Better and Better: Alexander's Journal

At night for me usually means I’m home and can be in close proximity to a speaker for an extended period of time. Not just sleeping. So I get home at 8, sleep at midnight or so and wake up around 8ish.

I’ve changed the stack as well.

It’s now 1 loop of Rebirth, 2x Limitless, 1 Ascended Mogul, 1 Primal, on repeat. Clocking in at 3 hours, 40 mins.

I listen as much during the day as I’m able, but I often find that subs will put me into a weird state that isn’t optimal for learning or other activities, so I try to only play them at night.

3 Likes

I spent this entire year running SubliminalClub subliminals and kept a journal on this forum and had one for my private use.

I want to share the highlights of my year.

• Massive increases in self esteem and self-respect.
  • This has been the most sexually successful year for me with 5 lays. I started the year off at 4, ending it with 9.
  • Had the absolute best sex of my life this year. I was not aware of how much one could enjoy sex until I ran Sex Mastery. I also made a lot of women happy :wink:
  • This has been the most socially successful year of my life. I spent the last week out with friends damn near everyday of the week, having legitimate adventures.
  • My therapist and I both decided that my time in therapy was now over. I’ve been seeing her since late 2016, with some breaks in-between. After my latest break, and half a year of running SubClub, she praised me continuously on how much I’ve improved.
  • On the subjective test for depression I would no longer qualify as having major depression.
  • I’m medication-free this year.
  • Bought my first car!
  • I learned how to budget. If I stopped making money right now I could live my current lifestyle for 2 months. If I wanted to stretch things out (not go out as much, etc) I could likely extend it to 3. Before SubClub I lived largely paycheck to paycheck, often going into the negative.
  • Discovered my love for photography and quickly improved my level of skill using Limitless and other subliminals.

I’m really looking forward to 2019, and if my life continues the trajectory its on now I expect to see massive positive change.

16 Likes

Congratulations Alex we are all proud of your achievements

2 Likes

Currently running Ascended Mogul, Primal and Limitless.

My stack modules are Godlike Masculinity, Rebirth and Aura.

I’ll be getting rid of Primal and Aura very soon and focusing on Ascended Mogul and Limitless.

Since starting Ascended Mogul V2 there’s been a fire lit up under my ass.

Getting laid is a fun pastime, but I’ve never had as many opportunities to become better as I do now. I’ve never been as capable as I am now, or as wealthy. The world is opening up to me in many new ways and I want to explore that.

Libertine

I’ve found myself going from testing out Libertine once or twice, to having to play it more and more. Its absolutely relaxing and it just works. Everytime I play it before I go out, I notice my vibe is completely different. The effects are also getting stronger as well.

Needless to say I am very excited for Beyond Limitless.

5 Likes

I’ve made the switch to using mostly Limitless at night, and Ascended Mogul/Ascension during the day.

I plan to level up my creative and financial skills majorly in the New Year and this stack should allow me to do just that.

I also consciously cut the cord with someone who used to be close to me. A friend has been getting weird since I started using the V2s and I realized that by evaluating my values he wasn’t someone I wanted in my life. I had made exceptions for him because I figured he was cool, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. There is a feeling of sadness there, but mostly I’m glad to be evolving.

I’m aware of a lot of fear moving forward with the subliminal. There’s fear that the traits I’m developing will alienate me form others. For a rather long time I felt socially isolated, and being socially wealthy was a goal of mine. Now the new changes I’m making are in opposition to the goal I set up before, so there’s a bit of tension that I believe will resolve itself.

2 Likes

On another forum, I would get a bit jealous when other users posted about their success with women because I was not getting any. I was genuinely happy for you when I read this. I don’t know if this has anything to do with S&S I am currently running, but I hope it stays this way. Jealousy sucks!!

3 Likes

What is your playlist so far @Sarel?

Primal has eliminated any jealousy or comparing myself to others. I feel totally “independent,” and my own mental point of origin. SS, on its own, did not achieve this to me. SS gives me great game, but deep inner change was all thanks to PRIMAL.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip on Primal @AMASH . I am running S&S and Ascension Lite. I’m thinking of getting Limit Destroyer. I’m new to SC and I don’t know if stacking major subs is better than running one solo for about three months before going to another. If I can get same/more benefits from the two than running one solo then I might combine them. I love the description of Primal.

1 Like

The recommended thing is to listen to a major program at least 7h a day. So if you listen more than that, add whatever you feel like for the rest of the time.
You can mix major programs. You will get results on multiple levels but they will take longer to become as big as a focused approach. This can be good, because Primal + SS will get a more balanced result base compared to running one of the two, but you should run them both longer.
You seem to be interested in Limit Destroyer and Primal. I honestly believe this playlist, running it as much as possible @Sarel will make you a very happy man indeed :slight_smile:

Primal
Limit Destroyer
SS
Aura

Let me know if this seems an attractive option to you. After all, you know your own situation better and your inner knowing can guide you to the right choices. Always.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting stack, @AMASH. I will get those subs. Thanks. I recently started using pheromones and wanted to try a new formula this month. I guess the pheromone will have to wait :wink:

How long will the run time of the stack be, please? Is each sub under an hour like SS?

1 Like

depends if he is listening to those in masked or ultrasonic. But the time on just those 4 is probably around 2 1/2 hours altogether.

2 Likes

@AMASH Right now I’m listening to Ascension ultrasonic when sleeping (6hours). During the day I try to listen to 2-3 loops of masked Primal and at night I try to listen to another masked loop of Ascension. Do you think this routine is good enough or would it be better to concentrate on one subs to get more listening time? As you see I barely hit the 7 hours and I can’t listen more than this.

1 Like

that’s ok @afc22 as long as you are consistent… the effects accumulate

1 Like

@Jes1946 is right @afc22. However, any advice to you cannot be ideal until you share a bit about your situation and your goals.

1 Like

I’m fine with a few posts with outside discussion, but there have been 10 or more since I posted. Can you move all outside discussion to it’s own thread?

1 Like

@Alexander Sorry I forgot that this was your personal journal. I will ende the discusion here :wink:

1 Like

I’m running into a rather stupid roadblock which is continually coming home and forgetting to turn my Bluetooth speakers on.

I need to remedy this so I get all my loops in at night.

2 Likes

How high do you setup your Bluetooth speaker?

I have one that I stream music to from my computer. I tried Ascension LITE on it, and I have to put the speakers at about 60-70% volume to get about -50db.

Sounds about right?

(I’m sitting about 7 feet from the speakers, so if I bring my phone all the way next to them, it’s more like -30db)

1 Like

Yes, this is good.

2 Likes

I set my goals for 2019 according to @SaintSovereign’s advice.

Set my overarching goal, then broke it down into simple, actionable habits.

I’m not going to post them because that’s always a bad idea (refer here) but I do feel supercharged and amped to achieve them.

This is very different behavior for me because setting goals for me usually scares the shit out of me lol. In the past when I failed to achieve my goals, it would be a big hit to my self-esteem. Now? Let it ride. I’m certain I can do what I say I want to do. If the goal becomes too much I’m free to change it as well.

3 Likes