Better and Better: Alexander's Journal

Perhaps one should always listen to a sub daily, maybe at least just for a couple of hours, to reinforce your newly installed mindset or to defend against negative influences. Some successful people I follow online still do their daily morning or night affirmations. So why should Subliminals be any different?

1 Like

There are permanent effects and there are acute effects. Emperor’s mindset changes are still just as pronounced as when I was running it (if not more, because I’m in pure processing mode). The acute effect, that constant, nagging, shoving drive to proceed is what has faded. And, of course that would happen. If you have a person screaming in your ear 16 hours a day to perform and succeed, of course you’d relax a bit if that just stopped.

What happens if you suddenly stop going to the gym?

5 Likes

Actually, if only y’all knew some of the crazy tests @Fire subjected himself to while creating out first products, Hahahah.

Anyway, I feel like a completely changed person. It was hard to see the changes during the process, but here’s the facts. This year was the first year I could put every bill on autopay and never worry about how it’ll affect my finances.

Everything about my life has improved.

#lifegoals

9 Likes

noticed this too and its really helpful, not always there but is there sometimes and really helps me out

1 Like

Regeneration is something else and I can’t recommend it enough.

I actually stopped using it since my last post, and picked it up again two nights ago.

I found two significant things happened.

First thing that happened is that I went through an emotional storm, and rather than focusing on something else and ignoring it, I sat down and felt my way through it and came out on the other side feeling amazing.

This has been a skill I’ve been doing my best to develop as when I do so, my life goes a lot better. Otherwise I can remain in a feeling of depression for days and weeks, sometimes seeking relief alcohol and other substances. It could be argued that many people’s addictions are a symptom of this. While mine has never been serious, I can anticipate that my life would be so much better without it.

Immediately after I felt my way through this I got a number of texts from people and the daughter of my older sister’s friend flirted with me.

She said something like “I see you around all the time but I’ve never spoken to you. Hi I’m ___.”

The second thing that happened is a changed internal feeling and an interesting dream.

In the dream I’m having a blast by myself, everything just feels fun and interesting.

I feel someone looking at me and into my vision comes multiple, curious women. I invite them to hang out and I speak to them. Sometimes I question them on what they do and provide feedback and challenges. I’m in the mindset of “why should I be interested in you, besides your tits and ass?”

5 Likes

I’m beyond excited for the upcoming Ultimate Artist subliminal.

I’ll likely be mixing it with Ascended Mogul and Limitless.

I’ve decided to give Regeneration a lot of priority so I can clear as much as possible before Ultimate Artist comes out.

I’ve gained some satisfaction from AM and Limitless as far as my photography goes, but I want even more. Theres a certain level of skill I’ve defined that I haven’t gotten to yet and I know Ultimate Artist will help me get to that level. The level I’ve defined is what will allow me to begin charging for my photography and bring in more income.

I still find that Regeneration is making more and more of the programming of other major programs more noticeable and prevalent to me.

As far as Ascended Mogul goes I’m definitely rising in status. Another photographer I linked up with invited me to attend an afterparty for a rappers new album rollout. While there I linked up with a director who invited me to another afterparty. I took a lot of cool photos of some models, and got contact information to link up with other models. Then I did behind the scenes photos for a rappers music video the next day.

Nothing major, but as I’ve stated before, with the manifestation of Ascended Mogul and the other subs its always a bunch of relatively small coincidences that add up.

I almost left the first event where I got the woman photographers contact number who invited me to this initial afterparty.

I almost didn’t speak to the director who invited me to behind the scenes.

I almost didn’t go to the music video because I was hungover.

In each of these situations it was just a small internal feeling that told me to push through and go forward, and when I did, something much cooler manifested.

9 Likes

Indeed. It’s amazing how the subliminals can bring everything together with optimal efficiency. :wink:

3 Likes

There’s a lot to be said about the intuition enhancement offered in these subs.

I met my Niece-in-law’s husband several months ago. When I went to shake his hand my face automatically scowled. I wasn’t sure why my face did that at the time — I thought maybe I was just anxious or something else. Come to find out recently that he’s exactly the kind of person you wouldn’t trust.

There’s many examples of this happening, ranging from big to small, but this was the one that stood out to me the most.

6 Likes

Another Ascended Mogul manifestation.

I met a videographer Friday night and he invited me to come to an event with him, take photos and help with his video.

This was significant because he said he made $400 from shooting the event. We were there for approximately 3 hrs and we had come early. He said editing takes about 2 hrs. Even adding travel time to that everything comes out to 8 hrs. That’s $50 an hour and seems like an excellent side hustle as I’m still in college. Picking up a gig like this just once or twice a month on average would do a lot for my finances.

You show up to these events looking professional, you attract more clients as well. Plus every event gives me the opportunity to get even better and charge even more down the line.

On the Limitless side of all this he taught me a lot. I posted above that I was waiting for Ultimate Artist to begin charging people for my photography. This one experience with this guy slashed my timeline down by weeks. Hell, I’m confident enough in my ability now to begin charging, albeit at a lower price.

5 Likes

I am officially a professional photographer.

Why?

Because I choose to be.

I’ve known for a while that my skill set had increased enough to begin charging, but I held back because I felt personally committed to deliver amazing work.

What changed is that I met an award winning photographer. Whenever I meet a professional photographer I always ask the question “if you had to start all over again, what would be your biggest tip?”

This photographer told me straight up it would be to begin charging.

Immediately.

Even if it’s not a lot, people value what they purchase.

It was something I knew internally, but having her validate that idea sealed the deal for me.

Now that I’ve made the decision to be a pro I can feel the shift in my mind already.

It’s a completely different feeling working on what you’re passionate about and knowing it will also pay the bills vs. working for fun and for free.

I’ve gained a lot of skill with these subliminals manifesting opportunities and my own self-learning but now that’s its also my work, I know that factor will accelerate things.

I can also see that what was holding me back was fear. I’m hoping in the future I can conquer fear solely on my own because that’s an essential life skill, but I’m not particularly down about this. I’ve known many people who don’t have realizations like this at all, or are completely stuck with the fear, or don’t begin making progress until they hit an age they consider “old.”

9 Likes

Right now I switched from Ascended Mogul to just regular Mogul to accelerate the business side of things.

The current stack is 4x Mogul, 2x Regeneration New Dawn, 2x Limitless and I try to get Aura in the daytime as its led to many wonderful manifestations.

I’m doing something that coincides with my last post on this Saturday, I’ll be making money :slight_smile:

Since simply deciding I’m a professional and making that decision I’ve found many doors opened up.

I’ve also found that many things I thought simply wouldn’t happen began happening, quite quickly.

My photography and schoolwork seem really fun on Mogul in a way that it wasn’t on Ascended Mogul. I like doing what I do and I like the end result of it, but simply thinking of my work now seems like its the most fun thing in the world.

Case in point, I went out last night and got near blackout drunk. I’m writing this post and then I’m going to go get a coffee and study for my business and for school. Before Mogul I know I would have found some excuse and delayed this for a few hours doing something unproductive. If it was a particularly bad day I may not have done anything.

5 Likes

On my way to my first paid photography gig I had this extremely pleasant feeling spread all over my body.

I felt really warm and comfortable and for the duration of time I was there I felt like it was exactly where I was supposed to be. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else or doing anything else, it was incredible.

It made me want a lot more.

I’ve just been getting by in school with the mentality of passing, getting my bachelors and building up a portfolio of skills for future employers.

Recently I’ve been thinking of doing grad school as well.

Why the fuck not?

Even if I decide to not do it in the future, it’s an option I’d like open.

As well as doing photography I’m also getting into the video side of things.

As I look to get better at photography I’m seeing that elements of storytelling are essential to a great photo. Why not segway that into directing? Short films and music videos, I could do both.

Using Mogul I’m also seeing more opportunities to make money and expand my reach.

I haven’t been actively applying social media marketing as my work isn’t where I want it to be yet. When it gets there I realize now that having a large amount of followers and engagement is an excellent way to present that I have social media marketing skills. Skills that businesses would pay me for.

I’m excited for Ultimate Artist because I know in the same way that previous subs have been life changing, so will UA. In the meantime I’m doing everything I can to get to where I want to be.

9 Likes

The only change in my stack is that I’m running Regeneration instead of Regeneration New Dawn.

I’m still steadily tracking in small amounts of money from photography and getting ready for what I would consider a “launch” of my services once I get them to a level of quality I’m happy with.

In addition theres another business opportunity that’s opened itself up to me in the way of a family member.

He does sales for a company and is able to get wholesale prices on their entire inventory.

The very simple plan is to undercut various businesses around me with better prices. In addition there are places I can go and set up a booth and sell my products, although that will come down the line.

I’m in the very early stages of creating the business but I’m very excited.

3 Likes

Due to personal reasons I will be back on my bullshit.

I’ll be running Primal Seduction with you guys. I’m not sure for how long, likely until Ultimate Artist comes out.

The business/school aspect of things is going steady and is established in a way that I don’t believe I’ll lose much momentum if I change subliminals.

I’ve hunkered down and prioritized every aspect of my life that isn’t women and I’m looking to balance the scales. My past run with S&S and Primal were fruitful and this new version seems to be extremely powerful.

Even after this run it’ll likely have a place in my stack until a social skills sub comes out. I run Primal before I do photo shoots for the added social benefits.

4 Likes

We’re still in the middle of Day 1 of Primal Seduction, it hasn’t been a full 24 hours. I always like to make my first update and just give my initial thoughts on what I’m noticing

I can tell the subliminal is working because of two seperate incidents:

I was pumping gas and this big cholo (hispanic gangster) was staring me down.

I went out to eat and a little girl also kept staring at me.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the more I increase in being attractive, the more hatred I get from men. Little kids stare at me because they can either see or feel the aura. I imagine my nephew will be doing something similar when I go see him.

I actually have a date lined up already too. This was an old flame that fizzled out because we both got busy and just stopped chatting with each other. I hit her up and she seemed excited so now its on.

If its not directly in the script, I imagine the first manifestations are going to come from people you’ve already had relationships with coming back into your life. They’ll be the easiest to affect.

I remember pieces of a dream as well. I was casually laying in bed with this woman but I was feeling her energy and she was extremely submissive/needy towards me. I could tell that in her eyes I was very high status and I made her nervous.

8 Likes

Day 3

I have one date set up.

Strangely enough I have another date set up with someone from a different state for summer. I don’t know if that’ll work out or not, but it’s a result.

I was talking to a girl on Tinder, getting fast replies and long messages back so I asked for the date and… nothing.

This happens a lot in online dating and before I’d get a little sad and move on. This time I considered it and got a rush of motivation instead. I reminded myself that we’re on day 3 and I already have definite plans for the week and possible future plans. I’m headed out this week as well.

What’s the point of worrying or being sad over this one girl?

4 Likes

There’s a lot going on results wise but what’s most pertinent to me right now is the amount of disruption I’m experiencing in personal relationships.

I’m getting a lot of gut feelings to absolutely proceed with whatever the fuck I’m doing at any cost.

For example I was studying and my sister called and wanted me to go out of my way to deliver her packages to her from our parents house. My gut feeling was “No.” She just got back from the hospital after having her first kid, so I felt that I should go ahead and ignore myself and do what she asked. Cue a World War 3 type argument after getting to her house.

All of this could have been avoided with a simple No. With friends and strangers its very clear cut where my values lie. With family it can be a lot harder, but all I’m taking to heart is that I have to follow my gut at all costs. No matter who’s in front of me or what my mind believes is right.

What’s really interesting is that on the other side of things I’ve made more friends that I have a much better relationship with. The foundations of the relationship aren’t as transactional as the previous ones and my interest in these relationships and the quality of them have accelerated rapidly since starting PS.

Which brings me to what I believe Primal Seduction is trying to do: its shifting things to place me around the kind of women I want to be around.

I’ve been thinking recently about the kind of women I actually want in my life.

What I need to do to get them into my life.

Who I need to be.

There was a cast of crushes and women who I was in proximity to that I’d think about fucking but now there’s no one. I see them on social media or in my life and I just don’t feel they meet any of the qualifications I want for the women in my life.

I’m curious where this will take me but in the long run I’m very happy with where things are going.

There are concrete things happening as well but I’ll withhold any information until I meet up with these women. I’m currently talking to a few and I’ll be putting myself into proximity with even more in the coming days.

The woman from my previous post ended up replying back.

Albeit two days later.

As far as online dating goes this is a positive response.

Of even the ugliest women I know they’re getting dozens of matches on Tinder. She legitimately could have been busy as she said in her response. Maybe she’s lying. She could have just changed her mind, or anything could have happened, I don’t know or care.

The way I feel right now isn’t conducive to me replying so I’ll let it go.

5 Likes

I’ve switched to Ultimate Artist as was my plan.

The stack now is ideally going to be Ultimate Artist 5x, Regeneration 2x, and Limitless 1x.
I will be listening to Beyond Limitless 2x a day and Dreams at night when it’s released.

I began listening when UA was released, listened all through the night and most of the day. I’m unsure how many loops I’ve gotten in.

First Listen Report:

I’ve started to appreciate my worth as an artist.

I spent a good 4 hours editing in Photoshop last night while listening to UA.

I was completely in the zone as I edited. I realized that I have a legitimate skill set and that what I’m doing a lot of people can’t or won’t do.

That alone makes my time valuable.

I’ve had this thought before, and acted on it, but it always felt like an active effort to maintain this belief. Now it feels effortless.

I also realized that in addition to photography theres nothing stopping me from branching out.

For example, I could learn graphic design. This is an extremely valuable skill for many corporations. Spending a few hours teaching myself how to do this could net me a much better job. Theres also real estate photography, photography for businesses, various forms of videography. I’ve also thought of just walking into businesses and offering my services. I didn’t have this thought or the balls to do this before I started listening.

I’ve also begun to develop my social media strategy. I wasn’t posting consistently to social media because I had some anxiety about how my pictures looked. My edits are not where I want them to be, but I no longer feel that anxiety with posting. So now I plan to post consistently (essential for social media) and develop all other facets of my brand.

There was a creative project I wanted to collaborate on someone with and they gave me a tentative yes then vanished 2 months ago. They sent me a message today saying they’d be really interested in working on the project.
Then I asked someone else for the same thing and also received a positive response.
My schedule cleared up so I could work with someone on Monday as well.
Another person I wanted to collaborate with through Instagram never liked or seemed to notice when I posted. I got a positive response from them with my last post.

It seems like a lot has happened very quickly, but trust, I laid much of the groundwork months ago for this. It seems Ultimate Artist is just pushing me forward a bit more.

3 Likes

I had my first dream that I could remember on DREAMS.

I woke up on the grass somewhere inside my old middle school. I felt immense amounts of anger, shame and embarassment.

What was different is that I wasn’t 12 anymore. I was walking the halls and had old classmates staring at me because at my current age I’m an authority figure.

It seemed to settle something within me.

What’s interesting is that I’ve never consciously experienced any anger towards my middle school life. If it wasn’t for the dream I wouldn’t have realized I still harbor negative feelings towards that place.

4 Likes

DREAMS is something else.

I believe my unconscious is very happy to have an outlet to provide healing for me. I sleep better and I feel more relaxed and purposeful during the day.

I feel like I’m coming back to myself.

My second dream worked on some more negativity.

I was photographing The World Cup and during what should have been the game winning shot I took a picture with flash and blinded the shooter, causing the UK to lose. I became hated all across the country and had to get a disguise, and became a white man. I entered a pub in my disguise and someone recognized me by my hair being nappy. Then an angry mob chased me down the street.

I began following these black kids who were also running for some reason, but I noticed where they were going and it was a fence with no exit. So instead I veered to the right to the exit. As I ran I felt fear vividly and thought that I was going to be killed so I called out to god to save me and I woke up.

I’m noticing a lot of race based healing.

In my unconscious I have the belief that success = being white.

That as much as I can align myself with white culture, the more successful I’ll be. The less trouble I’ll get into.

When I ran with the other black kids I felt free, even though the mob was chasing me. When I tried to make my own way out of the hate, the anxiety returned.

I’m curious what would have happened if I just ran with the black kids. We could have climbed the fence. It would have been a bit more difficult, but at least I wouldn’t have done it alone. Beyond the fence was an area that definitely wasn’t part of the city. In the way that dreams work where you can open a door and be in another country, I believe that the fence was a barrier to a new land.

6 Likes