOT ADHD Related but definitely getting it)

ADHD Related Modules I could also add (can only add 2 more)

• Rebirth (To make the changes faster and integrate them easier)
  • Eye Of The Storm (Negative habits into positive habits)
  • Carpe Diem Ascended (Wake up every day with drive… helps my goal of starting the day immediately)
  • Ego Adsum (live in the present moment)

Any thoughts? I’m stuck on which modules to put in there last. Feeling most drawn to carpe diem and eye of the storm, but could go other ways too.

There were a few other modules that would’ve been a good fit, like Khronos Key, but I decided not to include them.

1 Like

For reference, with ADHD healing, you wanna just focus on the focus part? Or are there more ADHD related symptoms youre struggling with?

ADHD Healing/Focus At Work Custom Ultima

For SURE

• Organization Perfected
  • The Single Point
  • Way Of Roi
  • True Sell (NOT ADHD Related but definitely getting it)

ADHD Related Modules I could also add (2 maximum, because ultima custom)

• Rebirth (To make the changes faster and feel like I have no issues with this)
  • Eye Of The Storm (Negative habits into positive habits)
  • Carpe Diem Ascended (Wake up every day with drive… helps my goal of starting the day immediately)
  • Ego Adsum (Present, being in the moment).

Not sure which ones to pick. I’m feeling like Carpe Diem and Eye Of The Storm would be best, but, rebirth seems appealing AF as a unifying factor in the stack to me rn.

I just want to focus on the focus for now.

There’s other symptoms that I think are related to ADHD like a bit of social incongruence, but, I will focus on that another time. I’m all-in on my business right now so I don’t care about that.

I think I’ve been stonewalling a bit.

I stopped feeling the euphoria that I was usually feeling.

it’s either stonewalling, or, the honeymoon effect has passed. Maybe I experienced what Regen + Elixir COULD BE LIKE if I stick with it for 3 months… and then that effect went away. @SaintSovereign has described this effect in the past. Something about your first few weeks being so powerful because you feel the full effects right away, then lose them, and have to earn them back again slowly over time.

If so, Regen + ElixirU’s effect is worth earning.

I am dropping Heartsong and Sex Mastery Q for a few reasons.

• Heartsong makes me fight with the GF like crazy. The scripting makes you put up with nothing less than the perfect partner.
  • Regen + ElixirU are the long-term goals I’m going for, not Heartsong & SMX.
    • I look forward to running SMX in the future one day, but for now, I’ll do nothing, and when I run a sex sub, it’ll be Diamond.
  • The @Lion Regen+Elixir stack is clear… ONE q program and ONE ultima program.
    • When I added in other programs, it became less effective and I stonewalled.
  • The Exception: I bought an ADHD healing Ultima Custom
    • I will probably listen to it more than ElixirU. Right now I’m stonewalling so I’m doubting the powers of ElixirU, but I don’t doubt the powers of Regen.

@RVconsultant how do you deal with stonewalling? So far, I’m reducing my stack and returning to a consistent listening schedule.

1 Like

Would you please summarize in 100 words or less how you concluded you might be stonewalling?

However before doing so please re-read:

1 Like

OK I’m not experiencing stonewalling. I didn’t understand the definition.

But I’ve stopped being able to “feel” the results. I’m sure they’re still coming though, I don’t have pessimism about the changes that are happening on a deeper level.

However, the surface level benefits of Regen+Elixir have stopped coming. The benefits I stated early in the journal seem muted.

Writing this out more I’m thinking maybe they reduced but also NATURALIZED… so I’m better than I was before, and now it just feels natural.

That’s actually pretty amazing to think about and I believe it to be true.

I got a MASSIVE surge of benefits, lost 80% of those benefits, and the other 20% feel like I’ve always had them.

Stream of consciousness writing took me from “Helppppp” to “wow this is amazing” real fast…

1 Like

I think you may have just answered your own questions. Is there anything else you might want clarification on, or further ideas?

What is your listening schedule for the next 9 days?

Regen+ElixirU M/W/F

Limitless Executive as a booster, never more than 2 days on 2 days off.

Then when my ADHD Healing Ultima comes in it’ll be

Regen M/W/F
ADHD Ultima - 5 days on 2 days off

After I get used to the ultima as a booster I’m going to listen to it like a major program, twice a day, three times a week.

1 Like

This looks good.

Monitor yourself for fatigue. I find too much Ultima leads to :tired_face:

That’s supposed to be a tired face, but it looks like it’s cringing in pain.

1 Like

If I have to work while tired, pain is exactly what I feel, and that’s the exact face I’ll make… so it’s accurate!

Will do.

I was encouraged to listen to less overall loops after experiencing how effective a washout was. Processing really is everything.

:person_in_lotus_position:You have studied long and hard, and now wisdom is well within your sphere.

Man the notes page that I made when I first joined SubClub was insane… read easily 200-300 posts on this forum, some of them 800 messages long, and wrote down every single point that I learned. I stopped taking notes after I had 30 pages of notes because it was just too much.

Subs literally are like a university class subject. This isn’t no elementary school science a+b=c. No no no no. This is like a+b>c&d#e + f-if-not-g < Q %prg = co-sine/tan x 6 + # of loops. = results

3 Likes

You are learning the calculus of the universe.

1 Like

I love what you’re making dude. I feel like having a core in there would really round things out. Rebirth is awesome and you can’t go wrong with that one. If you’re looking for focus at work could utilize the Executive or Limitless Executive Ultima.

I personally like a build like this:

• Rebirth OR Executive OR Limitless Executive Ultima CORE
  • Organization Perfected
  • The Single Point
  • Way of ROI
  • True Sell
  • Eye of the Storm

This would be a powerhouse to get you focused and driven at work.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you ordered it already but I feel like this suggestion is a win. A core really will bring it all together. I have Limitless Executive Ultima Core in my custom ultima and it gives me laser-like focus if I have a list of tasks I want to get done. Rebirth will likely help reframe negative beliefs about ADHD, but if you are looking for productivity and focus now, I highly recommend Limitless Executive Ultima core.

1 Like

Great points you guys make and you read my mind that Limitless Executive Ultima was the last major module/core I deliberated on adding before I ordered my custom. I decided not to put it in for a few reasons. The custom I have is as I said earlier…

(oops, I didn’t post it here, only on the ADHD discussion…)

I have a few reasons for NOT including limitless executive into my custom.

1. I get major recon on the executive modules. I start heavily procrastinating, avoiding work for the whole day, within 10 minutes of listening.

2. This is a productivity custom SECOND… and adhd healing module FIRST.
    - If I were to put LEU as a core, it would be essentially 75% of the overall custom.

2.1) What’s most important to me is the individual modules, and listening to this like a long term/major program for permanent changes.
- Single Point, Organization Perfected, Way Of Roi, Carpe Diem, and True Sell are all permanent changes I want in my life. And productivity unleashed as well, to balance it out.

If I were to have added in Limitless Executive Ultima, then I wouldn’t have aligned with the goals of the sub as well, and the recon would’ve been off-putting. Since this is a light custom, I think that I could pretty much heal all adhd related concentration issues in as little as 3 months.

Also, I think that LEU just gives you more brainpower and more motivation, but as someone with ADHD, I’m FULL of brainpower and motivation… what I’m lacking is prioritization (ROI), organization, and single pointed focus.

That’s why LEU makes me procrastinated more… it gives me even more horsepower to crash my car with.

Like a ferrari, what I need is better handling, not a stronger engine.

@Pyro just wanted to tag you since you might be interested in these thoughts on adhd.

1 Like

Yesterday was hard.

Realizing what I realized about my girlfriend was hard.

Saying “Goodbye” to my grandma was hard. She’s on life support and should die Monday… so, yesterday at 10am I saw her for the last time.

2 hours after that, at noon, my mom and I were walking to lunch to talk about my grandma, but she fell when she was walking… totally shattered her hip. Turns out she had osteoperosis. It’s been less than 24 hours since then and she’s already had 2 surgeries. She won’t be able to walk for 6-12 months.

Then, later that day, my dad went to go visit her, and he FAINTED at the hospital… so I had to go and pick him up too.

I had to watch three people in the hospital yesterday… my grandma dying, my mom breaking her hip really badly, and then I had to pick my dad up from the hospital because they wouldn’t let him leave on his own, he had to get “admitted into my care.”

Top that all off… me and my girlfriend are trying to relax in the jacuzzi after taking my mom to ER, and some cute girl ends up joining the jacuzzi too, and my girlfriend gets super insecure. Tells me to “stop checking her out” when really all I’m thinking is “oh my god don’t look at her and make my gf think I’m checking her out.” Then we have this massive fight because I’m sick of that accusation every time she sees a girl SHE thinks is pretty… and while dealing with all this family shit, I start thinking about how much I don’t want to be with her, because I’m angry at her.

Then we have to pick my dad up from the hospital and again she makes it about her. I really thought to myself then “man I can’t be with this person.”

And I woke up today uncertain whether or not I want to be with her but SUPER PISSED off about how little support that I get from her when it matters most.

Regeneration’s Effects???

I was amazingly well-adjusted to the fact that my grandma was dying. I was staying in the present moment. I wasn’t thinking about how much I wanted her to stay, or how hard it would be to lose her… when I was with her, all I was doing was being with her. That feels like a big benefit. A combination of vipassana + regeneration. Regeneration made me very non-reactive.

I was also amazingly well-adjusted to the fact that my mom broke her hip. It’s scary, for sure. It bothers me more than my grandma dying because it’s so sudden, and she’s much closer to me, and we knew my grandma was going to die for a long time so it was expected.

But my girlfriend makes me so fucking angry. It’s a weird thing to be stoic about death but highly reactive about something as silly as a relationship.

Regeneration is continuing to have a nice healing effect. It’s bringing a lot of emotions to the surface. There is some recon. Whenever I feel a big emotion one day, I know that regeneration brought something up, and that the next time I listen to regeneration, that thing will be healed.

I’ve been listening to Regen 2x a week, Elixir 3x a week, and LEU 3x a week or so… I wanted the boost at work even though it wasn’t a major part of the plan.

Today, even though I had work to do, I decided to listen to Elixir instead, because it does have LEU-like effects for me… it’s easier to work when your work doesn’t make you anxious.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @Lion

How do I make a toggle option? Like, I want to make reading that story optional rather than mandatory, and there’s a button that you can press in some people’s journals that let you click the button to see the text hidden underneath the button. Yenno? How do I do that for my own journal?

1 Like