BDLM Size Journal

UPDATE #1 - March 23, 2024

Started on 3/13
Did every other day.
No exercise. Just the Audio (Mask).

Original: 6"
Now: 6.18"

Goal: 7"+

Measured 4 times to be sure because I could not believe it at first but against the ruler, it was extremely clear it was bigger than before. It was at exactly 6", just touching the line before.

Wow.

5 Likes

Tagging @Fire and @SaintSovereign. For research purposes lol.

Excellent results!

1 Like

I’m going to start doing girth as well. That was definitely noticable to me.

1 Like

UPDATE 1.A.

Girth:

Before: 5" minimum (didn’t measure, but now looks thicker for sure)
Now: 5.25"

I will continue to do Girth updates, with it included in Length updates.

Been too busy and tired lately, wife hasn’t noticed yet or knows I’m doing this Subliminal.

We’ll see if and when she notices lol

2 Likes

I also played BDLM last night after the update.

I measured my length after I measured Girth this morning, but with the tape measuring I used for Girth so ehhh, and I was slightly above what I said last night but I won’t count it until next week to get a more accurate number

3 Likes

I was thinking, I should probably add a few things:

I work out pretty heavily 3 days a week.
I do intermittent fasting, eating about 1-2 meals a day.
Been active basically my entire life.
I’m under 35.

2 Likes

Quick little update:

So, I was looking through a private folder last night because I thought I had one from a few years ago, and I used to be 5.6"

So I have 2 theories, one makes more sense than the other.

Either I:

1. Gained 0.4" on my own in the last 8 years
  2. Gained 0.4" from the first 3 listens before starting this journal.

My guess is, that first week I gained 0.4" but didn’t realize it because I hadn’t started measuring until Week 2. This week starts Week 3 tomorrow. I will measure and update on Wednesday.

And yes, I was measuring properly in that old image.

I will leave it up to all of you to decide if you want to go by the 5.6" as the starting size or the 6" starting size of the journal.

Personally, because I know I wasn’t 6" as it always made me not very confident in myself even though my wife said she liked my size, I will use 5.6" in my head.

I will do my updates like this:

Original (from old pics): 5.6"
Original (at start of Journal): 6.0"

Also, I have noticed my morning erections feel much larger, and very different against my boxers. Extremely different actually. I’m very curious for Wednesdays results because I am pretty sure it’s past 6.18" now. I caught my wife staring but she has not seen it yet and we have not done anything yet. She is not aware I am using this sub still either. We have kids and have been too tired to do anything lately.

See you on Wednesday.

2 Likes

I think @Golden.Heart.Light mentioned that bloodflow was strongly increased and that alone seemed like growth, without actual cell growth. So it decreased after some time.

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

Let me put it this way and kinda bluntly so nobody says, what’s that mean?

I haven’t had sex in 3 weeks, been that busy and tired.
Started 3 week ago tomorrow. Okay, could it be that? Maybe.

Before I was married or had a girlfriend, I didn’t have sex at all, never noticed this type of growth, even after I had girlfriend and took Nitric Oxide, nor ever felt what I felt the last few mornings, especially this morning.

So to go from, no sex ever, to sex, to sex and Nitric Oxide sometimes, to no sex in 3 weeks but that’s unusual and usually multiple times a week…

I can confidently say, I don’t think it’s blood flow.

2 Likes

UPDATE #2 - March 27, 2024

Started on 3/13
All same info

Original (old pics): 5.6"
Original (at start of Journal): 6"

Goal: 7"+

No noticeable change from Monday.

Nothing else new.

See you next Wednesday unless we chat before then.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the expected rate of change per week or month is or it will range completely dependent on the individual?

For me, 3 weeks I gained 0.58" which is actually a huge gain really when you think about it. 10% gain in length in 3 weeks.

That’s that has me wondering. Even if it was 5% a month, in 1 year and 1 month, I would hit my goal of 7", which would be a 1.4" gained.

1 Like

As with all subs, it’s highly individual.
What’s on your plate in your everyday life, your nutrition, your self love, your flowfactor, how much you trust in subs,…

The factors are endless.

I didn’t gain anything on RotNW, despite I tried to guide it consciously, yet it should be possible according to Fire.

Perhaps @SaintSovereign has statistical numbers. But I’ve never heard of any.

1 Like

I haven’t tried BDLM yet, but here are some theories/observations for you to consider:

-Physical shifting titles are more difficult to execute than the other titles because you need to be more open-minded to accept them. The more we age, the more attached we get to the way we look. In a certain sense, our physical body is like a really old mental attachment. And the older we get, the more difficult it becomes to let go/change it, similar to really old trauma. This could explain why younger sub user here have reported faster physical shifting.

-They consume “energy”. Again, younger sub users seem to have an easier time, most likely because when you’re young, you have excellent hormonal balance/higher testosterone(if you’re a man). Energy cultivation schools often talk about refining “jing”, which refers to sexual energy, but also includes hormones. But that is also what Khan Black does.

So you basically need to become as open-minded as possible, while simultaneously cultivating a good source of “energy”(restoring your hormones to a youthful level if you’re above 30) and then it is just a matter of patience.
Hence why Khan Black+BDLM or Khan Black+Lots or Khan Black+Wanted are good combos.

3 Likes

Makes sense and is exactly what I figured but I didn’t know it there was data on the Eggplant part of it

I’m extremely open minded and believe we can manifest reality, and fully believe I can reach 7" and higher

I am in my early 30s

3 Likes

My wife didn’t notice.

I was sad but I am also even more determined.

She will notice.

She will.

LOL

5 Likes

Official update is tomorrow.

But I will leave this, and I have not measured since last week to know.

My wife last night: “maybe it is”

She will…

3 Likes

Update #3.

No change from last week.

1 Like

Would there be a way to increase the subliminals effect?

2 weeks of no change, I’m kinda shocked actually.

1 Like

Only thing that is shocking to me is how few people have talked about their LotS or BDLM experiments out in the open here, so I appreciate your journal.

Honestly, there are too many factors. Hormonal levels, food, what kind of actions you’re taking on the sub(are you doing any of the known penis lenghtening exercises?) and most importantly, you have to consider that your mind is not a blank slate on which the sub can “operate”. Notice how some of the members here have run wealth or seduction related subs for months and didn’t really execute on them until they ran the heavy healing titles like EoG or Khan TB. And then things happened quickly. What we can conclude from that is that we’re generally not that aware of massive inner blocks that hold us back until they are brought up and dealt with and that they can directly prevent us from seeing the kind of growth we’d like to see. We can tell ourselves all day long how extremely open-minded we are, but only time and experiments will reveal the truth in that regard.

Because there are so few BDLM journals, it is also hard to tell how linear or how fast/slow growth can be, in general. Anyway, I hope you’ll amaze your wife soon enough.

Sub-wise? Khan Black Stage 3 for the energy supply, Love Bomb for healing self-pity and increasing self-love.

3 Likes