Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

I’m wondering how Stark positively impacted your work out motivation, because I hadn’t considered it for my work out custom nor seen anything about fitness in Stark’s description.

Could you have been driven by the fame component of Stark to work out harder? That is, a desire to become famous or known for your bodybuilding. Had you considered a career in fitness or modeling or some other way to monetize your results?

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing your go-to supplements?

1 Like

I like how spot on you are.

You see, when I was running Khan + EF3 custom, I noticed while I did enjoy my workouts, the drive was there mainly to get sexier and more aesthetic to increase my sexual market value, while as on Stark + EF3, the drive is mainly there to achieve my dream of becoming a bodybuilding icon, and here’s something you should understand:

When you mix cores with at least one archetype core, then the result will be a new one.

What do I mean?
On Stark + EF3 as a normal stack (not custom), I embody the Stark archetype, while as EF3 just ends up being a side dose of physical shifting.

On Stark + EF3 as a custom, the 2 cores mix up to create a persona of a bodybuilder with a thirst to conquer the bodybuilding world.

Creatine is a must + a well dosed pre workout + a Lionsmane based nootropic energy drink.

2 Likes

Thank you. Your response got me thinking about why I want build a fitness custom. I want to build an athletic, trim, aesthetically pleasing, and healthy body with an emphasis on masculinity. So I think that EF4 + GLM should do well for me.

I have Creatine HCL + Pre-Kaged Elite Pre-Workout. I will look into the nootropic energy drink.

1 Like

Be careful with this one, as it can mess up your stomach haha, monohydrate is still king for me.

For me, each time I ran a Stark custom with another Core, I embodied the Stark archetype and the second core became somewhat “background”, each time I had Chosen as second which I never had much store title experience with.

From your experience with Customs do you think as I gain more experience executing on Chosen that eventually, the Chosen Core will become more dominant, or that each Core will find equilibrium and become equally perceivable?

@SaintSovereign
Any comments on this?
Can this be the non-core modules affecting the results?

Why not enter a support ticket and ask that way?

Saint and Fire are working on a lot of things behind the scenes and probably are a bit distracted with all of that stuff.

There is a reason we have a support ticket system… if you have any questions regarding subs please submit a ticket instead of posting in almost every single journal … hey saint got any comments on this

It is also the fastest way you will receive an answer

3 Likes

They will answer when they need to, this question is answered by the support.
@Invictus is the forum ambassador and an experienced user, his words convey more weight than others.
When it’s contradictory to what support said, lest it has a wrong impression on others.
Maybe Invictus’s drive to be a bodybuilding icon is due to the glory seeker or a combination of modules, but he has other custom with those particular cores.
So at this point, it’s tough for me to reach a conclusion.

From my experience with customs, and I have seen this said on the forum as well, you will see faster results from the elements in your custom that are most aligned with who you are right now. Those aspects of your custom that are least like you now are the ones that take more time to be embodied and show results.

The longer you listen the more balanced the results will be across all the elements of your custom.

3 Likes

Thank you @Seneca. I like your profile picture! :full_moon_with_face:

Will see, I felt the same but my personal experience is limited to short-term use for Customs.

The one I have now is set to be a yearly endeavour. At least so far the cores and most of the modules are concerned.

If it might be of help I will share what ends up happening in a few months.

2 Likes

You answered yourself there :wink:

This is why I made 2 different threads with tips for customs, as I keep seeing people read a description of a title and trying to make customs with them, without even utilizing the main store title on its own for a while.
Now I know it’s kinda ironic that I’m saying this, while being the one who made a khan st4 custom with only one loop of khan st1 prior to it, but I’m pretty sure by now people realize that my self experiments are calculated (and also due to the fact that I believe I have an extremely strong foundation for Khan already cause of the 1 year on WANTED).

So I wanted to do a quick recap of my experience with Quasar ZP so far, as not only am I feeling good with it, but the modules are also in complete overdrive and blatantly obvious with their work, so I’ll put my custom’s modules and the exact thing they contributed towards (note: this summary is from September 9th till this very moment on the 13th of September, and it excludes any report on the cores themselves as I already mentioned how they expressed themselves together.):

• Physicality Shifter Sexiness: I replaced Apollon for this, and I’m happy with the choice as the main thing I noticed is that I’m actually growing into the bald haircut that I had to get due to the army service (mandatory) and I’ve gotten many compliments on the look these last few days, as well as many more stares :eyes:.

• Heracles: my strength in the last 2 days in particular has gone up so much, that I was warming up for chest with the pec fly machine at 73kg, which is my body weight :joy:.

• Serum X: it has gotten me to the point where I can rest for just 20-30 seconds between sets and still increase the weights without any fatigue, and my 30 sets workouts are finishing up in less than 40 minutes now haha.

• Entranced: this one was very obvious yesterday when I went out with my girl for dinner, as even though she was extremely hungry and the food arrived, she was glued to my words, with all her attention, even though I was just trying to fix my watch strap :joy:.

• Emperor’s voice: while my girlfriend and guys at the service thought my throat might have been messed up cause of how deep my voice suddenly got, according to @GoldenTiger my voice sounds like I’m high with how deep it goes :joy:.

• Gloryseeker: since Saturday night, I’ve made 6 new friends, all of which were the ones to approach me, with every single one of them being a gym rat :eyes:.

• Lifeblood fable: a guy from my workplace’s HR emailed me to ask why I haven’t logged my attendance recently, and why I’m not around, and without even having to reply, the director of the HR told him not to bother me as I’m at the national army service :rofl:, feels good to have such a good reputation that even a director steps in for you.

• One Scent: this module, for some reason, made me stop using deodorants, and instead my natural scent has been smelling so good that I have been out and asked about what perfume I was wearing yesterday at the gas station store, even though I had nothing on :eyes:.

• Fenrir: oh boy, I verbally destroyed a manipulative and insecure girl in an extremely elegant way, that it just ended up with her losing it and blocking me everywhere :rofl: @Ingress and @GoldenTiger y’all can expand on this, cause I just laugh when I think about it :rofl:.

• Victory’s call: this is more of a steady habit build up module, and I can confirm that I don’t waste as much (if any) time as before, as I always make sure to finish up everything that’s necessary (like going out to the tailor after I finish this post for my army uniform). It’s my current favorite productivity module.

• Call of honor: so this one today almost got me in trouble :rofl: but basically I reached 4 minutes late to the service, but since it’s the army, even 1 minute late is not acceptable, but at the end of the day when the names of the people who came late were being called out, I didn’t hear mine, so I just went to the general and told him “excuse me, I was late today, and my name wasn’t called out, but I’m guilty just as much as they all are.”… well, that honesty lead the general to let everyone off from the punishment as he was very happy to see my honesty and accountability, and it honestly made me really proud of myself.

• Carpe Diem Ascended: just like Victory’s Call, this one just adds the motivation to get up and happily take the action that Victory’s Call urges me to take, resulting in me feeling extremely rewarded inside when I finish my tasks.

• Joie De Vivre: complements CDA, and it has been making me feel high after my workouts (kinda intensified the “runner’s high” effect).

• deep sleep: this doesn’t need much explanation haha.

• Chosen of Venus: I’ve noticed that this mixes very well with Gloryseeker and Lifeblood fable, as both of the results of those were definitely intensified due to the presence of this module, which makes me more lovable, and it has been making my dates feel much more “cuter” than just sexually charged.

• SPS: endocrine system: again, long term stuff, but generally feeling more balanced internally.

• Dominion + Void of Creation: putting these two together here because they completely bent my reality in an instant today; basically, when I was late today, I thought to myself “man if only my service hours were at 6AM instead of 5AM, then it would be so much better for me.”, and then, a series of events unfolded, one where I showed my computing skills, a moment when I was giving out a plan to do certain procedures in a more efficient way that impressed some of the high ranking officers, the honesty moment I mentioned above, and my situational adaptability (socially), all of these combined made the general ask me a question before I was heading out: “how would you like to do admin and planning work instead?”, I asked what he meant, and he was like “instead of being at the stadiums for safety and security, would you prefer to be involved in direct strategy and planning for it instead?”.
    Now don’t get me wrong, I love the physical work, but I prefer keeping my physical training for the gym alone, and with this new thing, it would make an even better “warm up” for the Olympics committee in January, so I said yes, and here’s what I heard in response: “alright then, give me your name and ID number, and I’ll transfer you now.”, and then he proceeded to tell me that now I will be starting at 6AM instead :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:.

So yeah, Quasar ZP has been pretty dope so far :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Hope you gonna stick with this custom for more than 4 days

5 Likes

Ayo
It will be a week tomorrow :rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, I’m not even stacking it with anything because I feel pretty satisfied with the effects so far.

Like I can’t think of much use for anything else to add at the moment, simply due to this custom being so balanced in its own way, and fits both my personality and lifestyle perfectly.

Maybe I’d throw in SMX or Diamond in the future to enjoy more with my girl, but even then, Stark is pretty “creative” enough in that department as well haha

So it seems like I’d stick with it, as long as you don’t persuade me with Khan :rofl:

3 Likes

Another new friend has been manifested, and this one is a total copy of me :joy:

• lifts
  • loves anime
  • likes being high a lot
  • extroverted
  • into perfumes
  • chill af

Seems like my custom even covers Inner Circle without having it in the custom haha
Not complaining at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and my girl sucked my dick in a restaurant hahahaha

6 Likes

Like under the table or how :)?

1 Like

It was one of those restaurants where you have a shutter cover around the table.

It was exposed, but our table was in the corner, so we were well hidden haha.

2 Likes

You happy little devil :slight_smile:

1 Like