Be the Change You Want to See in The World (Stark Chosen)

I owned a Camaro SS before (2012 model, the BumbleBee of Transformers).

I also had Brian’s R34 Skyline from Fast & Furious.

But the Camaro stuck with me the most. Definitely the coolest car, although the Skyline turned more heads for sure.

Why do I say all this?

Simple, CFW gave me a realization.
I’ve been a gearhead all my life. Since I was a few years old, I always played with cars. I had all sorts of cars when I grew up.
But when I bought the house, married, kids, etc. I dropped it, because I thought I need to be “mature” now.

FUCK THAT lol

I realized I sold a bit of myself for this. And it’s been a big drain of my happiness for a while now.
We have a cool (pretty loud) estate family car.

But I need American Muscle in my Garage, for sure.
I finally am coming back to who I really am. What I like, and most specifically, what I have been pushing down into my shadow over years now.

Time to UNRAVEL.

3 Likes

Day 67, Stark ZP

Interesting realization today. Planet Neptune has shown up for months now in subtle ways in my peripheral view. Never DIRECT in my face, but here and there.
Today I randomly checked my transits and noticed that Neptune is in the 2nd house.

The 2nd house is the house of money, so having transit Neptune in the 2nd house can impact you financially, and you can be swindled by someone who wants your money or valuables (watch for the Ponzi scheme!). You may have a hard time keeping track of your finances, and this can put you in a bad position financially over and over again. You can also be more insecure, and this can impact your ability to create stability.

This is PRECISELY how I feel about money currently. Now this isn’t to excuse financial issues, because here is how to survive this:

Being more aware of your finances is important under this transit, and staying grounded financially.
If you feel you have a negative view of money or rich people, work on changing that to something positive. Work to let go of the negative feelings you may have toward money or about money. Also work on being more confident and believing in yourself. Having a healthy dose of confidence can help you stay grounded and improve your security.

HELLOOO MOGUL.
I will stick with Stark for sure because it also has wealth scripting, but I definitely need Mogul in there as a bonus to help with the foundations, specifcally false beliefs and ideas, which I know are still plenty in my mind.

Idk if Stark brought me this insight or ME, but it’S definitely from the subs.

Neptune is also the planet of spirituality, that being in the second house is a clear indicator, that at least a portion of my income should be from spiritual sources, I.e. talking about these topics with my business. As well as charity, etc.

But I def need to clean up expenses and track my money better. Helpful insight, for sure.

(Neptune transits last for 14 years, so fuck lol)

1 Like

you’re going to learn a lot more about yourself with these 2 specifically.
one question though, did you do 2 loops of ME at any point? even if it was by accident?

1 Like

Nope, never.

I never ran the same ZP sub twice in a row so far. I even stopped stacking 2 different subs back to back because that gives me a hell of a recon lol
Well, it depends on the subs, but still. I space them all out with 2-3 days processing now.

1 Like

Day 68, Processing, the power of CFW!!

Does anyone else get this feeling that the ZP subs bring you to a specific song, and when you think about the lyrics you literally get goosebumps how accurately it fits your situation???

In this case, CFW is still lingering around Iam sure:

Specifically, I came back to a very old fav song of mine:
Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes

Real classic (24 years old but it still packs a punch):

Don’t split your mentality
Without thinking twice
Your voice has got no reason
Now is the time to face your lies

Open your eyes, open your mind
Proud like a god, don’t pretend to be blind
Trapped in yourself, break out instead
Beat the machine that works in your head

I definitely realized how much I am the own source of my issues. How much I sabotage myself. Stark also made me realize this with my business recently. Where I constantly change things instead of just sticking with ONE for months. That is definitely self-sabotaging.

Because I don’t break out of my own habits. My own mind. My own bullshit.

I also think the meaning of this song is generally about breaking out of the Matrix, doing what you truly love, instead of what you’re TOLD to love.
Holy fark, CFW is powerful!!!

1 Like

Also, report on Stark

It DEFINITELY opens the Throat Chakra.
Like, not just being chatty and extroverted. Literally TALKING about issues. TELLING people wtf is wrong with you, them, society, etc.
Also works on all other people which are virtually much more open to sharing their issues.

Specifically in a relationship context, my wife suddenly opened up on a bunch of things. We talked about it, was awesome!

Outside of all the business-building which is truly strong in Stark.
I also feel a lot of positivity, but this could be from the last Chosen stack.

I also notice that Stark is working through a lot of shit, cant pinpoint what exactly, but there is some healing going on. That probably also hinders some other results until this is solved.

On another note, the cognitive abilities are there for sure. I FEEL much more intelligent, but I also notice it in business, where I do things that just click WAY faster for me. I just intuivitely know what to do. The direction I need to take.

And, well, productivity. I am operating on 6 hours of sleep EASY currently, but idk if this is very healthy haha

3 Likes

Why, is that bad?

1 Like

Not really, but it will make you look really deep inside your head and learn things about yourself that you normally wouldn’t even notice or know about.

1 Like

Day 71, (RICH yesterday)

@SaintSovereign what is there in RICH ZP?
It SUPERCHARGED all my previous sub runs??? Stark came to LIVE like crazy, as well as the money subs and Mind’s Eye.

Or could this just be an old CFW recon finally be fully resolved? It feels a bit like it tbh, because I feel super great today, but idk, maybe RICH just has special scripting (maybe unintentional) that boosts the others? :smiley:

Anyway, things are great and fine, and bruh has RICH me on the hustle again. Focused, clean, attacking!

However, I will test the ERB Method a little bit according to my INFP because it also plays well with my natal chart:
E: Chosen
R: PS
B: Renaissance Man (and maybe Stark in the future again, I want to see which one gels better (although the fame in Stark is great))

I just don’t know how to stack them within a week.

I was thinking of:
Monday: Chosen, RM
Thursday: PS
Repeat weekly (I always listen less than recommended)

We’ll see how it feels, I just don’t want to overload myself yet again!

1 Like

Stark, for me, is definitely lacking a bit on the sexual side… as in, the radiation of sexuality.

After the next 21 days (which will be HS and SM to get a baseline “love healing” I’ll see what I stack with Stark for the additional pheromones :wink:

Also I realised I had recon for about 3 weeks or more. Might be CFW then, or parts of Sex Mastery.

But the other day I literally FELT a HUGE surge of energy leave me and then come back. Something was FINALLY reconciled that, apparently, was a big thing for me. Idk what it was, but I felt super happy all of a sudden, brain fog vanished quickly, etc.

I suppose it’s CFW. Must be. We’ll see after the next SM run how I feel.

1 Like

Also I am sort of giving up on the idea of long-term running a specific stack.

As @simon mentioned, short-term / mid-term goals seem to be better tackled with the subs.
I might keep a major sub running most of the time, but the other 2 slots seem to work best if adjusted to the next 30 days and what you want to achieve / cover.

As in, a major sub like Stark to virtually become Tony, but the other two slots to cover skills and issues.

Then again, I might be wrong haha

Day 73, Processing

Ok so I am fucking done.

Done with having to worry about money, ever. I dedicated 2022 to do shadow work all year, and I am doing that.
Now it is time to finally reveal my shadow about money, and especially All the negative beliefs within.

RICH is manifesting nicely, but I also (outside of subs) every now and then manifest negative money things.

And I saw this on the EoG ST1 page:

Negative manifestations that you might have been manifesting subconsciously will be removed, as well as any negative beliefs you might have picked up from any other source, be it a less than proper subliminal or simply living your normal day-to-day life and being told that poverty is your only option.

Perfect.

So I’ll dedicate 6 months to EoG and the stages. Maybe even 8.

Considering the ERB Method, I would say EoG is the restrictive element (I am INFPA). So for expansive I’ll chose Heartsong for the first iterations to also heal the relationship, and PS or Primal for the balance (because like 5 Gemini placements, Primal is ME).

Stark will come back right after PS as a balancer. But for now, I need to focus on healing the foundations.

One more run of SM next week, washout, and then we’ll go.

Funny thing is that I see “Emperor” everywhere. Is Mind’s Eye telling me something? :smiley: Still, I don’t feel like running it…

1 Like

Just saw that money was the initial goal of this journal 70 days ago so I failed by jumping around again.

So let’s finally get 6 months of EoG full going !!!

3 Likes

my friend alex

how many subs are you running? whats your stack and how do you listen to it like do you do 3 titles in one day? or you do the (1st and 2nd titles) on 1 day then the 3rd title on other day ?

The stack is now here: I need yer help. 8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

I do one title in a day, and one extra rest day. I am the guy who listens to a lot less than most :wink:

2 Likes

Until the new stack starts Imma report here.

Sexual Mastery is giving me some heavy healing. I am not saying recon, because it’s not. It’s healing shit. But it makes me irritated a lot. I can feel a lot of negative energy coming up, especially towards the sexual partners I had. That’s part of the healing.

Shit comes up, I let it go.

Although I notice this time, I am having a hard time letting it actually go. It lingers around a lot.

2 Likes

New Journal starting here soon: 8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

1 Like

Also, after the healing in SM is slowly subsiding, I notice Stark and Chosen coming back to life which feels GOOD.

More positivity, not FULLY focused on sex all the time lol

Immediately it has positive effects on the people around me. ME is also coming back, visualisations and dreams overload.
Speaking of which, it does seem that I REALLY need to cut down on loops in the beginning of a new sub. I can probably increase once I get used to a sub.

Fourth day of washout and BOY am I feeling good.

The brain fog is clearing. I can see consciously, NOTICABLY clearer in my perception.
I was definitely overloaded again. At least a bit.

I need to reduce loops.

2 a week now.

I might even extend this washout period!

2 Likes