Benefits of running Khan

Hi everyone,

I made this post for those who have run all 4 stages of Khan and want to share the benefits in this post. Maybe this could help with the Khan salespage or for those who want to know what they can be if they run the 4 stages of Khan.

@friday
@xanderson83
@Yazooneh
@SubliminalUser
@ALMIGHTY
@Michel
@laughingprince
@bujin
@mecharc

Others I forgot.

Which results have you gotten?

5 Likes

I used Khan in a stack up until a few wees ago , results were hard to pinpoint as was part of a major stack

2 Likes

I’ll be following this post. I’m on Stage 3, like one more day until I get to Stage 4.

Would love to know people’s experiences.

2 Likes

I never run Stage 2 or Stage 3 of Khan.
But for Stage 1 and Stage 4, I made very detailed journals here on the forum:

By the way, I just saw that I got 36 likes on that one longterm review :open_mouth: That is just insane! Thank you so MUCH :heart: It always takes ages to write everything down, but seeing how many people are interested in it and possibly got some value out of it just makes me happy. I became rather quiet on this forum lately because I want to free myself from all electronic devices, but if there is something one of you wants some guidance on or ask a question, just drop me a private message. I will give my best to answer it. I love you guys :heart:

6 Likes

@sex I feel offended

2 Likes

Ready bro!!!

@friday
You didnt run the other stages and you had really really good results…imagine if you had run the other stages…

1 Like

Great @friday,

Actually you run the stages 2 and 3, because they are included in Stage 4. Great shortcut, you could handle that.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to PM you for like 8 months but I can never do it because it won’t let me :sweat_smile: can you hit me up?

Thanks for your message.

Here is my post on it: A Khan Review by ALMIGHTY

Also, I recommend you add AMASH to this. Dunno if he still visits forums but I recall reading his journal back in the day to see what to look forward to. Some good info in there, eg I agree khan solo was better than khan + limitless in every way :smiley: Pretty interesting

Still seeing the effects. Still only gets better.
Massive dominance, enjoying it, etc. There’s a lot to say but I’m like a fish in water still esp as I went with a terminus custom (2 now) so, it’s gonna take time for me to step out of it and comment on it. For now this is most I’ve got. I feel I gotta focus on getting through the journey still instead of trying to analyze things. Esp because it seems the terminus strength goes a few levels deeper (if that makes any sense to you).

1 Like

Yeah,

I didn’t add him, because he’s banned until 3020 I think. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Is that really true?

I thought he left because he had other things to do.

Check your profile or click his image in a post.

Ohh, that’s more than unfortunate. I think I have just fixed it. Can you try? Otherwise I will pm you.

1 Like

He got banned for messaging people regarding coaching. I messaged him in regards to subliminal help and he offered me coaching also.

1 Like

That sucks

interesting, someone asked me to share some things, I assumed it’d be ok to share that I can work with them. because I saw other people’s names coming up and nobody seemed to care.

I guess the forum admins dont like us advertising.

Good thing I learnt this because I was assuming it’s fine long as it’s not a competing product/service. I saw people talk about Igor Ledochowski etc. Hence…

Either way unfortunate :frowning: He was a valuable user and I could tell really liked SC. I hope things work out well for him.

2 Likes

@Friday do you think there’s any point in running Khan ST2 to prepare for ST4 since you haven’t run ST2?

Yeah. I still miss that damn fellow. He made great journals and offered great advice while offering encouragement. I am angry at him for continuing to advertise his products despite repeated requests from SubClub to stop. Oh well

2 Likes

You can offer anything as a recommendation except competitor products, but you can’t solicit your own services in any capacity here as far as I understand.

3 Likes

That just makes no sense to me. But okay :smiley:

So I should ask someone else to solicit my services hehehehe

But yeah, whoever owns the forums determines the rules. It’s fair. I wish our friend AMASH was here and have trouble believing he’d do that, but yeah, too bad :confused:

2 Likes