Benefits of running Khan

Permanently banned or he still might come back?

itā€™s tough cause on one hand it could be no big deal if people are respectful and I personally respect anyone putting themselves out there for what they have to offer as long as they are calibrated.
I also bet there are some talented people here who could offer a lot :slight_smile:

but on the other having solicitation in a community dynamic does massively alter the ā€˜spaceā€™
sense of comfort in participating/sharing

Imagine if every time you talked about an issue, you got a pm from someone offering to solve it with a paid service :joy:

and even if you didnā€™t mind there are people who donā€™t want there participation interfered or effected by the potential or actuality of navigating essentially sales

This is also a platform for the sale of subliminal clubs innovations and I imagine the creators are interested in keeping it primarily for that.

And while this would be a cool place to grow business with each other Itā€™s a very abundant world, the talented people here should have no trouble generating prospects through other avenues.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got no idea. I donā€™t think it was just that tho but Iā€™m going to leave it there as I donā€™t think itā€™s something to talk about.

But he did contribute massively to the forum though. His Khan journal is legendary.

2 Likes

Before this thread gets derailed, can the above that were tagged or anyone who wasnā€™t but has ran Khan talk about their experiences in a TL:DR format? I love reading journals but Iā€™d love to see a summary/review like @friday did too.

Maybe we should have a Review section on the forum. I think it would open up a summary of results for new and existing members to see.

I personally like to read peopleā€™s journals and see their experiences but new members might actually prefer to see quick glances and then see journals.

Friday and him are the reason Iā€™ll be dropping Emperor for Khan. Iā€™ll mix it with Stark from the beginning since Iā€™ve been using Emperor for more than 8 months, I have a feeling I can handle it.

3 Likes

Khan with Stark @Myster? That would be a great combination. A Khantark or better The Khark

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just dropped StarkQ from my Khan stack, been using Stark pretty much since release, to replace it with Minds Eye for visualisation and manifestation purposes but Iā€™ll be using the T version and giving that a wack.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Itā€™s definitely an overlapping combo. Iā€™ve been using it and whilst itā€™s helped it seems pretty dense.

1 Like

What benefits did you get with that stack?

1 Like

can you summat what has you choosing to switch Emperor for Khan?
Assuming youā€™ll start at stage 1

1 Like

I find that Stark and Khan overlap each other quite a bit in social ability.

Khan gave me more of the masculine edge I was looking for, as well as the sexual dominance. Stark definitely makes me likeable and funny. I crave to be liked and wanted, I want the fame so itā€™s something Iā€™m working on but Iā€™m fearful of - something Iā€™ve noticed.

I was very popular on a competing app to Tiktok that I wrote about in my previous journal The Fame Game which got me to 1.7 million beans and whatever else (which was real money, making like 2.8k per month or something) but now that Iā€™m not interested in that app I want to take it onto Tiktok and see if it helps. Stark helped me find fame on that app and I want it to do the same for this one.

4 Likes

Sweet @Brandon

So Stark is great to gave you fame in every place, and khan is sexual/social dominance in person. How many time have you been running Khan and Stark?

I ran Stark on and off since it came out but itā€™s been my main sub Iā€™ve used ever. Khan I started just after the Ultima tests because I bought it a day before I was accepted into the test.

I experimented with loops and currently 1 loop of each seems to be working for me.

Iā€™m 15 days in to stage one of Dragon Reborn. I canā€™t wait to write a long term review for it.

2 Likes

I ran khan Khan Stage 1 and 2:

I finally got rid of my people pleasing behaviours, that held me back in life for 26 Years.
However, I did not realise it when i was lsitening to my subs. I realised it when i was acutally interacting with people. I realised it when vertain situations came in life where i would have acted like a people pleaser only one month before. Humourously, by this time I stopped listening to KHAN.

I did not use Khan Stage 3 or 4 much.

But from khan stage 4, i can distinctly remember using it before 2 exams which i hadnā€™t studied for the entire semester at all. I finished the syllabus in 2 days and managed to score high distinctions in both!

6 Likes

This is actually something Iā€™m starting to notice but Iā€™m also noticing that people arenā€™t as nice as they make out to be, and they take advantage. I had given out dance tutorials to people for free to learn from and ended up putting them on private since people didnā€™t even bother to learn them, what a waste of time and effort that was but Khan made me notice peopleā€™s behaviours and how I was trying to please people.

I canā€™t say my people pleasing has totally vanished, or that I donā€™t entirely care as that would be lying but I give less care to it than I used to.

3 Likes

I posted this elsewhere and thought it applies here too

It may not sound like benefits. But itā€™s worth noting first off, and second it kinda is - if youā€™re so attractive and intimidatingā€¦ plus it has its upsidesā€¦ =) Khan makes you really the WILD man with a ROYAL vibe.

4 Likes

I have been noticing this alsoā€¦
I walk into a store and women dont even hold eye contact. I wonder what the hell is wrong im running khanā€¦When i smile at them greet them joke with them then i can see the magic. Some women cant look me in the eye.
Just like how some men see an highly attractive ladyā€¦and say in there mind wow this is what i wantā€¦they wont even talk to her because she is so attractiveā€¦the same applies to us as men also oh forgot to add when running khan :wink:

4 Likes

I wrote a 4 month review and I wanted to write a whole six month review but I wonā€™t.

Iā€™ve talked to more girls intimately and with purpose and with feedback from the girl this two months of khan stage 4 than the last three years.
Social dominance and social intelligence is literally the strongest thing I notice.
The intelligence is going to ascend to molecular levels of cue and response to a point where I once looked at a girl at a party after two loops of libertine and within milliseconds read her face and entire aura and energy towards me and reacted almost instantaneously, the first thing that came to my mind when I did that was ā€œlizard brainā€

The dominance is almost overwhelming, the last month has been training because The attention and public awe I get at the way I talk and reply and divert topics, I no longer waste time, I say what I want and if someone is trying to talk to me and take me down a certain route Iā€™ll change the topic to something I can work with to reach my goals (I ainā€™t talking politics to a dude when Iā€™m there to fuck the girl)
The dominance shifts to women. I have made more girls invest in this same two month khan 4 period than my whole life.
(In combination with learning this month wtf investment is and why itā€™s the most important thing in seduction)
Frame is terrifying too, itā€™s been growing day by day to a point that I donā€™t care what is being said or what Iā€™m saying, all I care about in my interactions are the sub lowkey frame battle happening (I will intentionally disagree with a girl I very well agree with internally because it came off as a bit of a frame battle and god knows girls arenā€™t trying to be your teacher when youā€™re both hitting on each other, sheā€™s testing frame) again, some advanced shit on molecular levels that I started doing on khan

This is literally the same path world class seducers take, getting girls is not easy and Iā€™m understanding that I didnā€™t get girls before cuz I didnā€™t know how complex it was, Iā€™m happy getting girls with all these insane tools

Finally: higher standards, Iā€™m hitting it off way more with hotter girls. Iā€™m literally Casanova and I come off as a very beautiful man. My game seems to calibrate to hotter girls rather than a simp for uglier girls and I love that

Last thing: very very very emotionally unreactive. I am naturally sensitive and things like hot girls hitting on men next to me brings me to my knees but on khan I fight through that and shine. Iā€™ve had multiple instances of insecurity that I instantly realized and my dominance aided me in just standing tall and showing my best side and I felt extremely high value, all those situations which make a man vulnerable but we donā€™t accept or say, Iā€™m beginning to come out on top on those situations feeling lowkey godlike cause I donā€™t let those emotions control me

All in all: higher tier of women doing more to get your attention, compliment you, and throw themselves at you

Euphoric levels of self belief and confidence

Intense levels of reconciliation: even on one loop a day holy fuck

14 Likes

Awesome comprehensive description!