BDLM Size Journal

What’s bpel

bone pressed erect length. it means when you press your fat pad and see your dick’s potential, nonbone pressed is what can be seen visually without pressing the fat

2 Likes

I appreciate the enthusiasm but let’s avoid the schlong pics.

4 Likes

No problem :grin: want me to edit

Oh it was :+1:

Seems like I missed quite the show :slightly_smiling_face:

Jokes aside, there’s this journal

Only recent one I know.

1 Like

You didn’t lol I had it heavily blurred with marker over it and dotted blur under that and a ruler was really all that can be seen lol

1 Like

Yeah but he hasn’t updated in a while

1 Like

Just ask him. I did it once as you can see.
Would be interesting if the results vanished since he didn’t commit for a longer period.

1 Like

I’m committed to listen to it for as long as it takes to reach my goal, and probably past that

1 Like

I did, I’m the last response lol

Lol. Didn’t see that. Or I wouldn’t have posted the thread in here :joy::joy:

He’s a little quiet recently it seems.

Yeah which I understand. Life gets in the way.

But I figured I can always start my own. The more the merrier really

1 Like

UPDATE #1 - March 23, 2024

Started on 3/13
Did every other day.
No exercise. Just the Audio (Mask).

Original: 6"
Now: 6.18"

Goal: 7"+

Measured 4 times to be sure because I could not believe it at first but against the ruler, it was extremely clear it was bigger than before. It was at exactly 6", just touching the line before.

Wow.

5 Likes

Tagging @Fire and @SaintSovereign. For research purposes lol.

Excellent results!

1 Like

I’m going to start doing girth as well. That was definitely noticable to me.

1 Like

UPDATE 1.A.

Girth:

Before: 5" minimum (didn’t measure, but now looks thicker for sure)
Now: 5.25"

I will continue to do Girth updates, with it included in Length updates.

Been too busy and tired lately, wife hasn’t noticed yet or knows I’m doing this Subliminal.

We’ll see if and when she notices lol

2 Likes

I also played BDLM last night after the update.

I measured my length after I measured Girth this morning, but with the tape measuring I used for Girth so ehhh, and I was slightly above what I said last night but I won’t count it until next week to get a more accurate number

3 Likes

I was thinking, I should probably add a few things:

I work out pretty heavily 3 days a week.
I do intermittent fasting, eating about 1-2 meals a day.
Been active basically my entire life.
I’m under 35.

2 Likes

Quick little update:

So, I was looking through a private folder last night because I thought I had one from a few years ago, and I used to be 5.6"

So I have 2 theories, one makes more sense than the other.

Either I:

1. Gained 0.4" on my own in the last 8 years
  2. Gained 0.4" from the first 3 listens before starting this journal.

My guess is, that first week I gained 0.4" but didn’t realize it because I hadn’t started measuring until Week 2. This week starts Week 3 tomorrow. I will measure and update on Wednesday.

And yes, I was measuring properly in that old image.

I will leave it up to all of you to decide if you want to go by the 5.6" as the starting size or the 6" starting size of the journal.

Personally, because I know I wasn’t 6" as it always made me not very confident in myself even though my wife said she liked my size, I will use 5.6" in my head.

I will do my updates like this:

Original (from old pics): 5.6"
Original (at start of Journal): 6.0"
Now: 6.18"

Also, I have noticed my morning erections feel much larger, and very different against my boxers. Extremely different actually. I’m very curious for Wednesdays results because I am pretty sure it’s past 6.18" now. I caught my wife staring but she has not seen it yet and we have not done anything yet. She is not aware I am using this sub still either. We have kids and have been too tired to do anything lately.

See you on Wednesday.

2 Likes