Best Quotes You've Come Across

Patrice O’Neal:

“I generally don’t like living in a world where being what a man is, is a horrible thing; and no matter what a woman is, is a wonderful thing.”

“The case is I talk for a living, so I should be able to say anything I want to say regardless of how you feel. What we’re starting to deal with now is your opinion matters, but to be quite honest, your opinion means nothing.”

“You gotta stop lying. You know… I mean it’s difficult to tell the truth, but you gotta start telling the truth cause it kills you, it takes something out of you when you’re…. a phony. You know, I’d rather die than to be phony really, cause… it kills me. And I’m…there’s nothing worse… like I’m depressed, but I’m not suicidal. Do you know how like… horrible it is just being to… to want to kill yourself but you just can’t, you won’t kill yourself? Do you understand what that is? So I had to figure out a way how to make myself happy….and that’s not to lie.”

“I don’t go to any sexy places to eat where they give you half a lamb chop and one bean. I like going, ‘Uhhh, I’m done’ when I eat.”

5 Likes

“Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from”
— Vernon Howard

5 Likes

Hypergamy doesn’t care - Rollo Tomassi

3 Likes

The 5 Second Rule The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal you must 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you.”
― Mel Robbins

Anytime there’s something you know you should do, but you feel uncertain, afraid, or overwhelmed…just take control by counting backwards 5- 4- 3- 2- 1. That’ll quiet your mind. Then, move when you get to “1.” Counting”

Mel Robbins 5 second rule

5 Likes

Happy Wife Happy Life :heart:

1 Like

“Leave the wife, take the milk.”

• Tommy, “Rugrats”

“There’s a freedom when nobody is looking at you, a freedom. What soul it represents.”

• Stevie Wonder
1 Like

“The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end - you don’t come to an achievement, you don’t come to a conclusion. It is an endless river”.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

4 Likes

I left sanity behind a long time ago. It was slowing me down.

Do you think we’re descended from three guys sitting in a cave sharing a buffalo? No, we’re descended from the fourth guy that thinks: “Why don’t I pick up this club and smack these losers? Then there will be more meat for me.”

3 Likes

@Grimm1390 - Tomassi is da Man!

“Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of whose frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.”
-Iron Rule of Tomassi #1

The rest are here:
“The Iron Rules of Tomassi” by Red Pill Gentleman https://link.medium.com/cOIf5p00sab

3 Likes

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die - Morty

2 Likes

I’d rather betray the world than let the world betray me ― Cao Cao.

The only heroes in the world are you and I.
― Cao Cao.

2 Likes

If we knew the meaning to everything that is happening to us, then there would be no meaning.- Idi Amin

1 Like

Not a quote, but pretty inspirational post on LinkedIn

5 Likes

Nice one, quite powerful.

If dreams are all your subconscious desires coming out, why do people wait until they are asleep to do it?!
–Max Headroom

2 Likes

“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.”

Alan Watts

4 Likes

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves, because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.”

Terence McKenna

1 Like

“It is the mark of the mind untrained to take its own processes as valid for all men, and its own judgments for absolute truth.”

Aleister Crowley

2 Likes

Belief is for people who aren’t sure.

2 Likes

It’s not a quote but something I told myself years ago; Don’t give up on yourself even if the whole world has given up on you, nobody would weep over you but the dead.

3 Likes

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great”.

Mark Twain

4 Likes