Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Another new friend has been manifested, and this one is a total copy of me :joy:

• lifts
  • loves anime
  • likes being high a lot
  • extroverted
  • into perfumes
  • chill af

Seems like my custom even covers Inner Circle without having it in the custom haha
Not complaining at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and my girl sucked my dick in a restaurant hahahaha

6 Likes

Like under the table or how :)?

1 Like

It was one of those restaurants where you have a shutter cover around the table.

It was exposed, but our table was in the corner, so we were well hidden haha.

2 Likes

You happy little devil :slight_smile:

1 Like

You been running Clone ZP? :thinking:

:joy:

1 Like

Hahahah well wait till you read the following :stuck_out_tongue:

So an update about the friend:

On Thursday I was invited to a house party by him, where I found my own cousin at hahah :rofl:
It was a smoke sesh party :maple_leaf: and I ended up meeting 3 more guys like the friend I made, who ended up inviting me earlier today as well, which is what I’ve been mainly busy with haha

But yeah, a whole new friend group, all with 75% of my interests, and each with their own unique skills, and every single one being a gamer (though it’s unfortunate none play league).

And so far, I’m pretty much happy about all the effects of Quasar, except I’m gonna change the custom’s name cause I’m not “feeling it” anymore, however, here’s something to look forward to :wink:

Euphoria ZP
  • LBFH core

• Mind’s Eye core

• The Wonder

• Joie de Vivre

• The flow

• Divine will

• Current Invoker

• Void of Creation

• The Merger of Worlds

• Pragya

• Awakened Perception

• All-Seeing

• Virtue Series: Temperance

• Virtue Series: Patience

• Harmonic Singularity

• Khronos Key

• Gratitude Embodiment

• Starfilled Night

• Inner Voice

• Everpresent

6 Likes

First run of the sub earlier today and man does it feel so damn good :heart_eyes:

Butterflies have been going through my veins :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Initial effects include:

• me fixing my closet door that I have been dreading to do.

• reorganizing my clothes in the closet.

• cleaning my AirPods with the cleaning tools.

• more in my body with the workout.

3 Likes

@Invictus, did you mention something in your journal about running your work out custom right before your work outs? Or maybe an hour before? I can’t recall. Also, do you run it before every work out or on the every other day schedule?

2 Likes

So day 1 on Euphoria ZP yesterday was WILD.

I’ll break it down:

• Inner effects: the amount of joy, peace, enjoyment, curiosity, love and fun I have been feeling since the loop have been absolutely liberating, along with a much stronger connection and awareness with myself and everyone around me, it just feels like it’s a better version of everything I love about LBFH.

• instinctual action: I started doing things that I’ve been postponing and holding off for ages, and for some reason, my body was just flowing whenever I did anything + no annoyance when things didn’t work from the first go, instead I had the patience and inner calmness to keep doing it without excuses, which after I was done, filled me up with butterflies in my veins haha.

• sexual overload: all I’ll say here is that I made my girl orgasm multiple times by just rubbing her over her pants (no clothes were open or taken off).

• compassion for humanity: the effect that I’ve noticed the most yesterday was reflected in my social interactions a lot; I was basically doing my best to motivate and uplift people any way possible, and was listening more attentively, which was warming my heart for some reason haha.

• meditative trance: I went into a very unusual state while meditating yesterday, now yes, I did smoke some hash before meditating, but I’ve done that in the past as well, but this time, it felt like I could feel myself connecting to my subconscious much more deeply, and it almost felt like I was being born again, and after I was done, it felt like I was getting pointed towards Chosen, and while I don’t really know about running it right now, I did have a dream involving a person shrouded in light.

7 Likes

I’m starting a new journal tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hype

4 Likes

Good one, my favorite from him is
Heartless

2 Likes

That one wouldn’t make much sense after Love Bomb for Humanity in a Custom :wink:

1 Like

You know better.

1 Like

Listening a song called “heartless”…

1 Like

This is for those with a transplanted heart, you are so cold.

I am not following, are you attempting at some sort of sarcasm?

1 Like

Lol the energies behind it, I felt it too, extremely serious and stern but it was meant to be sarcasm :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are on the spot :slight_smile: