Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

About this, I have no intention to run Wanted for now but I have Physicality Shifter – Sexiness in my custom and want to run it for a long time, maybe will add Apollon as well.
But I am hoping it could do a similar thing in the long run similar to Wanted.

1 Like

I would say keep Physical Shifter - Sexiness and don’t add Apollon. Instead add something that would put a bigger focus on what you want to become sexier (What I’ve notice gives me the best physical shifting results).

For example, my new custom has Physical Shifter - Sexiness to become attractive overall and has Emp: Height Inducer and SPS: Fat Burn to put an emphasis on what I want it to focus on if that makes sense (Heigh growth and becoming shredded). For you it might be different, for example Facial Morphing with APS: Hair, etc. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I have APS: Hair and APS: Head alongside Physical Shifter - Sexiness. Will see what time brings.

1 Like

Ayyyy ma man
Happy to hear that it helped :muscle:t3:

They’re different from each other.
PSS is more about being sexy in general, with every part of your being slowly shifting into a state of sexiness.

Apollon is different, focuses on symmetry, beauty, and harmony, as well as self image issues.

2 Likes

Yes, I have read both descriptions but if you thought about it for example
"symmetry, beauty, and harmony, " can also be taken as sexiness. Symmetry is sexy, beauty many times too and harmony look is sexy as hell.

1 Like

Here bro

2 Likes

Apparently Khan ST5 is going to include Physical Shifting is that true?

2 Likes

1 Like

It is earlier than Khan ST6.

2 Likes

Is that where you go back in time and actually conquer China and all of Euroasia?

Nah, only Papua New Guinea, that is all.

1 Like

@Invictus we are going to get in trouble for that

1 Like

And now a quick news update:

Please exercise caution about speculation. If Khan is going to be changed, there would probably be an announcement. When rumors start like this, please refer them to customer support or to @SaintSovereign or @Fire.

Official announcements over hearsay.

2 Likes

I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity.

In the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you’ve done.

Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.

I was going to post today about the recent developments in my life, as there have been quite a few things happening that changed me from deep within, however, as I just ordered a new custom with the new modules, I will hold back from saying anything now, as it would be much better idea to tell y’all about the developments when I start journaling my progress with the custom.

With that said, here’s just a teaser:

Khan + WANTED

5 Likes

Mamma mia, what did you do, what did you do?
Poor girls who happen to be near you :slight_smile: .

1 Like

…in his image.

1 Like

Remember to use hand sanitizer when touching.

1 Like

Wait till you see the modules :wink:

1 Like

I have my hand sanitizer already near by :slight_smile:

1 Like