Benefits of running Khan

@sex I feel offended

2 Likes

Ready bro!!!

@friday
You didnt run the other stages and you had really really good results…imagine if you had run the other stages…

1 Like

Great @friday,

Actually you run the stages 2 and 3, because they are included in Stage 4. Great shortcut, you could handle that.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to PM you for like 8 months but I can never do it because it won’t let me :sweat_smile: can you hit me up?

Thanks for your message.

Here is my post on it: A Khan Review by ALMIGHTY

Also, I recommend you add AMASH to this. Dunno if he still visits forums but I recall reading his journal back in the day to see what to look forward to. Some good info in there, eg I agree khan solo was better than khan + limitless in every way :smiley: Pretty interesting

Still seeing the effects. Still only gets better.
Massive dominance, enjoying it, etc. There’s a lot to say but I’m like a fish in water still esp as I went with a terminus custom (2 now) so, it’s gonna take time for me to step out of it and comment on it. For now this is most I’ve got. I feel I gotta focus on getting through the journey still instead of trying to analyze things. Esp because it seems the terminus strength goes a few levels deeper (if that makes any sense to you).

1 Like

Yeah,

I didn’t add him, because he’s banned until 3020 I think. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Is that really true?

I thought he left because he had other things to do.

Check your profile or click his image in a post.

Ohh, that’s more than unfortunate. I think I have just fixed it. Can you try? Otherwise I will pm you.

1 Like

He got banned for messaging people regarding coaching. I messaged him in regards to subliminal help and he offered me coaching also.

1 Like

That sucks

interesting, someone asked me to share some things, I assumed it’d be ok to share that I can work with them. because I saw other people’s names coming up and nobody seemed to care.

I guess the forum admins dont like us advertising.

Good thing I learnt this because I was assuming it’s fine long as it’s not a competing product/service. I saw people talk about Igor Ledochowski etc. Hence…

Either way unfortunate :frowning: He was a valuable user and I could tell really liked SC. I hope things work out well for him.

2 Likes

@Friday do you think there’s any point in running Khan ST2 to prepare for ST4 since you haven’t run ST2?

Yeah. I still miss that damn fellow. He made great journals and offered great advice while offering encouragement. I am angry at him for continuing to advertise his products despite repeated requests from SubClub to stop. Oh well

2 Likes

You can offer anything as a recommendation except competitor products, but you can’t solicit your own services in any capacity here as far as I understand.

3 Likes

That just makes no sense to me. But okay :smiley:

So I should ask someone else to solicit my services hehehehe

But yeah, whoever owns the forums determines the rules. It’s fair. I wish our friend AMASH was here and have trouble believing he’d do that, but yeah, too bad :confused:

2 Likes

Permanently banned or he still might come back?

it’s tough cause on one hand it could be no big deal if people are respectful and I personally respect anyone putting themselves out there for what they have to offer as long as they are calibrated.
I also bet there are some talented people here who could offer a lot :slight_smile:

but on the other having solicitation in a community dynamic does massively alter the ‘space’
sense of comfort in participating/sharing

Imagine if every time you talked about an issue, you got a pm from someone offering to solve it with a paid service :joy:

and even if you didn’t mind there are people who don’t want there participation interfered or effected by the potential or actuality of navigating essentially sales

This is also a platform for the sale of subliminal clubs innovations and I imagine the creators are interested in keeping it primarily for that.

And while this would be a cool place to grow business with each other It’s a very abundant world, the talented people here should have no trouble generating prospects through other avenues.

2 Likes

I’ve got no idea. I don’t think it was just that tho but I’m going to leave it there as I don’t think it’s something to talk about.

But he did contribute massively to the forum though. His Khan journal is legendary.

2 Likes

Before this thread gets derailed, can the above that were tagged or anyone who wasn’t but has ran Khan talk about their experiences in a TL:DR format? I love reading journals but I’d love to see a summary/review like @friday did too.

Maybe we should have a Review section on the forum. I think it would open up a summary of results for new and existing members to see.

I personally like to read people’s journals and see their experiences but new members might actually prefer to see quick glances and then see journals.