Better and Better: Alexander's Journal

My internal and external status is increasing rapidly and it’s showing.

People deferring to me and wanting to meet me like crazy.

My friend was talking to a girl and she kept looking at me until I finally joined the conversation. She said she was waiting for her boyfriend but pointed us to another location where there were more single women. When I told her thank you and that she was really cool she beamed at me, eyes and all.

I keep getting subtle digs from people in my life though. There was the incident with the one friend I posted about above. With another friend I feel that when I share my success it brings up a competitive edge. He’s been successful for far longer than I have and I suppose there may be some tension as I rise in status and wealth.

So be it.

I’m moving forward and I’m happy.

7 Likes

Not sure if I’ve suggested this here already, but I’m now rotating playlists.

If I know I’m going to go out to a club the next day I have a playlist with Primal and S&S, plus 2 loops of AM and Limitless to make sure that’s maintained.

If I’m not going out my playlist differs. I still get good results, or at least better results, doing this without having to commit to one stack.

3 Likes

I’ve become aware of a wealth block that I’ve been having.

I was formerly homeless and now I’m not.

I have more resources than I have had in any other period of time in my life, but relatively I’m just normal or even below normal.

I’m eternally grateful for what I have, but I realize that I’m targeting goals that aren’t going to make me wealthy.

Simply being ahead on my budget, paying off my car, and having savings is really good for someone who’s in their early 20s. I know many of friends aren’t doing well with their money.

I want to grow beyond this though.

This isn’t “wealth.”

Its a level of wealth and comfort that was previously unknown to me but some of my day-to-day struggles would be eased with more money. I need more money to live the life that I want to live.

Due to a combination of Rebirth and Limit Destroyer I’m coming out of the shadow of being formerly homeless and identifying with that.

I want more!

I have to target the goals that will genuinely make me happy because if I don’t, the subliminal will only manifest what I currently have.

I have plans on how to get more as well and will be moving forward with that.

11 Likes

@Alexander I can relate to how you feel. I just began reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. I highly recommend it

2 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of good things about that book and never checked it out.

It’s time.

That and Ramit Sethi’s books and articles on finance.

3 Likes

There’s a very interesting thing happening in my thoughts.

Negative thoughts will come up and then be immediately smacked the fuck down by a more rational thought.

This is happening all in real time.

It’s like my unconscious mind is on a mission to eradicate every negative thought and belief I currently hold onto.

When thought stopping or reframing doesn’t work, I now tell my mind to shut the fuck up.

4 Likes

I first read RDPD about 3 years ago. It was so encouraging since our system promotes nothing more than trading time for money. The same author made a boardgame called Cashflow 101, and later on, Cashflow 202. He knew people learned easiest when playing games, thus the game. I go every Saturday night and play Cashflow 202 with my 2 buddies, and it’s geared my mind to seek some winning solutions in business. 202 is just a more advanced version of 101 since has more real life opportunities and challenges.

And what I do a couple of hours each week is play 101 online. The online game can be found at www.richdadworld.com. Playing the same game over and over again has opened my eyes to seeing opportunities in real life that I would have dismissed years back. I try to play with others now online since I see both successes and failures in each game. I learn a lot watching other people play, as those same decisions are made in real life.

I’ll drop one truth while on my soapbox :slight_smile:. I see people acquiring cash in the game, and a LOT of people routinely just pay down their bills in the game. I learned long ago that paying bills is nothing more than staying in the rat race; this is what society teaches us over and over again.

I learned to hold onto my cash, invest it into cash producing assets, for those assets are what gets one out of the rat race, not paying off the mortgage, car bills, credit cards, etc. Money coming in (via assets) is how one gets wealthier. I pay off my bills only when I know paying one will get me out of the rat race.

And I’m doing the exact same thing in real life. This makes learning exciting to me!

7 Likes

I previously posted that I had setup a Sandisk Clip to loop my subs 24/7 in my room as I was often forgetting to hit play before sleeping.

I’m experiencing the first signs of heavy reconciliation since I updated my setup for listening to subliminals.

I feel very disassociated as I did in the early days of SubClub. My interests and passions are going well and all other factors of success are increasing, but there is definitely a very heavy feeling of being out of it.

It’s nothing alarming, so I’m going to weather the storm and continue pushing, its simply an interesting feeling I wanted to share.

4 Likes

Very interesting, as I’m going / was going through the same thing right now. By all means, I should be completely happy. Life is going exceptionally well, and I still find myself a bit disassociated / wanting more. Doing some self-evaluation, it seems like, at least for me, this is the result of a deep paradigm shift. As you shed your old identity, your new identity needs time to assert itself. I was stuck in that phase for about 2-3 weeks. Most of January.

3 Likes

I can state that my own experience has been that feeling content can be a motivation killer. Tony Robbins trained me to be happy and content without needing something external. It worked. And I stopped trying so hard to meet my goals. I lost my sense of urgency. Being happy kinda sucked! :slight_smile:

I’m now trying to figure out how to have just enough feeling of discontent without making my current experience miserable. Tough balance.

3 Likes

Regeneration has landed!

I’ll be running it for the first time soon and updating with my impressions.

Let’s talk about Limitless.

I manifested a photography mentor. Someone with 30 years of experience in their field.

I spent most of the day with her learning how to shoot and Photoshop. Both of these things I’ve been teaching myself.

While I’ve noticed an increase in my ability to maintain information and my desire to study, self-teaching is hard for me. I persist because I love what I do.

Today though I got what would have taken me weeks or possibly months worth of learning done in almost 7 hours with someone who shares the same passion as me. When you really like what you do, the time absolutely flies by, and thats what it felt like. My experience of time while learning felt like maybe 2 hours, if that.

Along with the learning I got critiqued on my work which really helped. She commended me for the amount of skill I’ve been able to obtain in just 70 days of owning a camera.

I usually take praise (and criticism) with a grain of salt, but I’ve found another 4 people who are photographers that I also speak to regularly and they’ve all said the same thing. I’m inclined to believe that Limitless has rocketed me far above what I would have naturally been able to achieve on my own.

Another thing that happened during our critique was she mentioned my photography technique was weak in some aspects. The improvements she suggested were actually always things I thought of first.

I would have the idea and then dash it for one reason or another.

“Would a professional photographer do that?”

“That’s not enough content for a picture,” etc etc.

I think its time to trust my creative vision and stumble and fall and learn by being myself. Otherwise I won’t grow. Its definitely very fearful to do so, because I’m now aware that I’m not doing so only so I can deflect blame when I don’t succeed. Something like “oh they didn’t like that picture, but I was only doing what I read in the book, so they’re not really critiquing me.”

5 Likes

I’ve found my ability to work has increased significantly.

I put in a 7 hour day of work today and I’m set to do some more tonight. By work I don’t mean my job, but rather schoolwork and learning more about my passions.

There’s a definite paradigm shift occurring.

I find it really strange that I spent all these years working for different employers when I could have buckled down and worked for myself.

I don’t know a lot about business, but if I sat down for 8 hours, 5 times a week for just a month, hell maybe just 2 weeks, I’d have more than enough knowledge to start a profitable business. Rather than simply becoming better at my static job, I would have gained experience in the many different fields required to create and maintain a business.

Today was my first day out on Regeneration as well. I listened to it last night, then looped it again 4 times while I was out and about.

I’ve let a lot of things go already. There are some significant wounds that have already begun to close. I’m aware that I’m thinking of these wounds differently, thinking of myself differently, and thinking of them much less in total.

For example, one wound is my older brother. He’s estranged himself from the entire family. Him and I are loosely on speaking terms, but the last time I spoke to him was about 5 months ago. This bothered the shit out of me prior to today.

My current stance is that he’s a grown man and he’s made a decision to not speak to anyone. He seems happy, he’s safe and he’s doing well. I’m going to respect his decision and accept the way things are.

Its a monumental shift for me because he pops into my head at least once a day for over a year. In just a few runs of Regeneration I’m starting to feel much calmer and clearer about the subject.

10 Likes

I picked up Regeneration after reading your experience Alexander. I’m looping it solo right now. Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Continuing with Regeneration.

I feel that its achieving its goals very quickly. At least the top layer of emotional healing is going by quite quickly.

One effect I’m loving is that I’m becoming better at maintaining boundaries, which was very difficult for me before. Sometimes this manifests in aggressive boundary setting or being a bit mean, but I’m sure it will tone itself down in time and simply be strong boundary setting.

With Ascended Mogul and Limitless I find myself running into a ridiculous amount of opportunities for photography.

People and situations seem to invite me in for photographs. This is either people expressing direct interest in my work, or meeting someone, bringing up that I’m a photographer and getting really good responses.

I had a hard time finding people to take pictures of and then when I began Regeneration people are now asking me for pictures.

I’m not sure if its a combination of me becoming more confident in my work and talking to more people, or if some sort of barrier was lifted. I’ve also continued to find myself more and more mentors.

4 Likes

I feel like emotional trauma and past experience create a lot of limiting belifs in our hear. When you run regeneration and clear the reasons why these belifs were created (and probable other wounds that were maintaining it like a complex spider web), you automatically stop self sabotage and start changing your belifs for positive ones. I don’t know how complex the trauma/experience and belifs are linked, but an overall healing sub is probably doing a good job at eliminating dirt in your head!

Thank you for your journal, it is inspiring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ran The Elixir for the first time yesterday.

I feel like I went on a long ass journey. The air in my room has changed, so much energetic and emotional crap simply peeled off me.

4 Likes

Ran the Elixir 2x tonight.

The effect definitely strengthened this time around.

These products grow stronger with cumulative use and this time during The Elixir I actually felt old traumas specifically and there was much pain.

Right now I still can’t concentrate well and am shelving what I was supposed to be doing in favor of relaxing and trying to sleep.

I’m going to do my best to actually reduce the amount of loops of subliminal I’m getting, at least temporarily. I was averaging maybe 6-8 hours before, now that’s increased to 10-14.

There’s been a significant amount of progress, but also reconciliation. I find myself spacing out a lot more than usual, less able to engage in conversations and making more mistakes.

I believe stepping back and then increasing my loops later will be what is most effective for me.

4 Likes

I’m actually doing the same thing right now. I’ve been at it for over a year, so I’m doing a 2-3 week “subliminal washout.” So far, I feel “clearer,” especially in regards to thought. However, that Emperor driven motivation is vanishing too.

1 Like

You’ve been at this for longer than anyone probably. How did a year of running subs impact you?
So I have an idea what to expect after I ran Asc. Mogul for a year. :wink:

1 Like

I’m really surprised the effects of Emperor would drop so quickly. I’ve always felt the point of subliminals was to change the way you think and believe. That shouldn’t require constant nudging. Those should be relatively permanently installed. No?

2 Likes