Better and Better: Alexander's Journal

So @Alexander you didn’t have any motivation to approach even though you have a lot more eyes on you than before?

I was with a friend as was she. These are my observations from my first day of being out after running SS.

I strongly recommend reading Zan Perrion’s The Alabaster Girl. Whereas Neil comes across as a guy promoting the PUA lifestyle then pointing out the flaws of getting caught up in that lifestyle, Zan promotes a mindset that completely alters your perception of men, women, and relationships. Very empowering, very authentic.

5 Likes

Does it teach you about masculinity? Or only about “how to feel in love with all women”?

1 Like

Neither. Zan does an excellent job of describing the current state of men and women separately and together. He talks about love, but not how to love women. It’s really different from other PUA material. It’s not even about pickup and yet it is.

I’ve read a lot of material from PUA coaches, psychologist, relationship therapists, researchers, etc. Most say the same thing with a slight variation. Zan was one of the few that had a completely different approach, one that I could relate to as a man who loves women and appreciates them not just for their physical attributes (they fade with age and babies) but for their inner attributes.

Rom Wills’ Nice Guys and Players series is also worthwhile. He writes for a mostly African American audience, but his observations about men, women, and relationships are spot on.

Learn from nature. In almost every species, males display their mate value and females choose. The trick is knowing what creates mate value. When you figure that out, you’ll only be alone when you want to be.

2 Likes

There is so much to read man: Zan Perrion, Rom Willis, Hack Your Mating, David DeAngelo, David X, Mark Manson, Mystery, Tom Torero, Nick Krauser, Steve Jabba, Mehow, Mating Intelligence Unleashed, Barron Cruz, Liam McRae, Brad Blanton, Carlos Xuma, Dr Paul MindOS, Fearless Man, Julien Blanc, Neil Strauss, Robert A. Johnson, Todd Valentine, Ross Jeffries, AMP, Rollo Tomassi, Captain Jack, Jon Matrix, Yad, Iceberg Slim, Brad P, Jason Capital, LoveSystems, Braddock, Dave Riker, Jon Sinn, Matt Artisan, etc, etc, etc.

I need 10 lifetimes to read all that. So much better to focus on action and practice.

2 Likes

Act. Reflect. Then take refined action.

I’ve read all those guys. You can skip most of them. I’ll co-sign David DeAngelo, Hack you mating, Mark Manson, Iceberg Slim, and Jason Capital.

I only recommend Rollo if you want to get on the men’s rights movement, but it’s not necessary.

Also if you have an Android phone @voice reader is an app that will read PDFs and ebooks of various formats to you with TTS. Find a voice you can tolerate and read more even while listening to these subliminal audios. I get tremendous results from this formula.

3 Likes

Add the Book of Pook to my list of recommendations. I almost forgot about that one.

2 Likes

Damn, you took me back with that one, hahaha.

Hahaha. It’s a classic and way better than most of what passes for books on game.

I reread /listen to it every now and then to see the information from my newer perspective. I always fimd a new gem that relates to where I am in life and that’s after years of marriage.

That and the other authors/books I recommended put to words concepts I picked up as a kid hanging around my mentors to the game. I watched these guys easily talk to any women and get them to do so much. I saw so much before I left high school, it shattered all thoughts of women as sweet and innocent.

Those books sanded my rough edges and helped me see a more complete picture of relationships.

Choose one and stick to it. No point in reading every single publication of every dating coach.

I like to listen to audio programs in my car as I drive. Some of the aforementioned PUA material but also much NLP and Hypnosis material. I like Igor Ledchowski quite a bit. Major Mark Cunningham. Bandler is pretty entertaining and brilliant. Gives one some nice material for modeling. I’ll end up listening to these audio sets multiple times and it is more compelling than what I can hear on the radio, or even most podcasts.

@dorfmeister

Do you feel.that stacking the subliminals with hypnosis tracks might hinder the effectiveness of the subs ?. I am in 2 minds stacking products from two different vendors ?

2 Likes

No. In life all kinds of experiences, influences and entertainments get stacked, one upon the other.

I also read a great deal, watch videos, movies and television shows and listen to music. I converse with people about major and minor things. All of these experiences contain ideas and are capable of influencing me. I suppose they, on some level, are battling for supremacy in my experience, but that is the nature of life. I must live my life.

We are surrounded by rival programmers battling for influence. We function as programmers ourselves.

4 Likes
  • S&S works really well being used just before an event.

I used it before clubbing and found that I felt much less anxiety and was more sociable. Just 3 plays the morning of. I hadn’t used it in a few days. I’m certain that more use would be optimal, but I’m not particularly chasing after the goal of S&S.

• The effects of Limitless are increasing the more and more I use it.

I picked up my first DSLR and have found that I’m absorbing photography concepts left and right. Friends are also throwing out very helpful tips whenever I interact with them. My interest in practicing photography is sustained daily which is very helpful.

2 Likes

I noticed this too. I’m getting epiphany after epiphany. It’s such a great thing!

At the moment LIMITLESS is my main subliminal.

At night I run 2x Rebirth, 8x Limitless, 4x Ascended Mogul and 2x Primal.

I try to run PRIMAL another 4x during the day, and S&S 1x during the day.

I like to get my loops of Limitless in at night because whenever I run it during the day, I find that it impedes my studying and learning. Primal seems to mesh with me just fine during the day.

PRIMAL:

I’ll recount events from just day 1.

• Was invited to a birthday party out of the blue.

• I went to go grab food at a restaurant my friend happens to work at. He was just clocking out so I sat and ate my food and talked to him. He invited me to hangout.

• I was returning from getting sushi in a neighboring town and had one of my neighbors pulling up at the same time. He invited me to hangout as well.

These events aren’t abnormal, but with everything else going on, they seem worth the mention.

• I was approached on the street by some guy asking a random question.

• Went to get coffee and had the cashier tell me that she liked my shirt. As I waited for my coffee to come out I could feel her eyes on me.

• I went to get a burrito and after I gave the cashier my order she looked down at her keypad, then back up to me and seemed to forget whatever she was about to say. I wasn’t aware of this in the moment, but I was calmly admiring her face the whole time. I was thinking “wow, she’s beautiful,” very strongly and she seemed to be responding to it (?)

Limitless:

I’ve found the exact resources I want to use for my photography. I know exactly the path I want to take and I’m taking the steps to get there right now.

Homework has also never been easier. I’m also finding myself going out and studying more often than usual, rather than waiting for the last minute.

Rebirth:

Rebirth is such a genius idea.

I spent over a year of my life “emotionally healing” with a competitor’s subliminal and it was some of the worst times of my life.

I’d experience intense emotional upheaval expecting some grand result to manifest from it and got… nothing.

Running these subliminal with Rebirth in them is so much faster and more realistic. Just 2 nights of running the standalone has created such dramatic effects for me where I find so much of my past just being let go of.

I feel like a new man.

11 Likes

A great report @Alexander, I am very happy for your progress.

Are you combining Primal with SS, or using only Primal now?

Mostly PRIMAL. I listen to SS on occasion, but PRIMAL does so much and I already have 3 other subs to listen to.

1 Like

yo @Alexander how the fuck do you manage to get all this in at night? it’s like 13 hrs in total ur playlist

also, do you listen during the day?

1 Like