Benefits of running Khan

lmao -well said. That used to and can still occasionally be a pet peeve of mine too. it’s the highest level for a man’s ‘game’ in a certain way, to remain self assured, confident, and authentically unreactive, still acting from your own desires and intentions in situations like this.

1 Like

I see Khan as an upgrade of EQ, since I now network with over 20 professionals daily, it will be very useful.

As well as enhance my relationship because I’ve realized one thing, the more I improve myself, the more females in my life want to walk through hell for me… despite being focused on one person.

3 Likes

The Khark is better, I like it… will be the name of my journal.

1 Like

so you’ll do Khan with Stark from stage 1?

2 Likes

Yes I will

2 Likes

I was going to do DR+Khan through the stages
considering adding Stark or Stark in a custom.

2 Likes

DR seems more dense than Khan. Based on what I’ve read, adding stark will be very beneficial.

1 Like

Dragon Khan Reborn.

1 Like

I was going go with How High Khan I Fly lol

or since khan has Iron Throne in it

1 Like

@Brandon this got me thinking. I was concerned with Stark because I didn’t wish to lose the masculine, dominance edge of EQ, but I have Regeneration and I just realized this has Godlike masculinity. Have you run Stark with Regeneration before?

I’m switching from EQ to Khan in January for that dominance edge that I read is not so prominent in Stark. Thing is I like everything mentioned about Stark, but I want it to be as dominant as Khan and EQ when needed.

@Apollo

I’ve never used Stark with GLM or Regeneration - I don’t actually have either of them.

But yeah the dominance edge for me isn’t there when I use Stark but it may be more now I’ve used and nearly finished Khan. I actually just came on to update my journal as I’m changing my stacks to be a bit more focused. I’ll be dropping Khan after this month of use because I want to go back to more focused stacks. I’ll be using Stage 4 in maintenance a couple times a week because I want to maintain my results but not sure if I should use Godlike Masculinity with Stark next time I run it which will be my next focused stack.

2 Likes

You’re going back to Stark, is that right?

I see, this is perfect. I’m perusing the forums trying to find folks that used this combo. Perhaps that’s the missing link I’m looking for, and it was right under my nose this whole time.

To be fair some users are having a blast with Stark, but there’s a few I’ve read that the people pleasing part does happen, and I do not like that part because I too have suffered from the Mr. Nice guy syndrome. It’s incredibly draining and irritating.

I’ve changed EQ for Stark for a week cause I noticed I wasn’t too interested in intimacy. Then I got sh*t tested yesterday, which was… funny.

Either it was merely a coincidence, or I’m giving off not so dominant vibes to be tested, or my attractiveness went up a notch to warrant a sh*t test.

It can go either way but the experience was interesting enough. It’s been a while since I’ve been tested, and it was rather amusing if not refreshing. I felt like I was in my teens again.

I’ll watch out for your findings when you do shift. I on the other hand might postpone DR, because I would need to drop Regen+Elixir to squeeze another program in. Maybe there’s more to learn from this combo.

Theres a couple people on the forums that have either had an interest in or have done Stark and GLM together if that’s what you’re interested in.

I’m a big people pleaser (or I was) but Khan is giving me the confidence to say no more now. However I don’t like the coldness Khan brings in saying no. I want to be able to know the difference of when to say it cold and when to say it a bit more politely because that’s a big thing for me.

I won’t be switching back to Stark until after New Year. I’ll also be using it with DR and turning it into a multistage (technically?) using each stage of DR.

I wish we had more stages of Stark and certain majors though. I think there’s so much that could be done with them to reach new heights. I think, after using Khan, multistages make the subs so much better and give more to them. I wish Stark was also one. Hence why I’ll be doing DR with it. Not entirely sure if it’ll just be DR and Stsrk or ME as well but like I said I need that ability to say no. Maybe Khan Stage 4 a couple times a week will aid in what I need.

2 Likes

when not in recon how did stark and khan stack at their best for you?

I hear you. I wonder if there’s a new alpha in the works though? Seems I still have to do lots of re-reading. I’m tempted to get DR, however I wouldn’t know what else to use my Regen+Elixir if I did, I’ve just been on it for a month. Perhaps I should wait some more…

Thanks buddy, I always appreciate the thoughtful response

Or The Dragon Khan reborns!! Adding the (s)

If I’m honest I feel like Khan overpowered Stark. I got and get recognition but Khan would go for the goals of sexual stuff and dominance etc. A lot of the qualities would overlap so I can’t really tell which one was working or not.

I think if you’re going to run either of them you’d have to run one a couple times less than the normal amount.

For example in the future I’d run Khan 1-2x a week and then Stark 5x a week so that I have the actual qualities of what I want m, which ultimately for me is fame. I do want the sexual stuff but not as much as I want to focus on having fun/career/making money.

2 Likes

Good advice i never thought of putting both of these in a custom together, was thinking that if i had to stark would work for business/wealth related goal and khan for improving my masculine core, thanks for this post